Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Donald Trumps life is about to become a " Burning Hell " produced by Christien

Grim Reaper 6

Following the riot at the U.S. Capitol, the Lincoln Project is joins the  Christiane Amanpour group for an interview. Its co-founder Rick Wilson calls the violence “sedition and insurrection,” and speaks with Hari Sreenivasan about what’s at stake.

Steve Bannon laughed out loud at radio show guest Rudy Giuliani Friday after former New York City mayor insisted that someone with ties to the Lincoln Project was partially responsible for the deadly Capitol riot on Jan. 6. “You’ve gotta be kidding me,” said Bannon as Giuliani tried to connect the group to the insurrection while refusing to name names during an appearance on Bannon’s “War Room.”

https://www.thewrap.com/bannon-giuliani-lincoln-project-capitol-riot/

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Did you happen to notice the date on this?  

Here's a little update for a more balanced view of what these fine lads are about:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lincon-project-scandal-timeline

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/12/lincoln-project-supporters-consider-cutting-off-donations-after-allegations.html

https://freebeacon.com/politics/lincoln-projects-executive-director-filed-for-bankruptcy-as-he-joined-group/

It's anyone's guess what comes from Trump's supporters going forward but one safe projection will see the Republican Party that WAS, will be ended by the one that's COMING.  The reason I believe that the Trump-based support will invigorate the remnant of the old GOP is that the Republicans THEMSELVES have outed the fact that they are not only incapable of standing against the Democrat Party, they aren't even willing to try.  

In the short term this may mean firm Democrat control of elections but I don't think that's necessarily guaranteed.  IF 2022 sees Democrats maintain control of either  house of Congress, even in an undisputed vote count, the result of their continued control will be devastating economically.  If Biden's handlers get what they are demanding, economically, we are nearly certain to see an explosion of hyper-inflation.   

In that case, even the most virulent Trump hater will recognize the damage done by his replacement.  I honestly believe this nation could fall into chaos before 2024.  I pray that I'm wrong...

Edited by and then
  • Like 3

Steve Bannon laughed out loud

Hell, I laughed out loud too, when I read why he laughed out loud.

Oh, and the look on Rudy's face.

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

43 minutes ago, and then said:

Did you happen to notice the date on this?  

Here's a little update for a more balanced view of what these fine lads are about:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lincon-project-scandal-timeline

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/12/lincoln-project-supporters-consider-cutting-off-donations-after-allegations.html

https://freebeacon.com/politics/lincoln-projects-executive-director-filed-for-bankruptcy-as-he-joined-group/

It's anyone's guess what comes from Trump's supporters going forward but one safe projection will see the Republican Party that WAS, will be ended by the one that's COMING.  The reason I believe that the Trump-based support will invigorate the remnant of the old GOP is that the Republicans THEMSELVES have outed the fact that they are not only incapable of standing against the Democrat Party, they aren't even willing to try.  

In the short term this may mean firm Democrat control of elections but I don't think that's necessarily guaranteed.  IF 2022 sees Democrats maintain control of either  house of Congress, even in an undisputed vote count, the result of their continued control will be devastating economically.  If Biden's handlers get what they are demanding, economically, we are nearly certain to see an explosion of hyper-inflation.   

In that case, even the most virulent Trump hater will recognize the damage done by his replacement.  I honestly believe this nation could fall into chaos before 2024.  I pray that I'm wrong...

Thanks for the information and yes I did notice the date. However, there is information in these videos I have never heard discussed anywhere else. I also don't want to see the domination of our Government by either political party, and I mean that sincerely. However, I don't really appreciate the to continued use of Trump Hater or the other political rhetoric you like to throw out there. 

Most of us you refer too, when you use those terms love, respect, and support the Constitution just like you do. However, that doesn't mean we can't visualize threats posed by members of both parties. My dislike for Donald Trump also isn't what you have imagined about me personally.

I dislike him because he has made our country the laughing stock of the entire world, and for many illegal activities he personally sponsored and supported during Presidency that were REAl violations of the Constitution of the United States. Just because it hasn't been proven YET, doesn't mean he isn't guilty.

