Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US Government has no explanation for UFO's.

Just now, preacherman76 said:

Yeah cause any of us talk like that. 

Btw why are you bringing ET into this? And why ignore all the pilots eye witness accounts? Your sides argument only holds water in your own head, when you ignore most of the data, and try to dehumanize others.  

Hold on to it as long as you can I guess, cause your paradigm is going to shatter soon. 

Hey! What's the title of the thread?

What's the difference between no explanation and unexplained?

• Like 1

Just now, Golden Duck said:

Hey! What's the title of the thread?

What's the difference between no explanation and unexplained?

I never said there was an explanation. However I have dived deep enough into this, listening to all the information. Like most, including the people who have witnessed this, it’s obvious these tic tac shapes are craft, flown by an intelligent source. 

Not only this, but they seem to have technology that far surpasses our own. At least what is known to the public. 

What/who are flying these craft, I don’t know. But someone is. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I never said there was an explanation. However I have dived deep enough into this, listening to all the information. Like most, including the people who have witnessed this, it’s obvious these tic tac shapes are craft, flown by an intelligent source. 

Not only this, but they seem to have technology that far surpasses our own. At least what is known to the public. 

What/who are flying these craft, I don’t know. But someone is. 

Yet nothing - not a single thing - in the way of an explanation.  Furthermore, nothing remotely alluding to craft at all -  let alone under intelligent control.

You're skiting over nothing. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Yet nothing - not a single thing - in the way of an explanation.  Furthermore, nothing remotely alluding to craft at all -  let alone under intelligent control.

You're skiting over nothing. 

But don’t you see, that’s what makes this so crazy, a true mystery. That there is no explanation. 

Nothing alluding to craft at all??? Are you kidding me??? You have a lot to catch up on. 

• Confused 1

We can’t even begin to try to solve this mystery if you can’t even come to the conclusion that these white tic tac shape , flying at amazing speeds, doing maneuvers never before seen, are craft. 

I mean what the hell could they possibly be if not craft? Swamp gas?  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I guess it’s easy enough to laugh, but unless you have even a plausible theory, aside from them being craft, I’d love to hear it. 

So would the pentagon apparently. 

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

I guess it’s easy enough to laugh, but unless you have even a plausible theory, aside from them being craft, I’d love to hear it. 

So would the pentagon apparently. 

The Pentagon have not even slightly suggested the UAP are craft.

This so called "tic tac" with now craft attached, i havent once yet seen anything to prove to me its really a craft of any type,

Lets say it is a craft and lets not be so assininely pompous and wrong to claim we know ever secret craft our or other human military have, true believers trying to sell it can only be alien craft will first have to prove its not of this earth and human.

30 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

The Pentagon have not even slightly suggested the UAP are craft.

The people who witnessed it, who made the video the pentagon spoke of most certainly have. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, preacherman76 said:

The people who witnessed it, who made the video the pentagon spoke of most certainly have. 

Source?

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, the13bats said:

This so called "tic tac" with now craft attached, i havent once yet seen anything to prove to me its really a craft of any type,

Lets say it is a craft and lets not be so assininely pompous and wrong to claim we know ever secret craft our or other human military have, true believers trying to sell it can only be alien craft will first have to prove its not of this earth and human.

I think it’s just as fascinating either way. Like I’ve said a million times now, I don’t know anything about aliens. Even though I don’t think a day goes by without someone here insisting I “believe” in aliens. 

If these craft are man made, than we are getting ripped off. Someone has technology that would drastically change the world, but are keeping it secret so they can eventually kill people with it. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Source?

It’s been more than covered in this section. 

I honestly mean no offense, but these conversations can be difficult when people haven’t done their homework. Seek out the interviews, listen to what these folks who have seen these things have to say. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

This argument from you is getting silly. You get excited about a report from the Pentagon.  When its explained it contains confirmation of nothing, you revert back to TTSA content.

So nothing has changed.

1 minute ago, Golden Duck said:

This argument from you is getting silly. You get excited about a report from the Pentagon.  When its explained it contains confirmation of nothing, you revert back to TTSA content.

So nothing has changed.

I have always been excited after listening to the eye witness testimony and video. The Pentagon backing it is just icing on the cake. 

