Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US Government has no explanation for UFO's.

8 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Plasmas at Hessdalen are recorded on radar regularly. 

Sprites only occur in the upper atmosphere. And often have a saucer like shape. I would say a high atmospheric phenomena is probably the best start to unravel this mystery. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSxG_X86D7QGUNiszrfZt

That very interesting and I was unaware that plasma could be tracked on radar. Like you said that's a great place to start, I suppose in time it will all become clear.

Thanks.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

That very interesting and I was unaware that plasma could be tracked on radar. Like you said that's a great place to start, I suppose in time it will all become clear.

Thanks.

They tend to form regularly around the magnetic equator and are actually a bit of a comms problem.

20200116-03.png

That range I would consider consistent with the range of the reported UFOs. Changing weather conditions I feel are likely to induce the phenomena, and I would also say that previous claims such as the Belgian wave or the antics at Teheran are likely to be a related phenomenon.

While the UFO phenomenon undoubted has many explanations, this one seems the best candidate for pilot reported UFOs. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

They tend to form regularly around the magnetic equator and are actually a bit of a comms problem.

20200116-03.png

That range I would consider consistent with the range of the reported UFOs. Changing weather conditions I feel are likely to induce the phenomena, and I would also say that previous claims such as the Belgian wave or the antics at Teheran are likely to be a related phenomenon.

While the UFO phenomenon undoubted has many explanations, this one seems the best candidate for pilot reported UFOs. 

It's beyond my knowledge I am going to do a little reading about this phenomenon so I can understand it better.  The main thing I don't understand is how they are tracking the objects on Radar. The radar systems they were using on the USS Omaha are the current top of the line US Technology this is what throws me off, and it's also what I don't understand. I think like you do that this will be explained in a reasonable manner. The hardest thing for me right now is separating the true facts from BS, I hope the Government gets off their ass and put this all to bed, and soon.

Thanks for the information my friend I will check it out. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

It's beyond my knowledge I am going to do a little reading about this phenomenon so I can understand it better.  The main thing I don't understand is how they are tracking the objects on Radar. The radar systems they were using on the USS Omaha are the current top of the line US Technology this is what throws me off, and it's also what I don't understand. I think like you do that this will be explained in a reasonable manner. The hardest thing for me right now is separating the true facts from BS, I hope the Government gets off their ass and put this all to bed, and soon.

s @badeskov I would like your opinion on this conversation, I know that you have a great deal of knowledge concerning US Navy Radar systems. The topic of Plasma came up in this topic, as a possible source for what the Navy pilots were seeing. My question is, can Plasma account for the images that were being tracked on US Navy Ship Board Radar devices?

I would appreciate your thoughts on the subject, thanks in advance. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

40 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

s @badeskov I would like your opinion on this conversation, I know that you have a great deal of knowledge concerning US Navy Radar systems. The topic of Plasma came up in this topic, as a possible source for what the Navy pilots were seeing. My question is, can Plasma account for the images that were being tracked on US Navy Ship Board Radar devices?

I would appreciate your thoughts on the subject, thanks in advance. 

Here's a good link.

http://www.hessdalen.org/reports/hpreport84.shtml#spectrum

Good call on bade. He is a champion poster whom I've learned a lot from. Great bloke and very knowledgeable. 

Gidday Badeskov :) hope you have been well mate. 

• Like 4

There are multiple potential explanations for UFOs.

Where I live almost everyone has seen at least one, and I have seen many, because i lived on an isolated farm with no background lights  for 20 years

Probably 95% of sightings have natural/ logical explanations, but 5% don't. 

Many of the close encounters my friends, neighbours, and colleagues, have had, are quite hard to explain

eg the lady of my age who was driving to a friend's farm with her own family,  when she was shadowed by a bright light keeping pace with her car

When she got to her friend's house the power had gone off, and her friends all asked her, " You did see it, didn't you?"

Shadowing of motor vehicles is one of the most common events here, and often the car engine cuts out.   I know teachers, farmers, doctors, housewives, students  and others who have all been shadowed by a UFO sometimes for a considerable distance.

In many cases there are multiple witnesses. 

3 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Here's a good link.

Good call on bade. He is a champion poster whom I've learned a lot from. Great bloke and very knowledgeable. 

hey Psyche,

this is an interesting read :

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/252995831_Physics_from_UFO_Data

its by Teodarani.

• Like 1

On 6/13/2021 at 4:34 PM, Trelane said:

Allegedly is a key word that seems to missing here. I counter with, show me this even happened at all. 

