Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If you could build a time machine where would you go

dream jo

7 minutes ago, AlienMary said:

I would go into the future and see what happens to the human race. Then I would go back into the past to see all of our human history take place.

If you go to the future bring back some medical text books. Time travelers always forget that. 

Edited by Xeno-Fish
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Xeno-Fish said:

If you go to the future bring back some medical text books. Time travelers always forget that. 

Maybe it will be like Star Trek where one shot cures everything known to man. I'll bring back one of those hypospray instruments and hypo vials to.

• Thanks 1

On 6/4/2021 at 12:47 AM, AlienMary said:

I would go into the future and see what happens to the human race. Then I would go back into the past to see all of our human history take place.

Everybody will be taller the woman with a 6-ft and the men over 7ft I and people will still be nasty or nice depends on upgrading everything but it could be different then 

• Like 1

Just thinking of a game I put online where he went into the wardrobe to go back in time and change time

On 6/5/2021 at 1:53 PM, dream jo said:

Everybody will be taller the woman with a 6-ft and the men over 7ft I and people will still be nasty or nice depends on upgrading everything but it could be different then 

I can see that. That is very possible. Many people are that tall today. :yes:

I would chrono travel back to 2003 on a Friday morning.  Approach the cash machine and draw out some of my wages.  Use the money to invest in gold (in 2021) and then return a few seconds before I had drawn out the money.  Push myself away from the cash machine and thus, delay my previous reasons for being there.  (So my original self back in 2003 could find a healthy bank balance.)

However.(ignore this bit as it's my 5th density talking, mate!)

Time is a true illusion which we fashion around a clock numbered 1 to 12.  And without going into details....to manifest into a past event will allow you manipulate it by your free will. But everything you've done there will quite naturally bounce back to how it was afterwards, after you've left or removed your presence there.  Put simply, you can only change the present and reshape your future.

The fall of the Berlin Wall. 

i we can't all be like marty mcfly change the past because if we would baby play millionaires by now but i am height i've had time travel dreams some dreams

• 2 weeks later...

Spirit told me a long time ago that is the man I meant to pay with him will be with at a funeral years ago he did but 8 is shy as I am so God knows if we ever get together hopefully if it does happen good long is not a bigger double or vape a creep because one clip Mary ruined my life if he did but spirit spirit as plain white sofa spirit as bring right sofa so far it has so hopefully it is white on this one I hope

1920. To kill Hitler, Göring, Julius Streicher, Roland Freisler, Wilhelm Frick, Josef Mengele, Goebbels, Himmler, Fritz Sauckel, von Ribbentrop, Keitel, Bormann, Hans Frank, Alfred Jodl, Robert Ley, Alfred Rosenburg, Seyß-Inquart, Wilhelm Keitel, Ernst Kaltenbrunner, Rudolf Höß, Rudolf Heß, Reinhard Heydrich, Adolf Eichmann.

Its a dirty job but someone must do it.

Edited by toast
  • Thanks 1

I might go back to meet my deceased grandfather and really get to know him as a person. It might shatter my illusion of him, but I'd willingly risk it. Pretty selfish I know.

Then again I'd go straight to 3 maybe 4 thousand years in to the future. Load up on information, science, medicine, history, etc. Bring it back here and try to prevent our current/future mistakes. 

I think I would go back in time to drop myself and a good friend of mine away from certain people I would because they are trouble and they'll get out of trouble and they want to cause trouble they've got forward listen to good advice then go for it so what I look like old to say what I look like when I'm old and buddy

Then go forward to save anybody went to my funeral went to my funeral

Minecraft forward what I look like in my next life hopefully I'm a stronger better person I am and do not let people control me say what I'm like in the next after that life it's a how many lives I can see I've had myself not so crazy I know

• 6 months later...

If I built a time machine, I know where I would go: I would go to Jeff Bezos's to sell my time machine on amazon.com.

• 1 month later...

The see how bad things is going to get because the Pope at Ukraine people in Ukraine I feel so sorry for I've bread for the whole world in case it is another World War II and how long it is going to last on World War II World War II I do you do not need another World War 1 and 2 I did not but I know about World War II will be bad and so will World War II be bad so be back by 3 will be a bad one and I'm driving it and I'm still here or will I ever get a love life if it exists

• 3 months later...

I think I'll go back in time when things was cheap I'm not expensive like this today everyone's saying the same as me they can't say what they have the money on this month because everything is so expensive now from electric the gas and so on