15 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I think it’s just as fascinating either way. Like I’ve said a million times now, I don’t know anything about aliens. Even though I don’t think a day goes by without someone here insisting I “believe” in aliens. 

If these craft are man made, than we are getting ripped off. Someone has technology that would drastically change the world, but are keeping it secret so they can eventually kill people with it. 

None of us know anything about aliens because none of us have had any experence with them if they are out there which with the vastness of the universe is possible that same vastness it why they have never and likely never will be here.

I believe the issues with the tech or alleged tech behind the tic tac is opinions are based on weak evidence, you say it would drastically change the world but what do you base that on?

There is a lot of opinions not a lot of facts concerning what the tic tac can and cannot really do.

4 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

It’s been more than covered in this section. 

I honestly mean no offense, but these conversations can be difficult when people haven’t done their homework. Seek out the interviews, listen to what these folks who have seen these things have to say. 

You never back up what you say.  The closest you've come is to deny you get your info from Alex Jones.

Whereas, you can listen to scientists who worked on the Condon committee echo the same sentiments expressed here - the data includes hoaxes and was designed to decieve.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I have always been excited after listening to the eye witness testimony and video. The Pentagon backing it is just icing on the cake. 

The Pentagon hasn't backed it up.  They confirmed they have reports of UAP and no evidence of craft.

2 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

The Pentagon hasn't backed it up.  They confirmed they have reports of UAP and no evidence of craft.

From what I understand the pentagon/government has not backed anything up, they have admitted that they do have files and investigations into what are called UFO's & UAPs, but they are not saying anything real more than that.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I have always been excited after listening to the eye witness testimony

I guess being excited about dramatic colorful stories is fine but eyewitness testimony is horribly flawed so very weak, it means nothing in the way of proof.

Millions of kids believe in Santa or a superhero they are positive its real but well as i say eyewitnesses are very weak.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I wouldn’t say nothing has changed. The pentagon has never verified the existence of UFO’s, till now. 

Nothing in the sky should be a mystery to them. These are the experts. To pretend this means nothing seem more like you are trying to hold tight to your world view. 

Or maybe you think they are lying. I can dig that. I never much trusted the government myself. Personally I don’t need the pentagon to tell me UFO’s exist. I’m a first hand witness to their existence. 

I just think it’s good in that it helps bring the world up to speed in regards to what so many of us already know. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

They confirmed the video’s are authentic. Haven’t went as far as to say they can’t rule out anything. Yes they most certainly have backed them up. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I guess being excited about dramatic colorful stories is fine but eyewitness testimony is horribly flawed ao very weak, it means nothing in the way of proof.

Millions of kids believe in Santa or a superhero they are positive its real but well as i say eyewitnesses are very weak.

When those kids have videos backed by the pentagon, then and only then will that be a fair comparison. 

• Haha 1

I wouldn’t say nothing has changed. The pentagon has never verified the existence of UFO’s, till now. 

Nothing in the sky should be a mystery to them. These are the experts. To pretend this means nothing seem more like you are trying to hold tight to your world view. 

Or maybe you think they are lying. I can dig that. I never much trusted the government myself. Personally I don’t need the pentagon to tell me UFO’s exist. I’m a first hand witness to their existence. 

I just think it’s good in that it helps bring the world up to speed in regards to what so many of us already know. 

Seeing as you are - to take you at your word - such a seasoned reasearcher you'd know about the Condon committee and what UFO actually means.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

You never back up what you say.  The closest you've come is to deny you get your info from Alex Jones.

Whereas, you can listen to scientists who worked on the Condon committee echo the same sentiments expressed here - the data includes hoaxes and was designed to decieve.

Hu? Alex Jones?? 

Ok I see you don’t want to have a discussion, but just want to personally attack me. I’ll be back when there is more to discuss. Crossing fingers that the report will be useful. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

And just what do many of us already know?

That "UFO" means "unidentified flying objects" nothing more yet there is an ilk who insist in a rather riduculous way UFO means "alien".

So the Pentagon said we do have Ufos out there only your deepest most reaching grasping blind believers will jump to that in any way means aliens.

And a lot of things in the sky should be a mystery, i am pro secrets in the name of national security, we dont want the peoole who hate us to know all our tech now do we?