Day by Day the reality and scope of his crimes are being exposed, as you would say thank God. Before this year is finished there is a very good chance he will be in prison and I honestly think that is where he belongs. I am not blind though, because .I also realize that he will never fully pay for his crimes.

The only thing I think is important is that once and for all the questionable occurances that happened during his administration and his Presidency are brought to light and exposed so there is no doubt that he did commit the crimes, or he had others commit the crimes under his direction, or even that he is final proven innocent and vindicated concerning those crimes.

So in retrospect the only thing that I want with all my heart and soul is to know what the facts are and nothing else. If the truth is told, I would not even want to see him prosecuted in anyway, because honestly I believe the truth will destroy him.

Thanks for your comments, you make some great points when you not angry!!:tu:

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lord God in high heaven.

And I"m an apatheist.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

The thing that surprises me is that Steve Banon humiliated Old Rudy publicly. But, you are certainly right the look on Rudys face is priceless, :lol: I don't think he anticipated Banon reaction to his propaganda and it embarrassed the hell out him. Which he certainly and fully deserves. 

Thanks for your comments Alabama!:tu:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

LOL!   Donald Trump has been involved with lawsuits and lawyers and going to court for years.  He's involved in hundreds of lawsuits and it is just part of his life.  I don't think he pays it much attention and he just pays his lawyers to deal with it.  It would freak me out but I don't think Donald Trump is that much bothered by it?   I'm sure he'd probably rather not have to deal with it but I also don't believe it's going to affect his life that much either.  He's got a whole fleet of lawyers that work on this stuff all the time.  To him it's just part of doing business? It's annoying but I highly doubt he ends up in jail?  He'll continue to ride around in a golf cart and eat whatever he likes and hang out with his family and friends down in Florida.    

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

Here is the Lincoln Projects response to Rudys comments it pretty funny.

Bama, hope you enjoy it.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Artaxerxes said:

It's annoying but I highly doubt he ends up in jail? 

I wouldn't bet the farm on it.  The Left are scared SPITLESS that he will run again and they know that by the time 2024 rolls around, the country may be seriously ready for a change.  They'd be right about that, too.  Until now, no party in DC would EVER have risked setting a precedent where a former chief executive could even be brought before the court, let alone jailed.  That's the measure of how afraid they are.  I think the condition of our country could be so bad by election season 2024 that even Trump haters may be willing if not to vote FOR him, at least not to be willing to vote for a Democrat.  Yeah... I know it sounds like pie in the sky partisan rhetoric but I fully believe we are on the way to economic collapse or worse.  That's why I think that even if the Dems hold onto the Congress in 2022, it will not help them win in 2024.  In fact it may guarantee they are held culpable for the destruction in the nation.

• Haha 3

43 minutes ago, and then said:

I wouldn't bet the farm on it.  The Left are scared SPITLESS that he will run again and they know that by the time 2024 rolls around, the country may be seriously ready for a change.  They'd be right about that, too.  Until now, no party in DC would EVER have risked setting a precedent where a former chief executive could even be brought before the court, let alone jailed.  That's the measure of how afraid they are.  I think the condition of our  country could be so bad by election season 2024 that even Trump haters may be willing if not to vote FOR him, at least not to be willing to vote for a Democrat.

Its not a bad point. Some of the panicky types still fear Trump., maybe.  Really though, bring Trump on.  Right now it seems to be the Republicans that are scared.  They have no ideas.  They know they are losing members.  Trump's blog is failing of boredom. His health and maybe his mental state are deteriorating. He may not be very impressive in another 2 years.  McConnel, Graham, and McCarthy tied themselves to Trump.  They will fade with him.  None of them are leaders.  Greene, Gaetz and Boebert seem to want to be YouTube stars. 

As you say though, the country may be ready for a change.    A real change that takes us forward not backward. 

And along comes Paul Ryan out of the wings.  Young, dynamic, good looking, a true conservative, and full of ideas.  Democrats that were not crazy about Biden, Republicans who got tired of Trump and independents who want somebody younger and  more conservative  may not vote Democrat, but they will not vote Trump.  If voters have the choice. I bet they will go for someone more like Ryan than Trump or Biden.  Younger Republicans who have been real leaders in their states  may start seeking to take the leadership from the old guard.  I know most Trump supporters will not change their views, but their numbers are not growing.

