Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NASA investigating UFO sightings

Desertrat56

11 hours ago, the13bats said:

Its easyo to not believe but know beyond doubt BM was a hoaxer.

Do you also admit accept BM is a cult leader?

If you watch his video you will see the alleged alien craft is small, close to the camera which is fixed and the little fake craft swings in front of the camera in a pendulum fashion same as if hung on a string and dangled.

https://unspiritualitypodcast.com/2020/11/14/the-billy-meier-ufo-hoax-exposed/

https://theness.com/neurologicablog/index.php/the-billy-meier-affair-wedding-cake-edition/

http://www.openminds.tv/beamships-busted/12363

https://ufoculture.blogspot.com/2013/07/billy-meiers-wife-admits-it-was-all-hoax.html

The%2BMeier%2BHoax..jpg&ehk=fdkAu%2BMglq

Anyone can claim hoax.. 

The thing is can u duplicate  the hoax and show how it was hoaxed on camera?…..And every condition has to be the same 

2 hours ago, ufoguy said:

Anyone can claim hoax.. 

The thing is can u duplicate  the hoax and show how it was hoaxed on camera?…..And every condition has to be the same 

Ufoguy what i am going to tell you isnt meant as jab or insult rather my observation im going to share it with you in hopes you can gain insite i can lead i horse to knowledge but cant make him think.

Can i dupe billy Meiers hoaxes? No, i would never put in the time money and effort especially for a case so very well debunked already, even if a person does like the guy holding the fake billy used you would still claim its a fake billys was real so its a waste of time.

Its not the point, on this forum i see papaG as the biggest blind faith true believer at first i thought he was a troll just trying to get a rise but i grew to realise papaG was sincere he does believe what he claims to believe it doesnt matter if i agree with him or even find some of what he believes ridiculous he is sincere so i respect that.

I see you post a lot of well debunked cases as your best proof aliens are real and are here but billy meier is just a bit too much for me to accept you are sincere,  let me guess you believe George adamski too?

You never said if you admit meier is a cult leader.

Also tell me if meier knows theses aliens so very well takes video and pix of their craft lots of different craft why not one pic of billy and an alien together?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ufoguy said:

Phil Schneider’s claims are still open to debate. He claimed he was attacked by aliens in a underground facility…

Schneider's claims do not match the evidence, nor do his photos.

Now the question is are they any secret underground facilities that exist or are still being built now by government or military?… yes … are there aliens that have built some of those bases? Maybe. I’m open to the possibility. And I say maybe because no one hasn’t catalog or mapped  every underground facility that has been built and what these facilities have in them.

Now skeptics say there is no radar evidence of ufos coming in from space to the earth. Eyewitness claim some ufos can reappear and disappear at will.. but facts is now one really knows where these fly disc are coming from…

Are they coming from these underground bases? Possibly….  because again no one as mapped  out how many of these underground facility that exist and no has ever claimed they’ve worked in those facilities.

What has this got to do with your support of hoaxers?

Sitchin now… I don’t know whether his interpretation of the  sumerian tablets is accurate.. but some of the Sumerian depictions of the nine planets in our solar system and the beings is open for debate.

They show no such thing.  They do show constellations though.

• Like 2

This is literally putting the fox in charge of the hen house.

We’ve already likely been invaded, if you believe what Jesus said about the return of the “Days of Noah,” which was another way of warning U.S. about the dangers of the “sons of god” hybrids. The corruption of His garden is one reason for the proverbial Second Coming.

Whether we choose to believe Him or not doesn’t remove the potential issue we could be facing, which also just happens to be a motive for these hybrids hiding the evidence.

The theft of His garden won’t be tolerated, as I argued here, immediately before the pandemic took off.

The rabid behavior of some men, towards a Garden so carefully planted, has not gone unnoticed.

Even now are the golden wings of military flight on the menu of the Angelic Host.

They dared also, Father, to harm a Son of Thunder, to sow a whirlwind of fire.

Like fingers on a rocky shoal, “Dread” will their commanders cry out, of this plaga from the cursed sky. Tiny stones at sunset, sent from Goliath’s grasp. 

Edited December 10, 2019 by Raptor Witness

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

Ufoguy what i am going to tell you isnt meant as jab or insult rather my observation im going to share it with you in hopes you can gain insite i can lead i horse to knowledge but cant make him think.

Can i dupe billy Meiers hoaxes? No, i would never put in the time money and effort especially for a case so very well debunked already, even if a person does like the guy holding the fake billy used you would still claim its a fake billys was real so its a waste of time.

Its not the point, on this forum i see papaG as the biggest blind faith true believer at first i thought he was a troll just trying to get a rise but i grew to realise papaG was sincere he does believe what he claims to believe it doesnt matter if i agree with him or even find some of what he believes ridiculous he is sincere so i respect that.

