Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US Government has no explanation for UFO's.

3 hours ago, Xeno-Fish said:

One idea I've seen bounced around is that UFO's are not aliens, but time traveler's. I mean, what if that's true. Could be they're trying to find the point in time where civilization went to absolute hell. Congrats, you've found it.

thats also a possibility, who knows.

3 hours ago, Essan said:

Exactly the point I keep making

And suggesting that if not extraterrestrial, they could be Chinese or Russian just shifts attention even further away - as well as worrying their "enemies" (because the Russians will now think it's the Chinese, and vice versa)

yeah, this tech may lead to a new form of warfare. Much more similar to terrorism than anything else. I think akin to the famous Xcom games

8 hours ago, SeekTruth said:

Chuck, have you taken a gander at this case? Wondering what you're take is. 

??  Which case do you mean?  For the three videos that are most often referred to, known as GoFast, Gimbal and FLIR, yes, I most certainly have.  GoFast is either a seabird or met/target balloon - it only appears to be going fast because the effin aircraft with the camera on it is whizzing past *and* the camera is being panned to keep it in view.  Gimbal and FLIR both show other aircraft or large drones AND that the people operating the equipment do not understand the settings in use and / or relative speeds and / or the way the camera tracks objects using different panning and 'gimballing' movements.  They were most likely new to the equipment or in training.

Is there something else you are interested in or don't understand..?  I can either link you to previous threads, or give a summary of what's going on - but I need to know what you are referring to.

8 hours ago, oldnatcole said:

In the article it says it says these things

I want to know why these things are being said if UFO's don't exist. Not aliens. UFO's.

UFOs exist. Don’t mean extraterrestrials. Just something unknown. 

• Like 2

I've known they are real for over 30 years, and I don't know who is driving them.  I guess I've been years ahead of the Pentagon on all counts.

Just now, Twin said:

I've known they are real for over 30 years, and I don't know who is driving them.  I guess I've been years ahead of the Pentagon on all counts.

We have all known they are real for many years. Just does not mean extraterrestrials. Just means unknown. 

If Russia or China had these, don't you think we would have already lost English as our national language?

27 minutes ago, Twin said:

If Russia or China had these, don't you think we would have already lost English as our national language?

Yeah, but still doesn’t means that we have any clue as to what they are. I am still leaning towards aerial phenomena. 

The time every UFO enthusiast has been waiting for is slowly creeping up. We don’t know what they are! That’s the answer you get. I guess that is enough to start with for now. It’s far better than the denials they have handed us over the years. 
Regardless who is at the control panel in these objects it should be of great concern. I’m pretty sure Reagan tried to tell us this a long time ago.

Edited by Freez1
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Perhaps it would be good to cooperate with other countries since UFOs are seen all over the world. For example, this incident where a UFO attacked an Italian military helicopter is interesting: 

this clip say in 2004 a object appeared that shot rays that destroyed a helicopter wing. Now I dont know, and right now I cant google it. But in 2994 sicily there was that village were thing got fire on their owwn all the time. Do you guys remember it? a team of scientists was send there to study. Could there be a correlation?

edit

nevermind its explained in the vid. 

Edited by Poncho_Peanatus

11 minutes ago, fred_mc said:

Perhaps it would be good to cooperate with other countries since UFOs are seen all over the world. For example, this incident where a UFO attacked an Italian military helicopter is interesting: 

I agree, I know Iranians even had battles in the skies with them....

• Like 2

18 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

You mean no further supporting information.  Correct, which means your comment may be dismissed without further consideration.

Chris you can do research just like I can and have been around long enough to know where to find these cases. 

50 minutes ago, Poncho_Peanatus said:

I agree, I know Iranians even had battles in the skies with them....

The most famous case was back in 1976.  So why are people talking as though this is a phenomena since 2004?  

1976 is before he technological rise of China.  So are people tring to say that the Tehran UFO belonged to the Soviets?  

People are just kidding themselves in suggesting that these recent UAP's could be Russian or Chinese.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Twin said:

And much more besides.  People know this.  It's all an attempt to throw cold water over the issue for as long as they possibly can.  Welcome to politics.

7 hours ago, Twin said:

I didn't realise aircraft can change your language..

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Vaz said:

The most famous case was back in 1976.  So why are people talking as though this is a phenomena since 2004?  

1976 is before he technological rise of China.  So are people tring to say that the Tehran UFO belonged to the Soviets?  

People are just kidding themselves in suggesting that these recent UAP's could be Russian or Chinese.

The Tehran UFO is rather embarrassing.  A jet with a history of electrical faults, looses power while attempting to fire on a "UFO".  Those UFO sure are technologically advanced.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

The Tehran UFO is rather embarrassing.  A jet with a history of electrical faults, looses power while attempting to fire on a "UFO".  Those UFO sure are technologically advanced.

As if that was the most fascinating bit of the case?  Really?  DYOR

41 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

I didn't realise aircraft can change your language..

About 5000 years ago, a people who seem to have had the advantage, compared to most peoples in Europe at the time, of having horses, came from the east into Europe. They had so big influence so that the existing languages disappeared, and almost all languages in Europe, and also at other places, like Iran, northern India etc, are now decended from their language, proto-indo-european. In other words, horses could change your language then, and aircraft today have a bit of the same importance in warfare as horses had back then.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Vaz said:

Chris you can do research just like I can and have been around long enough to know where to find these cases. 

So.. Pick the best one.  Is the Teheran one the very best evidenced one?  Because we're all heartily sick of pretend researchers who just jump to another case when the first is debunked.  You get one shot only- take your time choosing, Vaz.

2 minutes ago, fred_mc said:

About 5000 years ago, a people who seem to have had the advantage, compared to most peoples in Europe at the time, of having horses, came from the east into Europe. They had so big influence so that the existing languages disappeared, and almost all languages in Europe, and also at other places, like Iran, northern India etc, are now decended from their language, proto-indo-european. In other words, horses could change your language then, and aircraft today have a bit of the same importance in warfare as horses had back then.

Who said anything about having an advantage?

2 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

So.. Pick the best one.  Is the Teheran one the very best evidenced one?  Because we're all heartily sick of pretend researchers who just jump to another case when the first is debunked.  You get one shot only- take your time choosing, Vaz.

Chris nothing has been debunked.  You know that.  Bait ignored.  DYOR

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Who said anything about having an advantage?

Now I don't understand what you mean but it is ok anyway.

17 hours ago, oldnatcole said:

The craft’s movements were, however, typical of both military and civilian UFO reports: Descending from 80,000 feet to 20,000 feet in an instant; stopping in midair and reversing direction without inertial effects; exceeding the speed of sound without generating a sonic boom; and submerging into the ocean. After The New York Times and The Washington Post reported on it in 2017 along with the military’s secret UFO tracking program, the Pentagon publicly acknowledged last year that the leaked videos in the stories were authentic.

And yet these these claims made by David Fravor are not depicted in the leaked videos.

17 minutes ago, Vaz said:

Chris nothing has been debunked.  You know that.  Bait ignored.  DYOR

You're hilarious.  And no-one but me noticed that you aren't brave enough to nominate the best one.  You know Vas, the best one? The one so good it couldn't be debunked?

If you just grew a set and nominated the best of all these supposedly undebunked cases, you could make a laughing stock of me.  But you're afraid (rightly) that it might be the other way around.  Take a few days to think about it.  If you won't nominate a best case, I'll have to assume Teheran is it, and we'll have a long hard look at it.   You were the one who brought it up.  Remember that..

• Like 4
  • Haha 1