Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Family who live in the Conjuring House say it's still haunted

Eldorado

Madison Heinzen has picked up thousands of followers on TikTok, where she shares stories about her 'haunted' home in Harrisville, Rhode Island.

Heinzen and her family have lived in the house since 2019 and she claims that during that time they've seen all manner of paranormal activity.

In one clip she describes an incident in which she saw a ghost wearing a 'veil and a skirt'.

Full story at LAD Bible: Link

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I hope she(he?) was wearing something to cover the space between veil and skirt! :blush:

Papameter Reading

96% Haunted House      2% All Natural   2% Hoax

That's about as hot as the Papameter gets. Youch. It'll be a few before I can use it again on the next case.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, moonman said:

Well of course it is - can't let a moneymaker just die.

Attention and or profit is the explanation for most alleged hauntings,

Okay, to be fair does she have evidence or proof of claims?

• Like 1

I'm more inclined to believe the previous owner Norma Sutcliffe who said the house was not haunted.

• Thanks 2

Getting past the seller making claims this joint was haunted and neighbors divided between she was a loon or it really is haunted about a month after we moved in an appliance delivery guy was taking a breather in the front foyer and asked me if this was one of those haunted B&Ds.

i asked back why, he said, no offense but look around, i smiled and said look at me do i look like that would offend me, he laughed, and went on to say i could cha ching renting rooms as a haunted house.

Haunted sells be the goal attention $$$ or both.

• Like 1

If you wanna see something a lot and you are sure about it, you will start to see it...

It works many times, sects and religions are based on it, the placebo effect too.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

the show Kindred Spirits have been there, as well as Ghost Adventures. It might  very well be the house is indeed haunted. But things could have been blown all out of preportion  in regards to the haunting. And why buy the place if it's so awful anyways? It's not like if i by some weird chance inherited a family home in Hungary or Germany my relatives have lived in for 300 or so years, and the whole town knew it was haunted. Would I take the house, maybe if i got a lot of money along with the place. And beside, i'd have it blessed and a mass held to pray for the souls of my dearly departement family members.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Xeno-Fish said:

You have to remember that a ghost hunting show is only out for ratings. 

Hauntings are all about money and attention.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1

On 6/3/2021 at 2:50 AM, the13bats said:

Attention and or profit is the explanation for most alleged hauntings,

Doesn't matter. It only takes one to be real.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, OrdinaryClay said:

Doesn't matter. It only takes one to be real.

Which haunting/s are real? 

On 6/3/2021 at 11:04 PM, the13bats said:

Hauntings are all about money and attention.

Pretty much. That's one of main factors as to why I can't take any of this stuff seriously. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Xeno-Fish said:

Which haunting/s are real? 

He said most. If he meant all he should have said that.

Changing the subject is a rhetorical gimmick, but I'll bite since it is par.

First, do you accept the legal rules of evidence https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/fre

• Haha 1

Just now, OrdinaryClay said:

He said most. If he meant all he should have said that.

Changing the subject is a rhetorical gimmick, but I'll bite since it is par.

First, do you accept the legal rules of evidence https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/fre

Just answer the question. Which one is real? 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Xeno-Fish said:

Pretty much. That's one of main factors as to why I can't take any of this stuff seriously. 

That's a non sequitur. The motivation of someone odes not reduce the value of evidence.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Xeno-Fish said:

Just answer the question. Which one is real? 

I don't play gimmick games with skeptics. You answer the question. Do you accept the same form of evidence they use to enforce laws in the US legal system?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, OrdinaryClay said:

That's a non sequitur. The motivation of someone odes not reduce the value of evidence.

So you've got nothing. Thanks. I didn't expect much and wasn't let down. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Xeno-Fish said:

So you've got nothing. Thanks. I didn't expect much and wasn't let down. 

So you have no foundation except your blind faith.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, OrdinaryClay said:

So you have no foundation except your blind faith.

I have a lot more foundation than you think and blind faith is for those who believe this ghostly nonsense. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Xeno-Fish said:

I have a lot more foundation than you think and blind faith is for those who believe this ghostly nonsense. 

You have the blind faith of mind worship. You believe the internet non-sense that all truth is derived through the empirical method.

Even the claim that all truth can be derived through empiricism is in itself self refuting since you can't prove this position empirically.

• Haha 1

Just now, OrdinaryClay said:

You have the blind faith of mind worship. You believe the internet non-sense that all truth is derived through the empirical method.

Even the claim that all truth can be derived through empiricism is in itself self refuting since you can't prove this position empirically.

Not my job to prove a ghost story. It's up to the storyteller to provide that. Too many frauds, fakers, and scam artist to take this stuff seriously. How about you pony up something worth while? Instead of getting all upset. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Xeno-Fish said:

Have fun. I knew this thread might actually come in handly at some point.

If your claim is that every supernatural claim is covered by this list then please provide proof.

just because you offer a possible explanation certainly does not disprove the existence of the supernatural. I mean really. Come on.

• Haha 1