Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Homeless, broken, empty

Xzenox

Does anyone here truly have a gift or special insight that might help give me hope again? Homeless, empty, abandoned, no where to go, no way out. Is there any chance of a better life here. Anything real would be appreciated. Thank you

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 3

No drugs.

Stay busy.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, Xzenox said:

Does anyone here truly have a gift or special insight that might help give me hope again? Homeless, empty, abandoned, no where to go, no way out. Is there any chance of a better life here. Anything real would be appreciated. Thank you

Only you can save you.  When you have had enough and you finally decide to change, you can do it.  You have the power in your mind to control yourself and your actions.  But, if you don’t act on it you will die like the rest of us, just sooner.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Access to the internet and have the time to spend in a forum for "Unexplained Mysteries"? Sorry, not the best way to be productive and get on your feet.

Sort yourself out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

I do not believe that there are any magical words or gifts of "insight" that can make hope appear.

Sometimes I feel like "hope" is just a cop out for those not willing to try. The saying "wish/hope in one hand and crap in the other... see which fills up first" comes to mind. Hope itself doesnt change anything. Acting to make a difference does. 

Life is life, we are all dealt different hands and play them differently; some haphazardly, some well strategized, others just take a chance and see what lands face up. But even knowing your hand and playing to your strengths, life seldom goes as we forsee. Perhaps understanding that all of life is a gamble might give you a different perspective. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Xzenox said:

Are you at your lowest point ( Rock Bottom ), if so you may be in a better position than you think you are. Before I am able to make any suggestions I need the following information, without it its impossible to properly respond to your situation and your very important question. I truly want to help, I understand what it feels like to be empty and think there is no way out. However, I have never been homeless, Abandoned, and had no where to go, but I can imagine those feelings believe it or not.

1) How old are you?

2) Are you in good health both mentally and physically?

3) What Country do you live in?

4) Are you truly willing to make whatever sacrifices are necessary to change your current situation.

5) Do you really believe there is no way out, if so why?

Take care my friend, I will watch for your response and please hang in there things can change.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Life can get overwhelming.   You may feel like you are in a dark hole.  But, find that little spark of light, focus on it and draw yourself out.  There is beauty all around us, by appreciating it, you can bring joy into your being.  When you feel joy, you will have a better outlook.  This will change how people see you.  Step by step, you will get to a better place.  Just have faith in yourself.  

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Xzenox said:

I feel for you I really do. 

Yes there is a chance for a better a life, and reaching out for help is the first part of it. There are people and organisations that exist to help you, you just need to ask and they will provide help and direction, no judgement, just help. 

You have taken the first big step by reaching out here, don't be worried or shy - talk to those in your area that can listen, that can give advice, that can help, commit to working with them to help you.

It can get better Xzenox - reach out.  

• Like 8

You wont find "real" asking psychics for help,

I havent a clue where you are in the states there is help and hope for those who will try to help themselves they dont that i know of allow addicts so you will need to be clean if you are not.

The fact you are here posting tells me you have hope of some type.

• Like 8

Where do you re-charge your phone? Where are you getting food from? Where do you sleep?

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Are you at your lowest point ( Rock Bottom ), if so you may be in a better position than you think you are. Before I am able to make any suggestions I need the following information, without it its impossible to properly respond to your situation and your very important question. I truly want to help, I understand what it feels like to be empty and think there is no way out. However, I have never been homeless, Abandoned, and had no where to go, but I can imagine those feelings believe it or not.

1) How old are you? 29

2) Are you in good health both mentally and physically? Yes

3) What Country do you live in? United states

4) Are you truly willing to make whatever sacrifices are necessary to change your current situation. Yes and I have 

5) Do you really believe there is no way out, if so why? It's complicated. I'm at work right now but ill get back to you on that

Take care my friend, I will watch for your response and please hang in there things can change. Thank you

2 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

Where do you re-charge your phone? Where are you getting food from? Where do you sleep?

