Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO whistleblower lodges formal complaint

:w00t:

• Like 1

Well, of course they're lying and trying to hurt the truth teller. The simple reason is, I believe that we've likely already been invaded, and the bad guys in our government can't keep the lid on, any longer. People are no longer willing to be threatened into submission to their Big Lie.

I also believe that this invasion of our Garden, will require an outside intervention, from non other than the Founder of our DNA, who has every right to take back what belongs to Him.

Books and stories written in antiquity, are not perfect, but they're not just the basis for moral dogma and religion; they can provide some insight into this exact problem. That being ....our planet's life force can be manipulated and harmed by some form of competition from an outside. It's not Star Wars per se, but it's something similar.

Lies like this, are a threat to humanity, and elements within the U.S. government are likely complicit with the invaders, and have been for awhile. 

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Haha 1

I doubt that this

They will not be revealing anything relevant.  It's all a big "band aid" to keep the public guessing about UFO's and aliens.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Probably they will be publishing loads of the same BS video's that don't prove anything. Or tons of vague faximile documents that are blacked out for 90%.

My thought is the TTS group is running out of money/supporters. Curious that no one is specifically named in the mentioned complaint.

If he is in fact the person who leaked the Nimitz footage, Elizondo is certainly in violation of his security clearance (if he ever had one that is).

• Like 1

Isn't there substantial doubt that Elizondo was ever head of the AATIP?.

And that the program itself was literally a 'Favour' by senator Harry Reid to Bigelow.?.