When the pundits start punditing, about 2022,  they will blame the loss of the House  in 2018 on Trump. Ryan will become the prophet  that predicted it.  If Trump sponsored candidates lose more than they win in 2022,  that will end his ambitions.

An invigorated center leaning conservative  Republican Party is the bigger threat to the Democrats, and their biggest hope. By that I mean, I think they could cream the Democrats in the next few cycles and force the Democrats to follow their lead and get rid of the old  ideas and leaders that are not working.  Two active parties contesting for votes with ideas for the future serves the  voters better than two old senile ones who want to maintain their grip on power through trickery because they have no ideas.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, and then said:

I know it sounds like pie in the sky partisan rhetoric but I fully believe we are on the way to economic collapse or worse.  That's why I think that even if the Dems hold onto the Congress in 2022, it will not help them win in 2024.  In fact it may guarantee they are held culpable for the destruction in the nation.

Pie in the sky is a strange way to laud the destruction of our nation. 

Stock market seems to be going up.  Employment seems to be increasing, covid-19 seems to be going away.

The same external problems we have been facing for the last generation are still here. Immigration, economic rivals,  foreign interventions and wars, keeping up with  new technology, training a workforce all still need to be done. 

It would be a shock if Democrats won seats in 2022.  If they do it will be  because the Republicans offer nothing, They have no alternatives except fear, anger, and doom, then threats of violent insurrection if that doesn't work..  You may hate them, but many of Biden's proposals are popular with a majority of voters.  They may vote out obstructionists.

If somebody is going to save us from destruction, it will be people with better ideas  based on what works in reality.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, and then said:

I wouldn't bet the farm on it.  The Left are scared SPITLESS that he will run again and they know that by the time 2024 rolls around, the country may be seriously ready for a change.  They'd be right about that, too.  Until now, no party in DC would EVER have risked setting a precedent where a former chief executive could even be brought before the court, let alone jailed.  That's the measure of how afraid they are.  I think the condition of our country could be so bad by election season 2024 that even Trump haters may be willing if not to vote FOR him, at least not to be willing to vote for a Democrat.  Yeah... I know it sounds like pie in the sky partisan rhetoric but I fully believe we are on the way to economic collapse or worse.  That's why I think that even if the Dems hold onto the Congress in 2022, it will not help them win in 2024.  In fact it may guarantee they are held culpable for the destruction in the nation.

I thought you both may be interested in Donald Trump chances of Wining an election in 2024 according a pool conducted starting on May 17 -  19th and released on the 21st 2021.  This also includes Trumps approval rating and some additional information 

Hey And Then you were talking about Trumps Reelection Chances in 2024 here you go, readum and whatever you choose to do!:)

15 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Stock market seems to be going up.  Employment seems to be increasing, covid-19 seems to be going away.

The same external problems we have been facing for the last generation are still here. Immigration, economic rivals,  foreign interventions and wars, keeping up with  new technology, training a workforce all still need to be done. 

It would be a shock if Democrats won seats in 2022.  If they do it will be  because the Republicans offer nothing, They have no alternatives except fear, anger, and doom, then threats of violent insurrection if that doesn't work..  You may hate them, but many of Biden's proposals are popular with a majority of voters.  They may vote out obstructionists.

If somebody is going to save us from destruction, it will be people with better ideas  based on what works in reality.  

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

It's crying shame that so many people are still tying their hopes and dreams to a shooting star that turned into a black life sucking hole.:(

Peace my brother!:tu:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

And I"m an apatheist.

Thanks! 
I learned a new word today!

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

Lord God in high heaven.

And I"m an apatheist.

Welcome back, sir 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

Lord God in high heaven.

And I"m an apatheist.

I thought you were finally bitten by a barber chair. :unsure2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Here is the Lincoln Projects response to Rudys comments it pretty funny.

Bama, hope you enjoy it.