Why does he have internet access and a way to be on the internet? 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Xzenox said:

Hello and thanks for the reply. What I would suggest is that you consider enlisting in the US Military. From what you said in the OP of this thread, by doing so you can scratch almost all the problems your facing off your list. Now, is a great time to join the Military, because our forces are being pulled back from all the combat zones the US has been involved in for far to many years. The US Military can give you many bennifits and all they ask for in return is hard work, loyalty, and a commitment to up hold the tenets of the US Constitution. But, the way to get promoted is by being responsible and not having to be told what to do next when you finish an assignment, initiative is the key to success in anything you do. 

The bennifits you will receive immediately will depend up you. You will given the option to go to School after work and the Government will pay for your classes, you will only need to buy books, which you can resell when the class is completed. You can sign up for the college program where you have so much money taken from you check and the Government will add additional money, then when you get out you can go back to school. If your married the Government will pay you additional money for housing, according to the number if dependents you have.

Again if your married and you live off post they will pay you additional money for food. Your healthcare and your families healthcare will cost nothing while your on active duty, however, dentalcare for your family isn't free and it will cost you a small amount to cover your family. I don't know how long an enlistment is these days, but I suspect that first term would be about 3,years. You may have gave already considered this option, I don't know. But, if not you should because if nothing else it will solve your current delema and give you time to think clearly and decide what to do from there while relieving all the stress your under.

i didn't ask and I don't  want to know, but Uf you have legal problems depending upon what they are it could cause you problems. A military recruiter can better answer that question than I can. Well, that would be my suggestion, I hope it was helpful. I am a strong supporter of the US Military, I spent 23 years in the Army, and then worked a little over 10 more years as a US Contractor. If you have any other questions please contact me again!

Oh and by the way, if you only stay a single enlistment, when you get out their will be many employers who would hire You.

Peace and take Care my friend, what ever you decide to do I sincerely wish you the best of luck.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Xeno-Fish said:

Why does he have internet access and a way to be on the internet? 

Surprisingly to most people is that most homeless people now actually do have phone and internet.

All those to go phone where you can buy minutes and such. Public wifi. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, Xzenox said:

You said in your reply to Manwon #16 that you work, I do not know what type of work you are in but do they have access to anyone you can talk to?  In most of my jobs (UK) we have access to counsellors if we need them it may be worth looking into it, they maybe able to offer you support and relevant information for where you currently live.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

Surprisingly to most people is that most homeless people now actually do have phone and internet.

All those to go phone where you can buy minutes and such. Public wifi. 

You must also remember that when Obama was running for President that part of campaign strategy was to ensure that the poorest of the poor would have the ability to get cell phones. Maybe that's where and why those phones are so readily available. :yes:

Great post, straight to the point!:tu:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TashaMarie said:

You said in your reply to Manwon #16 that you work, I do not know what type of work you are in but do they have access to anyone you can talk to?  In most of my jobs (UK) we have access to counsellors if we need them it may be worth looking into it, they maybe able to offer you support and relevant information for where you currently live.

You make an interesting point Tasha, but he didn't say what kind of work he had. In the United States, the homeless and the poor can go to places like Home Depot and wait outside in the parking lot where people will hire day laborers on a daily basis. There seems to be some facts that are missing concerning his situation, hopefully he will clear them up.

Peace Tasha, oh and by the way if that is really your name it is Beautiful!:tu:

• Like 1

You know apparently I was wrong. I forgot it's 2021 and coming to an unexplained forums site is the preferred method for personal recovery. My apologies to all.

18 hours ago, khol said:

There is nothing wrong in reaching out. In fact its a good thing 

You're absolutely correct. However,I never said there was anything wrong. As you expertly pointed out, there are literally dozens of sites and hotlines that this person could have gone to. That's why I made my comment that maybe coming here first isn't the most productive means of doing that.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Trelane said:

You know apparently I was wrong. I forgot it's 2021 and coming to an unexplained forums site is the preferred method for personal recovery. My apologies to all.

You're absolutely correct. However,I never said there was anything wrong. As you expertly pointed out, there are literally dozens of sites and hotlines that this person could have gone to. That's why I made my comment that maybe coming here first isn't the most productive means of doing that.

Here you go. Post history.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/profile/23968-xzenox/content/?type=forums_topic&change_section=1\

Make of this what all of you wish. 

• Thanks 2

• The topic was locked