Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US Government has no explanation for UFO's.

11 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

When those kids have videos backed by the pentagon, then and only then will that be a fair comparison. 

Santa is tracked by gov agencies every year, and again the Pentagon never said "aliens" no wonder people think you are a closet believer too bashful to admit you believe aliens are here.

• Like 1

Just now, preacherman76 said:

They confirmed the video’s are authentic. Haven’t went as far as to say they can’t rule out anything. Yes they most certainly have backed them up. 

The blurry videos of nothing exciting.

How exactly would someone go about ruling something out?  We aren't talking maths here but I'm always reminded of the - admittedly simplistic - analogy of the Collatz Conjecture.  You can only do it by changing the U, in UFO, to an I. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Hu? Alex Jones?? 

Ok I see you don’t want to have a discussion, but just want to personally attack me. I’ll be back when there is more to discuss. Crossing fingers that the report will be useful. 

Run dry run and hide, typical.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Seeing as you are - to take you at your word - such a seasoned reasearcher you'd know about the Condon committee and what UFO actually means.

I’m not a seasoned researcher at all. Most of what goes on in the ufo community I couldn’t care less about. The only reason I know about these pilots is from what I’ve read here. 

My passion comes from my personal experience. I don’t think they exist. I don’t need a government agency to tell me they exist. I know they exist.  I’ve seen first hand. 

I just love anything that will bring what many of us already know up to speed. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, preacherman76 said:

Hu? Alex Jones?? 

Ok I see you don’t want to have a discussion, but just want to personally attack me. I’ll be back when there is more to discuss. Crossing fingers that the report will be useful. 

That's a personal attack?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, the13bats said:

And just what do many of us already know?

That UFO’s exist. 

That "UFO" means "unidentified flying objects" nothing more yet there is an ilk who insist in a rather riduculous way UFO means "alien".

I’m not going to not talk about the mystery of UFO’s because some people think that equals aliens. Besides, maybe they are right?? I couldn’t say. 

So the Pentagon said we do have Ufos out there only your deepest most reaching grasping blind believers will jump to that in any way means aliens.

Again, so what?? What does that have to do with us having this discussion now?

And a lot of things in the sky should be a mystery, i am pro secrets in the name of national security, we dont want the peoole who hate us to know all our tech now do we?

Yeah it’s a tough spot. I for one wouldn’t want to responsible for holding back technology that could potentially change the world in amazing ways. 

6 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

That's a personal attack?

Calling me a liar who secretly listens to Alex Jones is a personal attack. Yes absolutely. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I’m not a seasoned researcher at all. Most of what goes on in the ufo community I couldn’t care less about. The only reason I know about these pilots is from what I’ve read here. 

My passion comes from my personal experience. I don’t think they exist. I don’t need a government agency to tell me they exist. I know they exist.  I’ve seen first hand. 

I just love anything that will bring what many of us already know up to speed. 

Yet you have to admit all you have is a story nothing more, since you can not prove what you saw and they "they" exist you dont know you believe like a religious faith, you might have hallucinated or have illness or mental issues or might be making it all up but for now your experence is only real to you in your mind not to us.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

That UFO’s exist. 

I’m not going to not talk about the mystery of UFO’s because some people think that equals aliens. Besides, maybe they are right?? I couldn’t say. 

Again, so what?? What does that have to do with us having this discussion now?

Yeah it’s a tough spot. I for one wouldn’t want to responsible for holding back technology that could potentially change the world in amazing ways. 

No one said UFOs do not exist most all of us have seen something that we didnt know what it was, but aliens are not here.

• Like 1

All righty, everyone needs to stop discussing each other and making personal commentary. Either discuss the OP topic in a civil and constructive manner, or walk away from this thread. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Calling me a liar who secretly listens to Alex Jones is a personal attack. Yes absolutely. 

You can’t quote me saying that.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

No one said UFOs do not exist most all of us have seen something that we didnt know what it was, but aliens are not here.

There are always a few who don't think they exist. And they will identify and explain what they are.

1 minute ago, docyabut2 said:

9afd97ab72dc74b7e94f212a0e5eb015.jpg

Hitler had crafts that looked like the UFO`s   

I think they were tanks, but you make a good point.   

• Like 1

11 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

I guess it’s easy enough to laugh, but unless you have even a plausible theory, aside from them being craft, I’d love to hear it. 

So would the pentagon apparently. 

No,not as much as you are assuming. They simply stated they don't know what they are. There's no task force to investigate. No re-allocation of aerial surveillance and response assets to address it. Just don't know what they are. If they're being honest about it that is.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

We can’t even begin to try to solve this mystery if you can’t even come to the conclusion that these white tic tac shape , flying at amazing speeds, doing maneuvers never before seen, are craft. 

I mean what the hell could they possibly be if not craft? Swamp gas?  

Some can be. Natural phenomena can be most unusual to the eye.

Plasmas are the best answer to explain many UFOs, particularly the tic tac ones that are so popular at the moment. However, the UFO phenomenon would have almost as many answers as it does claims. No one explanation can encompass all claims.

Aliens is a rather silly idea though. UFOs have not been shown to be physical nuts and bolts craft, or that they are associated with space in any way.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Plasmas are the best answer to explain many UFOs, particularly the tic tac ones

Can you go into more detail?

6 minutes ago, SeekTruth said:

Can you go into more detail?

They can be detected on RADAR, make ninety degree turns and resemble the tic tac physical descriptions. And due to magnetic properties they can seem to act intelligently. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

They can be detected on RADAR, make ninety degree turns and resemble the tic tac physical descriptions. And due to magnetic properties they can seem to act intelligently. 

How does this account for the Tic-Tac appearing at the rendezvous?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, SeekTruth said:

How does this account for the Tic-Tac appearing at the rendezvous?

To misquote Eccles:

Everything has got to be somewhere...

What do you mean exactly - is this another of the newer Fravor claims?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

To misquote Eccles:

Everything has got to be somewhere...

What do you mean exactly - is this another of the newer Fravor claims?

No, not a new claim. you can read about it in the NTY article you cited just 6 hours ago:

The two fighter jets then conferred with the operations officer on the Princeton and were told to head to a rendezvous point 60 miles away, called the cap point, in aviation parlance.

They were en route and closing in when the Princeton radioed again. Radar had again picked up the strange aircraft.

"Sir, you won't believe it," the radio operator said, "but that thing is at your cap point."

"We were at least 40 miles away, and in less than a minute this thing was already at our cap point," Fravor, who has since retired from the Navy, said in the interview.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

What i want to see is the believers that this stuff = aliens to stop being bashful and be true to your convictions you already are transparent goes ahead and come out of the closet admit you think its aliens,

I wont agree with you but i will award you a "cool" point for standing for what you believe. 

• Like 2