Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US Government has no explanation for UFO's.

1 minute ago, docyabut2 said:

there were always that the alien  ships were  found,  but that  was of  the world`s air grafts:)

I don’t know much about that. I do know what I’ve seen with my own two eyes though. Flying saucers exist. The one I saw seemed to notice us at one point and came down so close I nearly ran way. 

I don’t know who or what was flying it, but it most definitely was a flying saucer. 

8 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

With respect lightly, drones are actually really loud, and certainly have a visible means of propulsion. 

Im hearing now that the pentagon has been aware of these craft for the last 70 years. These are not drones. Not in the traditional sense anyway. 

Not all drones. Some are certainly loud. It all depends on size and propulsion system.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Just to note for everyone, seems Chrlzs will do whatever he has to to avoid the fact that the pentagon has declared these craft to be of unknown origin. Completely ignores it like it means nothing. 

Now won’t even speak to anyone who brings it up. I guess this way he gets to stay in his little bubble. 

Where did the pentagon refer to UAP as craft?

• Thanks 3

17 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Vaz, welcome to the world of zero credibility.  Just a few things about your link.

• It has been posted here many times before.  I note you didn't 'hotlink' it - so as to ensure people had to click and waste their time to find that out.
  • It's a media puff-piece, contains not even 1 millisecond of footage that is in any way unexplainable.
  • It contains no measurements, no maths, not even one specific claim about non-explainable maneuvers.  Nothing.
  • You didn't refer to a part of the video that shows anything extraordinary, and in fact offered no explanatory comments whatsoever.  The bit at 1:20 simply shows a FLIR system losing lock while the operator changes settings and tries to re-find the object.
  • The other footage includes the 'triangle' NON-UFO that is simply a commercial airliner traveling on a known air traffic path, across the frame of an out-of-focus night vision device, for which we and others have identified that the triangle shape is EXACTLY the same as the aperture design for the camera AND that the strobing effect just happens to be exactly that used by commercial airliners..  That's because, duh, it's a commercial airliner...... 

What's worse, YOU were shown this in detail - here's that thread:

Frankly, Vaz, I'm sick to death of wasting my time on utterly worthless dreck like this, and as you seem to do this all the time I shall ignore future posts from you.

If anyone else here thinks Vaz has something, you'll need to quote him to get my attention.

So there is no debunk, no analysis from you.  So why make all the bold claims?  

14 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Just to note for everyone, seems Chrlzs will do whatever he has to to avoid the fact that the pentagon has declared these craft to be of unknown origin. Completely ignores it like it means nothing. 

Now won’t even speak to anyone who brings it up. I guess this way he gets to stay in his little bubble. 

Good observation.  Nothing new though :-)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Scudbuster said:

I haven't heard anyone describe the UAP's/drones around the navy ships in question as "loud"......matter of fact, I've heard just the opposite - all have been silent. 

That's correct since they are using anti-grav technology rather than our technology.  According to witnesses they clear the horizon in a small instance.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Vaz said:

That's correct since they are using anti-grav technology rather than our technology.  According to witnesses they clear the horizon in a small instance.

UAP is Unidentified Arial phenomena, which means it is not necessarily physical.   So probably not drones.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

UAP is Unidentified Arial phenomena, which means it is not necessarily physical.   So probably not drones.

What?

Few words from Sam Harris. He eludes to a zoomcast he will be attending with officals. He's a credible source so worth having a listen..

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, khol said:

He's a credible source

?  Credibility comes from looking at the evidence and analysis he brings.  I wasted my time at that link - to summarise, it says "What is promised..." and that .... any day now, disclosure..  (And they cite Tom deLonge..  when will they bring in Leslie Kean and Jaime Maussan?)

Yup, 'credible'.  I think I have a different definition.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Warpspeed said:

Well the Navy has plenty of radar returns

who told you this?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

?  Credibility comes from looking at the evidence and analysis he brings.  I wasted my time at that link - to summarise, it says "What is promised..." and that .... any day now, disclosure..  (And they cite Tom deLonge..  when will they bring in Leslie Kean and Jaime Maussan?)