Yeah, his response to Bannon, then the trial by combat came to mind from the first post, that is also why I lol'd. And this video proves how insane or forgetful he must be.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Its not a bad point. Some of the panicky types still fear Trump., maybe.  Really though, bring Trump on.  Right now it seems to be the Republicans that are scared.  They have no ideas.  They know they are losing members.  Trump's blog is failing of boredom. His health and maybe his mental state are deteriorating. He may not be very impressive in another 2 years.  McConnel, Graham, and McCarthy tied themselves to Trump.  They will fade with him.  None of them are leaders.  Greene, Gaetz and Boebert seem to want to be YouTube stars. 

As you say though, the country may be ready for a change.    A real change that takes us forward not backward. 

And along comes Paul Ryan out of the wings.  Young, dynamic, good looking, a true conservative, and full of ideas.  Democrats that were not crazy about Biden, Republicans who got tired of Trump and independents who want somebody younger and  more conservative  may not vote Democrat, but they will not vote Trump.  If voters have the choice. I bet they will go for someone more like Ryan than Trump or Biden.  Younger Republicans who have been real leaders in their states  may start seeking to take the leadership from the old guard.  I know most Trump supporters will not change their views, but their numbers are not growing.

When the pundits start punditing, about 2022,  they will blame the loss of the House  in 2018 on Trump. Ryan will become the prophet  that predicted it.  If Trump sponsored candidates lose more than they win in 2022,  that will end his ambitions.

An invigorated center leaning conservative  Republican Party is the bigger threat to the Democrats, and their biggest hope. By that I mean, I think they could cream the Democrats in the next few cycles and force the Democrats to follow their lead and get rid of the old  ideas and leaders that are not working.  Two active parties contesting for votes with ideas for the future serves the  voters better than two old senile ones who want to maintain their grip on power through trickery because they have no ideas.

I won't vote Democrat, nor will I vote Republican anymore as long as the little babies in D.C are so afraid of Trump that give 100% loyalty to this man in case he runs again.

They fear being "disloyal" to him could be career ending should he run again, because like a spoiled child he will attack them with his tantrums.

And you can see those in the GOP already kissing this man's ass hoping for a part in his administration should he run again.

So to say the Republican party is in trouble is true.  I seriously doubt I am the lone Republican in the entire United States, who will no longer vote for this party until it parts ways with Trump. Yes, they should be scared.

Is the GOP capable of running a candidate that can get things done without rhetoric, lies, and arrogance, NDA's, etc...? 

If Trump is the only person in the GOP that can get things done then they should all step down and allow leaders to run in their place, and not followers of Trump.

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Artaxerxes said:

LOL!   Donald Trump has been involved with lawsuits and lawyers and going to court for years.  He's involved in hundreds of lawsuits and it is just part of his life.  I don't think he pays it much attention and he just pays his lawyers to deal with it.  It would freak me out but I don't think Donald Trump is that much bothered by it?   I'm sure he'd probably rather not have to deal with it but I also don't believe it's going to affect his life that much either.  He's got a whole fleet of lawyers that work on this stuff all the time.  To him it's just part of doing business? It's annoying but I highly doubt he ends up in jail?  He'll continue to ride around in a golf cart and eat whatever he likes and hang out with his family and friends down in Florida.    

I don't agree with you, but there is more to it than you are saying here also. Many people also think he is mega rich guy who is untouchable. How about the bankruptcies where he lost over a Billion Dollars, and shortly after that his divorce that cost him an additional 14 Million dollars. That 14 Million sounds like a small amount for a billionaire, but after his bankruptcies that amounted was all the court awarded her, because he wasn't so rich anymore. It fact he could even pay his debts, he lost his personal Jet, he lost the Trump Yacht, he lost his shares in many hotel chains and many major pieces of Real Estate. 

Now the above wss a while back, however, he never fully recovered financially. So I do agree that Lawyers are very important but, Trump has a very very large debit coming do, and since the Capital Insurrection major banks will not give him loans, Even the German Deutsch Bank with an interesting history will not loan him money. So maybe it will all work out, and Trump had better hope so because there are So many lawsuits and state governments litigations that all the lawyers you have spoken about will never work for free. 

take Care and you may be right time will tell. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

Yeah, his response to Bannon, then the trial by combat came to mind from the first post, that is also why I lol'd. And this video proves how insane or forgetful he must be.

