Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jharkhand 'Alien' mystery grows

Eldorado

Deepening the mystery around a spooky video doing the rounds, which shows an alien-like or ghost-like figure walking down the Chadwa Dam bridge at Jharkhand's Hazaribagh in the dark, a local authority speaking to Republic Media Network on Monday stated that the origin of the video was unknown.

The official source, elaborating on the 30-second long, now-viral media, stated that neither had anyone come to their office nor had anyone called to complain or file a query, and therefore, no investigation was initiated as of yet.

Full story at Republic World: Link

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

Never mind I found it myself.

Still can't make heads or tails of it. 

Edited by Xeno-Fish
  • Like 5

Well, per the OP article it looks like even the basic information like the video takers narrative are not available.

It could be paranormal/alien or a hoax. Seems India is more fertile grounds for hoaxes in my experience.

Papameter Reading  (very preliminary)

Alien/Paranormal  22%     Hoax 78%

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, acute said:

@papageorge1

Did you put the batteries in the wrong way?

:wacko:

What are you implying?

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

What are you implying?

Nothing!

:innocent:

• Haha 3

Its got a CGI feel but ???,

What stands out to me is you have a lot of crotch rocket squirrels zipping about antagonizing the figure if its even there yet not one is curious or realizes how important this is if real to approach it, nope, that doesnt wash,

The creature would have been nabbed so i call hoax.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

a very skinny person in a costume or cgi... if it is cgi then the tracking is very good indeed imo.

an unknown entity?= na, why would it be?

• Like 3

Mr Burns on one of his radio-active treatment, without the green glow

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Well, per the OP article it looks like even the basic information like the video takers narrative are not available.

It could be paranormal/alien or a hoax. Seems India is more fertile grounds for hoaxes in my experience.

Papameter Reading  (very preliminary)

Alien/Paranormal  22%     Hoax 78%

Regarding hoax India must be on the same level as the rest of the planet...never a good video

17 hours ago, acute said:

@papageorge1

Did you put the batteries in the wrong way?

:wacko:

I was always under the impression that it was 'wind-up'. Just like the owner. :D

3 hours ago, Jon the frog said:

Walking in the night naked, sick, drunk and disoriented.

Yep. Been in that situation a few times. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

48 minutes ago, godnodog said:

Regarding hoax India must be on the same level as the rest of the planet...never a good video

It’s a great video actually if the video taker is being honest. And that MAY actually be the case here.

Edited by papageorge1

10 hours ago, the13bats said:

Its got a CGI feel but ???,

What stands out to me is you have a lot of crotch rocket squirrels zipping about antagonizing the figure if its even there yet not one is curious or realizes how important this is if real to approach it, nope, that doesnt wash,

The creature would have been nabbed so i call hoax.

Yea, it seemed odd that they just stopped and went around like it was a stalled car or something lol 

Don't get me wrong, this looks strange as all hell, really. You'd have a hard time finding someone that thin and lanky for the prank. But it seems to me that someone would have slowed down to better examine? 

Interesting video, though, honestly

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Xeno-Fish said:

If it was an alien, you'd figure there would be more excitement/panic involved. 

If it was an alien, it would be dead.

• Thanks 1

If not a hoax the camera would have stayed on the subject and not wonder around filming the bikers.

Edited by Twin
If Not I - I spelled if wrong.
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

Mac and Me (1988) Movie Summary and Film Synopsis on MHM

The child alien on the right looks like yoda, and that was a terrible movie by the way.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

Yea, it seemed odd that they just stopped and went around like it was a stalled car or something lol 

Don't get me wrong, this looks strange as all hell, really. You'd have a hard time finding someone that thin and lanky for the prank. But it seems to me that someone would have slowed down to better examine? 

Interesting video, though, honestly

4 hours ago, Twin said:

If not a hoax the camera would have stayed on the subject and not wonder around filming the bikers.

After i made my first reply i watched it several more times and it hit me that its like a modern version of the patterson gimlin bf film or that alien autopsy hoax that came out years back

meaning the camera person makes sure to be very careful not to get any good shots, this video really reminded me where patterson clutz up and stumbles all around but still gets steady enough for the money shot, the patty head turn, very similar filming style.

The OP subject while i have seen humans in zombie flicks or at my club shows that skinny it doesnt have a human type movement to me more CGI feel, but if its cgi its very well done,

I dont have a definitively conclusion from just the video however because of how the many witnesses react i do not believe its otherworldly or paranormal.

14 hours ago, MissJatti said:

Mr Burns on one of his radio-active treatment, without the green glow

They are similar ill give you that...

aEvL4ramHWjxt12kUK1YMk=

However in India his name would more likely be Mr Patel :yes:

13 hours ago, Xeno-Fish said:

The child alien on the right looks like yoda, and that was a terrible movie by the way.

I loved that movie when I was a kid....