Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Headstones in coffee cups - dreams

dream jo

I've had a dream where I was waiting but I was looking into a coffee cup I saw headstones inside the coffee cup grains where somebody have been drinking coffee

I know I have done it before my dad died I saw a coffin and heartbreak so I know what I'm dreaming about and talking about

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Headstones in coffee cups - dreams
  • 2 weeks later...

On 6/3/2021 at 3:12 PM, dream jo said:

I've had a dream where I was waiting but I was looking into a coffee cup I saw headstones inside the coffee cup grains where somebody have been drinking coffee

I know I have done it before my dad died I saw a coffin and heartbreak so I know what I'm dreaming about and talking about

Do you remember around how many head stones you saw?

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2021 at 3:12 PM, dream jo said:

dream analyzes:)

• Like 1

On 6/3/2021 at 8:12 PM, dream jo said:

About 3 weeks before my mum went I was sat at my computer, I turned my head to look out the window, and I got a vision of an ambulance arriving at my doorstep for a split second. I knew someone was on their way, but not who. She died 3 weeks later from coronavirus.

About 6 weeks before my brother went (and he lived at the other end of the country and kept his illness secret) I kept getting odd experiences. Like something kept doing flybys past me trying to get my attention.

• Like 1

On 6/15/2021 at 10:57 PM, Cookie Monster said:

About 3 weeks before my mum went I was sat at my computer, I turned my head to look out the window, and I got a vision of an ambulance arriving at my doorstep for a split second. I knew someone was on their way, but not who. She died 3 weeks later from coronavirus.

About 6 weeks before my brother went (and he lived at the other end of the country and kept his illness secret) I kept getting odd experiences. Like something kept doing flybys past me trying to get my attention.

Before my mum passed I had a premonition the picture she is going to die soon then funeral hearse to take her to the crematorium and us and them up behind in limousine

• Like 1