Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US Government has no explanation for UFO's.

1 hour ago, Vaz said:

As if that was the most fascinating bit of the case?  Really?

It's touted by the UFO charlatans as advanced EMP technology.

1 hour ago, Vaz said:

DYOR

You should follow it sometime.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

It's touted by the UFO charlatans as advanced EMP technology.

You should follow it sometime.

Chris and Riyeh you have both had ample time to reform your positions in the light of thousands of examples of cases posted here, as well as the now daily news feed concerning the interest taken by the major institutions in the UAP videos.

You have only yourselves to blame, in that you should really have seen all of this coming for years.  Gnashing of teeth will do little good now.

In the meantime, some are just happy to sit back and enjoy the show,  :whistle:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Vaz said:

Chris and Riyeh you have both had ample time to reform your positions in the light of thousands of examples of cases posted here, as well as the now daily news feed concerning the interest taken by the major institutions in the UAP videos.

You have only yourselves to blame, in that you should really have seen all of this coming for years.  Gnashing of teeth will do little good now.

Your mouth is moving but nothing intelligent is coming out. 

Hand wave enough and you might just fly yourself.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Folks, enough with the derogatory commentary about and to each other. Either discuss the OP topic in a courteous and constructive manner, or walk away from the thread. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The NAVY is in charge of all black projects. The NAVY has the "leaks". What we are seeing is an agenda by the Pentagon to get public support for more funding for space based weapons, to which they already have, and the power to scare the world into letting governments do whatever they want when it comes to "saving us". There are two types of craft, craft built here that was back engineered, and craft built elsewhere, which if a threat, we wouldn't even be talking about this right now. We are basically looking at two different factions of the military. One that knows both factions exist, that being the driver of the 'craft', and the other only knowing his faction exists, that being the pilot of the jet. You can reply to this with your own opinion but I'm not planning on replying. There is too much judgement here and not enough curiosity. The finality of belief around here appears to be toxic. This is an agenda to suppress technology and acquire more  power, nothing more. The disclosure spin by the Pentagon is a joke and it seems the majority are buying right into it.

Edited by mxcx
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, Vaz said:

Chris and Riyeh you have both had ample time to reform your positions in the light of thousands of examples of cases posted here

There are also thousands of cases of reports of leprechauns and fairies.  It's a cultural thing.  Largely harmless fun.  Harmless, until:

- someone takes it too seriously (check)

- someone thinks that quantity of reports means there must be some good ones (check)

- someone tries to rip people off (like Elizondo, DeLonge, Maussan, Greer, Meier, etc, etc) (check - with the first two names, that's how this current wave all started).

I'll revise my opinion based on decent evidence - in other words, when and only when someone brings along a GOOD case with hard evidence.  Clearly that most likely won't be you.

9 hours ago, Vaz said:

, as well as the now daily news feed concerning the interest taken by the major institutions in the UAP videos.

No sign of the media beating it up, is there.... :P

9 hours ago, Vaz said:

You have only yourselves to blame

For what?  Being patient and skeptical?  I'm very happy with my position.

9 hours ago, Vaz said:

in that you should really have seen all of this coming for years.  Gnashing of teeth will do little good now.

This 'show' has come and gone, every time WITHOUT evidence, many times over the years.  What's this, Disclosure 7? 10? 25?

And some of us prefer to wait until some actual evidence is posted.  Don't worry, if this 'show' (and that's exactly what it is) actually includes some of that evidence, rather than stories and claims and handwaves, I'm sure someone else will post a citation to evidence, one day.

Anyone?

Tap tap..

Testing...

is this thing on? 

Seriously, anyone?  Please feel free.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, mxcx said:

The NAVY is in charge of all black projects. The NAVY has the "leaks". What we are seeing is an agenda by the Pentagon to get public support for more funding for space based weapons, to which they already have, and the power to scare the world into letting governments do whatever they want when it comes to "saving us". There are two types of craft, craft built here that was back engineered, and craft built elsewhere, which if a threat, we wouldn't even be talking about this right now. We are basically looking at two different factions of the military. One that knows both factions exist, that being the driver of the 'craft', and the other only knowing his faction exists, that being the pilot of the jet. You can reply to this with your own opinion but I'm not planning on replying. There is too much judgement here and not enough curiosity. The finality of belief around here appears to be toxic. This is an agenda to suppress technology and acquire more  power, nothing more. The disclosure spin by the Pentagon is a joke and it seems the majority are buying right into it.