I see you post a lot of well debunked cases as your best proof aliens are real and are here but billy meier is just a bit too much for me to accept you are sincere,  let me guess you believe George adamski too?

You never said if you admit meier is a cult leader.

Also tell me if meier knows theses aliens so very well takes video and pix of their craft lots of different craft why not one pic of billy and an alien together?

I don’t know if he has I have to do more research on that

52 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

What has this got to do with your support of hoaxers?

They show no such thing.  They do show constellations though.

It’s actually 10 including the sun

image.jpeg.d4917496c4c3821706b05eefc87d1242.jpeg

1 hour ago, Rlyeh said:

Schneider claims an alien grey shot a beam of light at him and burn 2 or 3 of his fingers …. In the video it shows some of his fingers are missing …

His other claims of a maglev trains underground is being use to travel from state to state with a matter of an hr and halve … don’t know if this is true but .. underground base are being built so its possible. Especially if they need to transport materials  faster.

2 hours ago, ufoguy said:

It’s actually 10 including the sun

image.jpeg.d4917496c4c3821706b05eefc87d1242.jpeg

Wrong, the VA 243 seal depicts stars.  In fact when the sun is depicted it's with wavy lines.

1 hour ago, ufoguy said:

Schneider claims an alien grey shot a beam of light at him and burn 2 or 3 of his fingers …. In the video it shows some of his fingers are missing …

His other claims of a maglev trains underground is being use to travel from state to state with a matter of an hr and halve … don’t know if this is true but .. underground base are being built so its possible. Especially if they need to transport materials  faster.

Schneider claims the materials he has can not be bent or broken, when he places one such material down it noticeably bends.  Many of his photos have nothing to do with the claims he makes about them.

21 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

What years do you think is considered "the middle ages"?   :lol:   More than decades back and certainly hundreds of years before 1917.

Irrelvant my friend.  Succubus and Demons have been reported way back in time.  Not a valid comparison :lol:

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Vaz said:

Irrelvant my friend.  Succubus and Demons have been reported way back in time.  Not a valid comparison :lol:

The OP is about UFO's not Succubus and Demons.   So your comparison is the one that is not valid, I was referring to your non-sequitor response to something someone else said.  Maybe you are in the wrong sub-forum.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ufoguy said:

Let's back this up just a bit. I'm not focusing on Schneider and his claims. His stories remain just that. So you see and/or believe these comments are true, and that's perfectly fine. As I have come to realize with some contributors to these forums, they wouldn't believe the truth even if it were to sit right on their faces.

Now to my items of contention. When you say underground bases, what do you mean by that? Are you claiming (or supporting claims) these facilities are being built by the DoD or are you alluding to some other department? What purpose do you think they serve? What do you think is the size and staffing required to run these activities?

If there are these massive bases being built and trains traveling all about underground, why has there been no corresponding evidence? Excavations for such elaborate facilities and networks would create debris. I would venture a significant amount. There are no reports to validate that. Also, the comprehensive network of seismographs employed throughout the country should certainly show this type of activity. Yet once again, nothing.

Edited by Trelane
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, Trelane said:

Let's back this up just a bit. I'm not focusing on Schneider and his claims. His stories remain just that. So you see and/or believe these comments are true, and that's perfectly fine. As I have come to realize with some contributors to these forums, they wouldn't believe the truth even if it were to sit right on their faces.

Now to my items of contention. When you say underground bases, what do you mean by that? Are you claiming (or supporting claims) these facilities are being built by the DoD or are you alluding to some other department? What purpose do you think they serve? What do you think is the size and staffing required to run these activities?

If there are these massive bases being built and trains traveling all about underground, why has there been no corresponding evidence? Excavations for such elaborate facilities and networks would create debris. I would venture a significant amount. There are no reports to validate that. Also, the comprehensive network of seismographs employed throughout the country should certainly show this type of activity. Yet once again, nothing.

Maybe the military have star trek fazers that disintegrate the rock and debri as they create the tunnels.   You make an excellent point that I have made several times when talking to people who insist there is a secret base under Dulce, NM.   There is in fact some caves (very large facility) in the Manzano mountains that is used by the air force (Kirtland base) to store things.  Maybe that is where some of the stories come from.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Wrong, the VA 243 seal depicts stars.  In fact when the sun is depicted it's with wavy lines.

I don’t know.. it looks like our solar system to me….

22 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Schneider claims the materials he has can not be bent or broken, when he places one such material down it noticeably bends.  Many of his photos have nothing to do with the claims he makes about them.

I don’t know about the photos … I more interesting in the underground bases.. he claims he help built

11 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

I don’t know.. it looks like our solar system to me….

Looks nothing like it.

8 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

I don’t know about the photos … I more interesting in the underground bases.. he claims he help built

Exactly, you're only interested in stories.