The first part of the statement I'll simply address as you being confrontational and antagonistic towards those who have contrasting viewpoints and those who can present coherent counterpoints to your proposals and links. Bottom line, no need to get lathered up as I'm not here to argue. I'm here to reasonably discuss the topic.

You are referencing one alleged account from Operation Mainbrace. This exercise consisted of 80,000 men, 200 or so ships from 9 countries. No other reports like this came from the rest of the vast personnel pool available. Additionally there were 6 other major operations in that area over a 6 year span with no other reports of this kind. How could this be? The easiest and most likely answers are usually the correct ones. A combination of factors led to this cute story keeping people enthralled for decades now. Natural phenomenon and new jet airplanes that the sailor was not familiar with are very likely the genesis of this tall tale. A tale that has not been corroborated or substantiated in the ensuing years. Litwin stated he took photos. Where are they? Other items recounted point towards a natural phenomenon that the sailor could not identify or make sense of. Again, alleged triangular and spherical objects. We have no way to validate this statement. To answer your last question, NATO likely wasn't overly concerned. However, I will counter with, where is the official NATO report addressing this alleged event. It stands to reason that if his Executive officer had been briefed this their would be a formal information brief to the ship's Captain. There would be a corresponding ship log . As I stated earlier there were numerous boats in the vicinity. Where are all their reports? There are none, because others knew what they were observing.

The reports stand.  Do you have an explanation or not?  Fabricating a false argument will not be sufficient.  How do you suppose 80 000 men are likely to all make a report?  

Ever heard of official silencing?  Ever heard of official secrets act?  Ever heard of 'under orders'?

Could it be that this is why information only surfaces later?  Does it remind you of the Nimitz encounters for example?

Could you have thought this all through for yourself?  Give it a try :tu:

Edited by Vaz
typo

On 6/12/2021 at 3:13 PM, Nobu said:

We have craft that can fly very slow. Our drones can even do this now and you can watch them train in San Antonio. I’ll take videos next time I see one for you. There are tricks that are done with thrust.

Erm. How big are they?  Because the 1997 craft observed by scores of people blotted out the stars and made zero noise.

So what power source are these drones you refer to?  Pictures, facts, names, models please.  Cheers

US Government has no explanation for UFO's?

the Government can`t really believe in the  UFO's aliens , because there are no alien ships or their bones, their bodies ever found :)

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Vaz said:

Because the 1997 craft observed by scores of people blotted out the stars and made zero noise.

what 'scores of people' are you referring to? oh i know= the people you were told see it in books & documentaries 

there were not 'scores of people' who see it! pathetic :sleepy: oh to live in a fantasy world- must be wonderful 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Here's a good link.

That was a very interesting read, thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Vaz said:

The reports stand.  Do you have an explanation or not?  Fabricating a false argument will not be sufficient.  How do you suppose 80 000 men are likely to all make a report?  

Ever heard of official silencing?  Ever heard of official secrets act?  Ever heard of 'under orders'?

Could it be that this is why information only surfaces later?  Does it remind you of the Nimitz encounters for example?

Could you have thought this all through for yourself?  Give it a try :tu:

The report (singular) stands as you allow. I dismiss and disregard it. It's not a false argument and I fail to see how you can not see the gaping holes in this one event. I'm certainly not asking for all 80,000 to make a similar report but maybe a2 or 3 more corresponding reports that make the same claims would be effective in supporting Litwin's claims. Hell, I would be just happy to see a corroborating statement from the Executive Officer that was referenced in his story.

Official silencing? Clearly didn't work then for Litwin to come out with this story. I am well aware of orders, are you? Do understand the orders production process for the US military? Do you understand the three types of orders that are generally used in the US military? Are you familiar with and understand the legality in which orders are given/issued and how they are to be followed and executed?

Ever heard of misidentification? Or maybe misinformation? Both are certainly applicable to both the Mainbrace story and the Nimitz issue.

Well geez, after 25 years in the US Army now I'll definitely give it the old college try. Only after I stop laughing at the absurdity of the claims you support and cite as evidence of extraterrestrial visitation.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

9 hours ago, Vaz said:

Erm. How big are they?  Because the 1997 craft observed by scores of people blotted out the stars and made zero noise.

So what power source are these drones you refer to?  Pictures, facts, names, models please.  Cheers

How can I source something I’ve seen in 1000 times and as recently as two Saturdays ago? I’ve had top secret clearance like a lot of the people, I’m sure , here. It is what it is man. I’m not lying. Or do you think I have a lucrative tour contract with ufo lies? Lol. It is what it is. The American technology is ahead of what I guess a lot of you think. As far as the Nimwitz and recent videos…. We’ll that has me a little puzzled. 

