Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Video Radar Returns

3 hours ago, Vaz said:

More leaked video footage of unknown objects appearing close to a USN Stealth ship,  Some appear to vanish suddenly.

Radar Footage

Vas here something that is actually much more interesting concerning the possibility of Alien Life, on Earth and in the Universe. I know it's a long discussion, however, the brilliant minds in the discussion make it a very worthwide discussion to watch. 

Enjoy my friend 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think these are use and throw drones, they fly fast, collect intelligence, store or upload it to satellite and drown. 

• Like 1

The Pentagon are saying that there is no evidence that what the navy are seeing is extra-terrestrial craft.  Yet in the same article there is flat out admission that they don't know what they are. 

So by reasoning there is no evidence that they are not ET craft.  Duh..........:whistle:  I sense the politics is at last crumbling.

CNN Article

Better hope for the military's sake that they are ET I would suggest.  If they aren't, it means that just about every military investment made in the last 30 years is redunandant scrap. Including the F-35 JSF, drones, and just about everything else.

12 minutes ago, Vaz said:

The Pentagon are saying that there is no evidence that what the navy are seeing is extra-terrestrial craft.  Yet in the same article there is flat out admission that they don't know what they are. 

So by reasoning there is no evidence that they are not ET craft.  Duh..........:whistle:  I sense the politics is at last crumbling.

Evidence is a difficult concept for some.  UFO kooks will clutch at any straw.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Vaz said:

So by reasoning there is no evidence that they are not ET craft.  Duh..........:whistle:

There is also no evidence it's not Peter Pan and Tinkerbelle just messing around ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

20 hours ago, Essan said:

There is also no evidence it's not Peter Pan and Tinkerbelle just messing around ;) 

Not helpful since every commentator and official is only talking in terms of 'ours' (humans) or 'theirs' (off world).  

The fact that air craft carrier strike goups (and air force squadrons) have been experiencing these phenonmena since the 60's and 70's should be all the information we require.
I take it people forgotten to consider such historic cases?

If pentagon admits this stuff is real and they dont know what it is then we are past that true/false debate and we should move to what is it? are they aliens? giant bees (pewdiepie) something different entirely? Peter pan and thinkerbell...aka Faeries and Jinns? what the hell are those things....and what should we do about them?

another thing, I like to ska a question to who has knowledge in military things. 

Is the OMAHA equipped in spotting and identify submarines? if yes how good are their sensors and did they spot anything underwater?

On 5/29/2021 at 7:49 AM, kartikg said:

I think these are use and throw drones, they fly fast, collect intelligence, store or upload it to satellite and drown. 

Yes… but the perplexing thing to me is that I know we do not have the technology of submersible drone. Or at least we didn’t not too long ago. That splash down video really got my attention because  1)it took out my favorite theory of hologram/radar spoofing from space force. 2) we have had nothing that can go from air to underwater back to air especially in drone capacity. 

You really have to look at it from all angles as far as it being other countries. If it was Russia or China do you think they would just collect data and spy on the US? With hypersonic drones? Maybe they are not all drones. If it was Russia or China then what’s next? A fleet of them things with bombs or who knows what to drop on the US?

You really can’t call them ET until we connect the dots on it. Figure out how to track their origin to and from. But until then we can call them a real UFO until at least it is identified. What are they? Who are they? Something that can out fly and out maneuver  our own technology is going to be a job to identify.

4 minutes ago, Freez1 said:

You really have to look at it from all angles as far as it being other countries. If it was Russia or China do you think they would just collect data and spy on the US? With hypersonic drones? Maybe they are not all drones. If it was Russia or China then what’s next? A fleet of them things with bombs or who knows what to drop on the US?

You really can’t call them ET until we connect the dots on it. Figure out how to track their origin to and from. But until then we can call them a real UFO until at least it is identified. What are they? Who are they? Something that can out fly and out maneuver  our own technology is going to be a job to identify.