Yea he is something else isn't he, what I don't know I uncertain his species has been identified yet!:lol:

The Lincoln Project Was Always Based On A Lie — Now It’s Been Exposed

From MSN of all places. :lol:

Besides, what needs to be remembered about The Lincoln Project is that they never cared about helping Democrats, but only about helping themselves. If The Lincoln Project was really dedicated to getting rid of Trump, they would recognize that the only way to do that is to get rid of the forces that created, enabled, and supported Trump. They can’t do that, though, because they are those very forces.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Here I am to save the day!!:lol:

So has the perpetrated false facade of the Trump Administration and Presidecy that was based upon a lie and a stolen slogan " Make America Great Again by Ronald Reagan who was a great man " and that has been exposed too. I bet President Reagan had a seizure in his grave when Trump started using that slogan!:no:

Each day the myth of your leader unravels a little more and the terrible truth oozes up through the cracks in DCs institutions and it really stinks!!:(

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Call me a pessimist.  I have a little trouble visualizing how our fiat currency survives what's happening with it now.  I tried another thread to get some input on that and people mostly laughed but no one attempted to explain WHY what I was saying was humorous.  

Maybe someone can do so in this thread.  Anyway, the southern border is wide open and even some Democrats are calling it a disaster.  If we don't see out of control inflation in the aftermath of the next trench of "stimulus", it will totally give the lie to decades of economic theory.  

We also have different definitions of "destruction" of this nation.  IMO, the worst possible harm that could come to those on the Left would be for their ideas to be executed without restraint.  But hey, that's just me.  

• Like 1

The Capital Riot was bad, but after reading up on those being charged, like 90% will likely be let off with fines and time served. Most of the rest will do less then a year. Some are already being dismissed. 

As to Trump 2024... I, myself, right now will say I'd not vote for him in the Primary. But if he is the one running against "Open Borders" Biden, well I'll close my eyes, grit my teeth and vote Trump. Biden's been a liar as far as he promised bipartisanship.

As to Trump being installed by some exposure of a Biden steal of the election.... Ain't going to happen. Biden's got his time, he should be looking to make bridges, instead of kneeling to the far left.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, and then said:

Call me a pessimist.  I have a little trouble visualizing how our fiat currency survives what's happening with it now.  I tried another thread to get some input on that and people mostly laughed but no one attempted to explain WHY what I was saying was humorous.  

Maybe someone can do so in this thread.  Anyway, the southern border is wide open and even some Democrats are calling it a disaster.  If we don't see out of control inflation in the aftermath of the next trench of "stimulus", it will totally give the lie to decades of economic theory.  

We also have different definitions of "destruction" of this nation.  IMO, the worst possible harm that could come to those on the Left would be for their ideas to be executed without restraint.  But hey, that's just me.  

Pessimists make a good balance to optimists.  My Plant Manager boss called me a boat anchor a time or two because I rained on some of his wilder ideas, but I saved his butt from some big mistakes too.   I think economists can say what they think will happen but their predictions are not certainty.  There certainly are some dangers. But it does seem a time for action to me at least.

Communism was the last war.  Presidents up to and including Reagan  demonstrated that free market capitalism could out produce a communist controlled economy both in domestic and military spending.  As a footnote, corporate taxes were higher and the middle class was growing in size and prosperity.  Different times.

China is not a communist controlled economy.  They learned something too.  They are modeling state controlled capitalism.  They have been very successful.  Now we have to hold our own with a very strong economic rival.  If we do something stupid, the risk of failure grows.  If we continue benign and directionless neglect of our economy  the risk is pretty large too.  

I am in favor of infrastructure spending as our tool to modernize our economy  and combat state controlled capitalism.  Roads, bridges, power grids, water supplies, ports, rails and pipelines are all part of that.  Internet security is becoming as important as other aspects in our national defense. 

Well that is part of it. The world has moved on, we can't go back. We do have different ideas. I think either side without restraint will result in our demise.

• Like 1