Im not here to prove anything to any of you. Don’t care. Just here adding truth as I’ve seen it. Take it. Leave it. Act like the other idiots and insult me. Don’t care.

People here act like you can just take out a phone and film.

give me a break. Idiots

Edited by Nobu

Just now, Nobu said:

How can I source something I’ve seen in 1000 times and as recently as two Saturdays ago? I’ve had top clearance like a lot of the people, I’m sure , here. It is what it is man. I’m not lying. Or do you think I have a lucrative tour contract with ufo lies? Lol. It is what it is. The American technology is ahead of what I guess a lot of you think. As far as the Nimwitz and recent videos…. We’ll that has me a little puzzled. 

Im not here to prove anything to any of you. Don’t care. Just here adding truth as I’ve seen it. Take it. Leave it. Act like the other idiots and insult me. Don’t care.

What do you call Top Clearance?

Just now, Manwon Lender said:

What do you call Top Clearance?

Whatever you do buddy. 

whatever I had was a monthly lie detector test on a pad on a cushion. Im

done with you people

5 minutes ago, Nobu said:

Whatever you do buddy. 

whatever I had was a monthly lie detector test on a pad on a cushion. Im

done with you people

Look my friend, I have never been negative toward you. I asked a simple question which you alluded to in your comments I quoted, I think you need to relaxed. If you can't answer the question that's fine, but there is no need for sarcasm.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Look my friend, I have never been negative toward you. I asked a simple question which you alluded to in your comments I quoted, I think you need to relaxed. If you can't answer the question that's fine, but there is no need for sarcasm.

You people have a community of attack. Long before I ever started posting here. What all of you hate is 1) don’t care if you attack me- don’t respond 2) I call out your bull****attacks on people that are just putting their ideas out. 

deal

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nobu said:

You people have a community of attack. Long before I ever started posting here. What all of you hate is 1) don’t care if you attack me- don’t respond 2) I call out your bull****attacks on people that are just putting their ideas out. 

deal

You are paranoid and a little delusional because you keep using this term you people and I am one person. I realize that some people are attacked for putting their ideas out, but again I am not involved in that. If you loop everyone into a single group, why even post here. I will say this again, I have never attacked you and I certainly don't make it a habit of attacking people in general. You need to relax, everyone is not out to get you.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Here's a good link.

Hey Mate, great talking (writing) again. Had to take a break because of work. My apologies. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

12 hours ago, Nobu said:

How can I source something I’ve seen in 1000 times and as recently as two Saturdays ago? I’ve had top secret clearance like a lot of the people, I’m sure , here. It is what it is man. I’m not lying. Or do you think I have a lucrative tour contract with ufo lies? Lol. It is what it is. The American technology is ahead of what I guess a lot of you think. As far as the Nimwitz and recent videos…. We’ll that has me a little puzzled. 

give me a break. Idiots

So in other words nothing.  That's what I thought.  Cheers. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Trelane said:

The report (singular) stands as you allow. I dismiss and disregard it. It's not a false argument and I fail to see how you can not see the gaping holes in this one event. I'm certainly not asking for all 80,000 to make a similar report but maybe a2 or 3 more corresponding reports that make the same claims would be effective in supporting Litwin's claims. Hell, I would be just happy to see a corroborating statement from the Executive Officer that was referenced in his story.

Official silencing? Clearly didn't work then for Litwin to come out with this story. I am well aware of orders, are you? Do understand the orders production process for the US military? Do you understand the three types of orders that are generally used in the US military? Are you familiar with and understand the legality in which orders are given/issued and how they are to be followed and executed?

Ever heard of misidentification? Or maybe misinformation? Both are certainly applicable to both the Mainbrace story and the Nimitz issue.

Well geez, after 25 years in the US Army now I'll definitely give it the old college try. Only after I stop laughing at the absurdity of the claims you support and cite as evidence of extraterrestrial visitation.

Again nothing constructive.  Cheers and thanks for your time.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Dejarma said:

what 'scores of people' are you referring to? oh i know= the people you were told see it in books & documentaries 

there were not 'scores of people' who see it! pathetic :sleepy: oh to live in a fantasy world- must be wonderful 

DYOR.  I think I know how this goes.  You challenge me to come up with them.  I find them.  You call them mistaken or liars. :sleepy:

Also check out Fife Symington's testimony. 

The whole Ley family.  And and many others.  All found in literally minutes.

QED.

Edited by Vaz
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, Nobu said:

give me a break. Idiots

Are you having a bad day or are you 10 years old?  Name calling is a sign of weakness, and a sign that your position is weak.   Maybe you need to take a walk outside and get some air in your brain.  Your responses are unnecessarily angry and abusive.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1