My point exactly.  Think of American spy planes over the new Chinese military islands in the SCS.   China hate these missions and take them very seriously.  Also the USN freedom of navigation exercises in that area and more annoyingly to China those that happen near Taiwan.  Why are they not using them to harrass USN vessels?  Or worse.  Same with the Russians when NATO send vessels into The Black Sea.  This causes intense annoyance to Russia.  

People love to kid themselves.  The truth is that military technology among the big 3 nations is near parity.  Every piece of evidence suggests so.

But most of all look at cases in the 50's 60's and 70's.  There are numerous reports of carrier groups and fighter squadrons being harrassed by unknown objects of either remarkable size or flight capabilities.  Are you telling me that these belonged to the USSR back then?  See how crazy this becomes?

• Like 2

On 5/29/2021 at 1:49 PM, kartikg said:

Unfortunately no known drone flies that fast.  Or anywhere near.

• Like 1

On 5/29/2021 at 11:38 AM, Manwon Lender said:

Vas here something that is actually much more interesting concerning the possibility of Alien Life, on Earth and in the Universe. I know it's a long discussion, however, the brilliant minds in the discussion make it a very worthwide discussion to watch. 

Enjoy my friend 

Thanks and interesting.  The problem I have with N de G T is that he doesn't give credence to UFO cases.  A detailed study of top close encounter cases over the last 80 years reveals much more than any debate by classical modern scholars.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Vaz said:

Thanks and interesting.  The problem I have with N de G T is that he doesn't give credence to UFO cases.  A detailed study of top close encounter cases over the last 80 years reveals much more than any debate by classical modern scholars.

The problem I see Vas is our Scientific community and even our Governments can't really give credence to things they don't understand. I think that to some extent our Governments are honestly afraid, because they don't where or who is behind some of the incidents. Let's face it when ever there is an unknown that enters and leaves a countries airspace and the Leadership if that country can't intervene its frightens them. So the last thing they want to do is frighten their populations, I think this is a big factor concerning how open they are about these incidents.

Take Care. 

• Like 2

I read time ago about a chinese hydrodynamic transmedium drone capable of flying and moving under water. I will see if I can find it again

• Like 1

On 5/29/2021 at 12:23 AM, Vaz said:

More leaked video footage of unknown objects appearing close to a USN Stealth ship,  Some appear to vanish suddenly.

Radar Footage

So again, complete nonsense. 

I am going to ask you a completely different question. So the F-16s, FA-18s, etc are able to get a radar lock on these UFOs despite the fact that none has ever been tracked entering the atmosphere. And civilian authorities are constantly tracking space debris down to a few inches is size. Care to explain why that is?  

• Like 3

On 6/6/2021 at 7:10 AM, Nobu said:

Yes… but the perplexing thing to me is that I know we do not have the technology of submersible drone. Or at least we didn’t not too long ago. That splash down video really got my attention because  1)it took out my favorite theory of hologram/radar spoofing from space force. 2) we have had nothing that can go from air to underwater back to air especially in drone capacity. 

Mariner drone is the previous version of Splash drone , which is the earliest waterproof drone made by Swellpro In 2014. It was created to solve the pain that drone frequently get damaged by wet when flying close to the water. We have stopped the production and sales of Mariner drone since early 2015 when Splash drone was released on Kickstarter. The followings are some major differences between the two waterproof quadcopters.

https://www.nauticexpo.com/prod/swellpro/product-70423-520483.html

• Like 2

On 6/4/2021 at 2:17 AM, Vaz said:

CNN Article

Better hope for the military's sake that they are ET I would suggest.  If they aren't, it means that just about every military investment made in the last 30 years is redunandant scrap. Including the F-35 JSF, drones, and just about everything else.

That is the way an investigation works.  

There is nothing to prove it is alien, no physical traces have been found associated with. these filmed encounters, so it is proper to say there is no proof it is alien.

That does not conflict with the statement that we do not know what it is, and we cannot say we have proof it is not, like a chunk of metal definitely identifiable as of earth origin.

We have insufficient data to provide proof. either way.  That is only a little better than  the state we found ourselves in 50 years ago. At least we have some IR images through targeting radar.  That is what they are telling us at this point.

