Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If you could build a time machine where would you go

dream jo

if you could build a time machine where would you go or which years would you go to which year would you go to would you go forward or back in time

• Like 3

I think I will go to the 3032 say what was like a I know I have been and places in dreams or the Year of the year 9999 what is it like before I go 10000 to say what it's like curiosity getting a bit of me

First up, I'd head back to the sixties... catch all those concerts and bands that peaked before I was born.

After that, I'd start picking up dinner guests and hosting time machine dinner parties at my place with the great minds and hearts of history.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Then I think maybe I might go back and time I'm not to come and sense into my younger self if I don't destroy the future could have such events I don't know I think we all could not some common sense into a younger selves

Go back to 1988 and round the right people not t wrong people it'll get the trouble I can give you a patient a bad reputation it's cool it high school because of bad reputation is hard to shake off off at least never days I listen to the people it talks sense

I think so say what about the future 1 2 and 3 the last the last 2 days it's got me thinking

But I build a time machine to login a DeLorean car but I can't even drive laugh out loud

Or would I build a train at the end of Back to the Future III and his wife and kids button atrion time machine they're in a train time machine

Back to the Future 2 it was supposed to put on the video chats that was so spot on it was waiting for class to fly waiting for cars to fly I think I will go to the 8888888 I would as well just say what it is like I'll probably be on if I saw title in this for me kinds of people and I'm a small 5-ft 3 person I am shrinking now

If I could time travel to one particular day it would be January. 20, 1972. That night in Brighton Pink Floyd played complete 'The Dark Sde Of The Moon' album for the first time. Pure Rock'n'Roll history :yes:

• Like 4

Then I think about the film The Time Machine what I build one like that they went a lot of Eva's and Found Love

There's hope for me yet

• Like 1

If you get back everything still the same. Meh.

Interesting post btw ... for a visit ? hmmm.. probably off to Rome to see what early christians were. ( back in the day, when writing was it , was everything))

Kind of doubt the passioned zealots [ edited ] .. of today.

Edited by Nosy.Matters
edits

Well...a lot of things. I would probably go to a lot of places and preserve their mythology before it gets destroyed.
Of course the number of languages I'd have to learn for that would pose a problem...

• Like 2

Marty McFly history is going to change my toll stricklin

I wished I'd told her teachers that the 1st planet me a loser and I will amount to nothing I would approve them all well long I would

Would I build a TARDIS time machine makes me think butter careful I 

I'd go back to a time when someone made a snide comment but i didn't have a good comeback.

So I'd use the killer ,witty ,snarky putdown i thought up hours later.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

he Time Machine I would go back in time I'll give my younger self some very good advice on again to say my older self the damage is done to my she has done all herself older self I don't blame other people for my mistakes I blame myself but my younger self have a bring it here to have a good look at yourself to sort it as done have a good look at yourself you want to help dead people help yourself first listen to The people that talk sense not silly people it will get you a bum

I would build a probability machine (sort of a time machine), in which I'd explore the alternative choices within my life. Seeing how choice A, B, or C plays out. I think that would be more interesting to me.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, dream jo said:

if you could build a time machine where would you go or which years would you go to which year would you go to would you go forward or back in time

i think you should go back 20 minutes before you started this thread

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I know one eraI will not go back on is there people like me is gifted is there people like me it's see in hey spirit I don't fancy being burnt on a stake I don't I'm not one of my friends set the same thing a few years back people like us will be burnt at the stake because mediums and psychics them days what's the thought of evil witches but we are not a good paper we are good people because why will God give us a gift

Have a go forward into the future to set up PayPal I like us but end up like I'll go to the Earth 987654321 what does human paint what would be like I will be arians taking charge

2 minutes ago, acute said:

I would go 15 minutes back in time, and eat my pizza again.  :yes:

Yummy but I but spoil my diet

• Haha 2

Linear time? N/A

• Like 1

I think I will quote for the year 25 25 the say what it's like I just hope it's not like 2020 all inclusive where we were incarcerated because I locked them

No I'm wondering what time Cher If I Could build one I would I can't drive so I can't drive a DeLorean like Marty McFly maybe I can teleport in time because I haven't dreams in the past I have Dreams in the past

I would go into the future and see what happens to the human race. Then I would go back into the past to see all of our human history take place.

• Like 1