Yup, 'credible'.  I think I have a different definition.

Chuck, are you familiar with Sam Harris? Methinks you might have jumped to some conclusions. 

Edited by SeekTruth
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Warpspeed said:

Well the Navy has plenty of radar returns, so I think that pushes apparitions, light artifacts, swamp gas, flying spaghetti monsters, etc off to the sidelines.....all that kinda stuff.

Post a few please.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SeekTruth said:

Chuck, are you familiar with Sam Harris?

Nope.  And I am frankly disinterested in anything that isn't evidence and/or analysis.

1 minute ago, SeekTruth said:

Methinks you might have jumped to some conclusions.

Perhaps.  Does that video contain any of the above evidence or analysis?  If not, I don't really care whether he is a raving fanatic True Believer, thru to a certified FLIR and Radar and photogrammetry genius...

Just show me the money...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Warpspeed said:

My bad, i didnt detail my request I meant official documented radar returns that prove something, you know back up your claims.

Edited by the13bats

49 minutes ago, Warpspeed said:

Don't be afraid to read a tad bit:

Don't be afraid to quote the bit that is either hard evidence or analysis of same.

I'm guessing the reason you didn't do that is because neither link contains either.  Me, I object to wasting further time.  These don't even qualify as a Gish Gallop (look it up).

Stop Posting Blind Links.  Explain what they contain, and quote the critical bit/s.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Warpspeed said:

Oh, yes, of course, the Navy and Air Force always send me their official tapes for my records.

Sorry, in the real world, I just have to rely on their official sites - maybe you should try the same.

Then post it rather than getting so upset.

37 minutes ago, Warpspeed said:

They sure as hell are official enough for me and work just fine. 

Here let me repeat the important bits - please READ what is posted next time.

quote the bit that is either hard evidence or analysis of same.

.. Explain what the links contain, and quote the critical bit/s.

We are looking for HARD EVIDENCE and/or ANALYSIS.  NOT claims and handwaves that there is some, we want to see the hard evidence and analysis.

It's really not a difficult concept.  Stop making claims about it, and POST IT.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Warpspeed said:

Oh, yes, of course, the Navy and Air Force always send me their official tapes for my records.

Sorry, in the real world, I just have to rely on their official sites - maybe you should try the same.

The US Naval Institute is not an official site.

• Thanks 3

9 hours ago, Scudbuster said:

I haven't heard anyone describe the UAP's/drones around the navy ships in question as "loud"......matter of fact, I've heard just the opposite - all have been silent. 

Yes,that means there's likely a different mechanism or system being utilized.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Nope.  And I am frankly disinterested in anything that isn't evidence and/or analysis.

Perhaps.  Does that video contain any of the above evidence or analysis?  If not, I don't really care whether he is a raving fanatic True Believer, thru to a certified FLIR and Radar and photogrammetry genius...

Just show me the money...

Start listening.  Give it a try.  It's only arrogance that prevents you.  I'm saying this in your best interest, and for no other reason.

• Haha 1

On 6/8/2021 at 9:44 AM, docyabut2 said:

there were always that the alien  ships were  found,  but that  was of  the world`s air grafts:)

I think your right Docya I dont think any Aliens are out there right now

See the source image

Image result for to serve man gif

See the source image

Image result for Twilight Zone Serve Man gif

Pentagon: We have reports of aerial phenomena that we can't explain.  We call them Unexplained Aerial Phenomena; or, UAP for short.

ET Believers: See!  We wuz ryt or la long. :wacko::rofl::wacko:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Golden Duck said:

Pentagon: We have reports of aerial phenomena that we can't explain.  We call them Unexplained Aerial Phenomena; or, UAP for short.

ET Believers: See!  We wuz ryt or la long. :wacko::rofl::wacko:

Yeah cause any of us talk like that. 

Btw why are you bringing ET into this? And why ignore all the pilots eye witness accounts? Your sides argument only holds water in your own head, when you ignore most of the data, and try to dehumanize others.  

Hold on to it as long as you can I guess, cause your paradigm is going to shatter soon. 

• Confused 1