If you are operating under the notion that any government in the world is obligated to tell its citizens everything they know,  God bless your innocence.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nobu said:

You are cute man. Learn about what radar can and can’t pick up. Then learn about what the battery capabilities for Newton’s in weight and acceleration are….. then cutely reply back.

Oh right!  RADAR that can pick up a drone with flying and underwater capabilities.  Is that the kind of RADAR you're referring to?

Got RADAR data?

7 hours ago, badeskov said:

So again, complete nonsense. 

I am going to ask you a completely different question. So the F-16s, FA-18s, etc are able to get a radar lock on these UFOs despite the fact that none has ever been tracked entering the atmosphere. And civilian authorities are constantly tracking space debris down to a few inches is size. Care to explain why that is?  

It's real easy to explain, they are coming out of the Ocean. In fact one the of the videos actually shows one of these objects entering the water. The interesting thing is that a gentleman named Mark Turber and one of his associates produced a number of videos debunking all the Navy Videos. Well, now he has been forced to admit that his story debunking of the Tic-Tac UAPs along with Videos that him and some of his associates made, that were intended to debunk Navy videos were Faked and this gentleman and his friends intentionally trying to deceive people who didn't believe the objects were actually real UFOs. So for all those who thought this man was a professional unfortchanately you were very mistaken because the video listed below has him publicly apologizing for openly lying and hoaxing the debunking videos. 

Here is additional information that was faked by Mike Turber:

GoFast is NOT fast at all. It also is not anywhere near the ocean surface [edit]

In regards to the 3 videos and in particular "GoFast" the first commenter states "There are wild claims on this page claiming things that are completely bogus with disregard to the source, chain of custody, and quality of experts that have reviewed the videos. The "science writer" is a regular grad student claiming that he's smarter than the millions of dollars per individual that we have invested into our highly respected and skilled military personnel, whom are aeronautic and aerospace engineers with many years of experience in their respective fields." I can confirm that "GoFast" is not fast at all. The claim is that the object is moving near the surface and at a high rate of speed. That is completely wrong. In fact when it is first boxed by the ATFLIR pod it was at a range of 4.4 nautical miles or 26,735 feet and at an negative angle to centerline of 26°. The F18 was at 25,000 feet and the object was 43° left of centerline and the F18 was at Mach .61 or about 287mph. That is enough information to give you the altitude. If you add several data points or way points you can then calculate the speed. Here is the calculation for altitude. Given c=26735 and ∠β=64°, a = 11,719.85261 b = 24,029.25883 ∠α = 26° = 0.45379 rad This means the object is about 11,720' below the F18 which places it at 13,280'. That is NOT near the surface. If you continue the calculations you will also find the object is moving at only about 35mph and that happens to be the same as the wind speed for that day off the Jacksonville, FL coast. Therefore the most likely answer is the object is a balloon. I have also calculated the size of the object to be roughly 2.1 to 2.4 meters. Around 6 or 7 feet in diameter.

Feel free to check my math but I believe you will find I am correct. Best Regards, Mike Turber Mike Turber (talk) 07:36, 26 May 2021 (UTC)

• Haha 1

On 6/4/2021 at 3:34 AM, Essan said:

Oh yes there is. I have them locked up in my basement as they kept flying around my bedroom window at night singing and blabbing on about some island and a pirate.

Edited by badeskov
  • Haha 1

On 6/6/2021 at 12:32 AM, Manwon Lender said:

The problem I see Vas is our Scientific community and even our Governments can't really give credence to things they don't understand. I think that to some extent our Governments are honestly afraid, because they don't where or who is behind some of the incidents. Let's face it when ever there is an unknown that enters and leaves a countries airspace and the Leadership if that country can't intervene its frightens them. So the last thing they want to do is frighten their populations, I think this is a big factor concerning how open they are about these incidents.

Take Care. 

The military might be tight lipped, but I can promise you the scientific community would jump on this in a heartbeat if they knew what the phenomenon was. Image the fame scientists and researchers at universities and research institutions would get if they published that these sightings were actually extraterrestrials. Trust, they wouldn't hesitate. 

• Like 4