After the above words & feelings; all that's been filmed will probably turn out to be nothing more than a kids balloon or a large piece of floating litter -some people just take in all the BS- fascinating... now you have fun my friend;)

Peace.

Dej...

Edited by Dejarma

Much cry and little wool...as we could have expected. However, it seems strange to me that many ufologists and believers are not disappointed by the latest Pentagon statement.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

Much cry and little wool...as we could have expected. However, it seems strange to me that many ufologists and believers are not disappointed by the latest Pentagon statement.

why should they? this is historical, the first time they admitted something is going on and they have no explanation. Maybe they know more, maybe not. But this statement alone put an end to the real/fake debate, and moves to what the h*** are these things.

Maybe more will follow maybe not, but this is huge 

They didn't give any answer. We already know that UFOs (unidentified flying objects) exists. What's a big deal? UFO folks announced that there will be BIG NEWS but we got nothing new. And it seems that we never will. More will not follow.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TrumanB said:

They didn't give any answer. We already know that UFOs (unidentified flying objects) exists. What's a big deal? UFO folks announced that there will be BIG NEWS but we got nothing new. And it seems that we never will. More will not follow.

Not true, we got the first opening. The gov need to save face first at all, so they will one time in the future appoint a team of scientist and they will discover X or maybe not, I dont know. Maybe they will find a way to "discover" extraterrestrials and at the same time appear innocent, thus avoiding all kind of law suits from abductees angry that the gov left them alone. Again, I dont know Im not a prophet. But I think we can compare this to the Gorbachev's Perestroika that put an end to the cold war, and later the Soviet Union. But not overnight. 

• Haha 1

I am like 99% sure that the first opening will be also the last opening. I can't imagine the world in which anyone would find aliens.

I dunno...but maybe some of the sightings are very large and extremely fast drones?   I've hear reports of people being puzzled because the craft was quiet, stopped and stood still, and changed directions (up down sideways) abruptly, and accelerated very quickly, and had no Visible means of propulsion.    ...all of those things are characteristic of drones. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anyway, I better try to live up to this...

May I repeat the offer - if anyone has links to or quotes of actual radar data, video data, or even a series of still photographs that show verifiable and/or calculable hard evidence of 'unexplainable' velocities or maneuvers, please come forward.  I really enjoy examining new stuff, and frankly, I'd love to see 'The One' when and if we ever do get an alien visit or, how can I put it, maybe a 'dimensional shift'...?

And I promise not to give you a hard time... unless you simply refuse to listen and consider. 

I'll be delighted to see something we can get our analytical teeth into.  And as regulars will know, I do my utmost to (over-)explain what is going on, including all the how's and why's of the measurement and calculation process.  If my knowledge runs out anywhere, I may have to hand some of it over to Badeskov, however.. B)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, lightly said:

I dunno...but maybe some of the sightings are very large and extremely fast drones?   I've hear reports of people being puzzled because the craft was quiet, stopped and stood still, and changed directions (up down sideways) abruptly, and accelerated very quickly, and had no Visible means of propulsion.    ...all of those things are characteristic of drones. 

With respect lightly, drones are actually really loud, and certainly have a visible means of propulsion. 

Im hearing now that the pentagon has been aware of these craft for the last 70 years. These are not drones. Not in the traditional sense anyway. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ChrLzs said:
20 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

There are also thousands of cases of reports of leprechauns and fairies.  It's a cultural thing.  Largely harmless fun.  Harmless, until:

- someone takes it too seriously (check)

- someone thinks that quantity of reports means there must be some good ones (check)

- someone tries to rip people off (like Elizondo, DeLonge, Maussan, Greer, Meier, etc, etc) (check - with the first two names, that's how this current wave all started).

I'll revise my opinion based on decent evidence - in other words, when and only when someone brings along a GOOD case with hard evidence.  Clearly that most likely won't be you.

No sign of the media beating it up, is there.... :P

For what?  Being patient and skeptical?  I'm very happy with my position.

This 'show' has come and gone, every time WITHOUT evidence, many times over the years.  What's this, Disclosure 7? 10? 25?

And some of us prefer to wait until some actual evidence is posted.  Don't worry, if this 'show' (and that's exactly what it is) actually includes some of that evidence, rather than stories and claims and handwaves, I'm sure someone else will post a citation to evidence, one day.

Anyone?

Tap tap..

Testing...

is this thing on? 

Seriously, anyone?  Please feel free.

It’s odd seeing this reaction from a person who is constantly asking others to appeal to authorities. Always asking people who claimed to have seen a ufo why they didn’t report it to police. Or if they asked the local astronomy clubs if they saw anything. 

Well the authorities are straight telling you that regardless of their most advanced in the world technology that UFO’s exist. They don’t know where they came from or who is flying them, and you now claim it’s a cultural thing?

Now I’m not saying they have given us ultimate proof. We all hope there is more video and information to come in the next couple weeks and beyond. 

To say this current wave got started because of one guy trying to rip others off is to completely ignore that the videos origin and details are backed by the pentagon. To pretend that means nothing, or worse to claim it’s a imagined cultural situation is ridiculous. 

I don’t expect you will respond back to me, I know you like the lower hanging fruit. But this isn’t same old same old. No matter how much you want to make it out to be. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Anyway, I better try to live up to this...

May I repeat the offer - if anyone has links to or quotes of actual radar data, video data, or even a series of still photographs that show verifiable and/or calculable hard evidence of 'unexplainable' velocities or maneuvers, please come forward.  I really enjoy examining new stuff, and frankly, I'd love to see 'The One' when and if we ever do get an alien visit or, how can I put it, maybe a 'dimensional shift'...?

And I promise not to give you a hard time... unless you simply refuse to listen and consider. 

I'll be delighted to see something we can get our analytical teeth into.  And as regulars will know, I do my utmost to (over-)explain what is going on, including all the how's and why's of the measurement and calculation process.  If my knowledge runs out anywhere, I may have to hand some of it over to Badeskov, however.. B)

No further evidence required.  Listen to the pilots and Navy personnel.  QED.

However since you asked here it is.  1:20 specifically.

Tic Tac

Edited by Vaz

Vaz, welcome to the world of zero credibility.  Just a few things about your link.

• It has been posted here many times before.  I note you didn't 'hotlink' it - so as to ensure people had to click and waste their time to find that out.
  • It's a media puff-piece, contains not even 1 millisecond of footage that is in any way unexplainable.
  • It contains no measurements, no maths, not even one specific claim about non-explainable maneuvers.  Nothing.
  • You didn't refer to a part of the video that shows anything extraordinary, and in fact offered no explanatory comments whatsoever.  The bit at 1:20 simply shows a FLIR system losing lock while the operator changes settings and tries to re-find the object.
  • The other footage includes the 'triangle' NON-UFO that is simply a commercial airliner traveling on a known air traffic path, across the frame of an out-of-focus night vision device, for which we and others have identified that the triangle shape is EXACTLY the same as the aperture design for the camera AND that the strobing effect just happens to be exactly that used by commercial airliners..  That's because, duh, it's a commercial airliner...... 

What's worse, YOU were shown this in detail - here's that thread:

Frankly, Vaz, I'm sick to death of wasting my time on utterly worthless dreck like this, and as you seem to do this all the time I shall ignore future posts from you.

If anyone else here thinks Vaz has something, you'll need to quote him to get my attention.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 3

sorry all those UFO sightings are nothing but the world`s airplanes that are made :) 

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

really all ,if aliens came to earth in their  ships they would be found and the only one in the  roswell  incident  was proven it was only a  Weather balloon

Weather balloon vs. nuclear test

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roswell_incident

Hu? Wonder what that flying saucer that flew above my house for a half hour back in the 90’s was then? UFO’s are real. Flying saucers are real. I can understand why people don’t want to believe that, but they are wrong, and that is a fact. 

Now I don’t know anything about aliens, but these craft are real. 

11 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Hu? Wonder what that flying saucer that flew above my house for a half hour back in the 90’s was then? UFO’s are real. Flying saucers are real. I can understand why people don’t want to believe that, but they are wrong, and that is a fact. 

Now I don’t know anything about aliens, but these craft are real. 

there were always that the alien  ships were  found,  but that  was of  the world`s air grafts:)

• Like 1

Just to note for everyone, seems Chrlzs will do whatever he has to to avoid the fact that the pentagon has declared these craft to be of unknown origin. Completely ignores it like it means nothing. 

Now won’t even speak to anyone who brings it up. I guess this way he gets to stay in his little bubble. 

• Like 2