17 hours ago, Trelane said:

why has there been no corresponding evidence?

corresponding evidence from who? U mean a whistle blower like Schneider?…..No one has come forward to support his claims… no one that I’ve notice yet.

underground bases have been built just in case of a nuclear war… and to protect the leaders , not the citizens…..What other purpose do some of these bases serve? Your guess is as good as mines… I can only speculate at this point…

30 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Exactly, you're only interested in stories.

I’m interested in hard facts as well. Documents  , videos and photos 

Edited by ufoguy

10 hours ago, ufoguy said:

corresponding evidence from who? U mean a whistle blower like Schneider?…..No one has come forward to support his claims… no one that I’ve notice yet.

underground bases have been built just in case of a nuclear war… and to protect the leaders , not the citizens…..What other purpose do some of these bases serve? Your guess is as good as mines… I can only speculate at this point…

Doesn't that puzzle you that in the 25 plus years since he made his stories known, no one has come forward to corroborate? That fact alone is a red flag, for me at least. When a large scale excavation goes on, there would be rows of dump trucks hauling away debris. To match Schneider's delusion, this would be a tremendously large convoy. Consistently running debris away from the site. Alas, no reports of that anywhere. The other corresponding evidence would be the seismographs I spoke of being triggered by the large scale digging and trains running. Again, nothing.

The number and location of bunkers is relatively low and not as cavernous and vast as some believe. Those  that are still serviceable and in commission continue to operate for their initial intended purpose. Not hiding aliens.

10 hours ago, ufoguy said:

I’m interested in hard facts as well. Documents  , videos and photos 

Do you have any documents that you might want to share?

Edited by Trelane
  • Thanks 1

On 6/12/2021 at 3:36 PM, Trelane said:

Doesn't that puzzle you that in the 25 plus years since he made his stories known, no one has come forward to corroborate? That fact alone is a red flag, for me at least. When a large scale excavation goes on, there would be rows of dump trucks hauling away debris. To match Schneider's delusion, this would be a tremendously large convoy. Consistently running debris away from the site. Alas, no reports of that anywhere. The other corresponding evidence would be the seismographs I spoke of being triggered by the large scale digging and trains running. Again, nothing.

The number and location of bunkers is relatively low and not as cavernous and vast as some believe. Those  that are still serviceable and in commission continue to operate for their initial intended purpose. Not hiding aliens.

How or what method  they’ve use to create the tunnel is speculative .. but what ever the method, they’ve managed to do it in secret….

Now as far as aliens.. it would make sense if your here to experience on humans or concocted a plan to take over the world … u would build bases underground or underwater were humans aren’t likely to explore ..

As far as documents…. This kinda peeked my interest with the underground bases..

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, ufoguy said:

How or what method  they’ve use to create the tunnel is speculative .. but what ever the method, they’ve managed to do it in secret….

Now as far as aliens.. it would make sense if your here to experience on humans or concocted a plan to take over the world … u would build bases underground or underwater were humans aren’t likely to explore ..

As far as documents…. This kinda peeked my interest with the underground bases..

I hope you get a chance to visit Dulce, NM someday and explore the areas that are perported to be where the entrances to the underground base are.    Talk to the locals that have been there all their lives.   Part of that area is Apache reservation and part is private property so make sure you get permissing before you go trapsing around.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

I hope you get a chance to visit Dulce, NM someday and explore the areas that are perported to be where the entrances to the underground base are.    Talk to the locals that have been there all their lives.   Part of that area is Apache reservation and part is private property so make sure you get permissing before you go trapsing around.

Maybe sounds interesting :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

The report is now out.

My emphasis, from https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/highly-anticipated-ufo-report-expected-presented-congress-friday/story?id=78486423

A highly anticipated report on UFOs, prepared by the U.S. intelligence community and delivered to Congress on Friday, does not provide definitive explanations for 143 encounters the U.S. military reported with unidentified aerial phenomena, or UAPs, that took place between 2004 and 2021.

An unclassified version of the report, released on the Office of the Director of National Intelligence website, does not contain the words "alien" or "extraterrestrial" and says further study or "pending scientific advances" may be needed to help explain what are known as unexplained aerial phenomena or UAP's that fall into a vague category the report lists as "other."

.... a senior U.S. government official ... also noted that they did not show that a foreign adversary had made significant technological leaps.

"May be needed" ???  The reason they use the "may", is that there is no actual recorded and verified radar or similar data showing 'unexplainable' maneuvers or characteristics.

Just stories that get more exaggerated with each retelling.

ADDED..

Ask yourself a simple question - why did the pilots or supporting navy vessels NEVER take a shot at any of the 'things'?

Oh, and click this link - can you guess why it is relevant?
http://www.scisland.org/aboutsci/history/SCI-History.pdf

Hint, search that document for "drone" - note that the first reference is in 1947!!!!!

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 3

On 6/13/2021 at 5:36 AM, Trelane said:

Do you have any documents that you might want to share?

Ufoguy - did you accidentally, whoops, oh no, rats, dang it, miss this question?  You seem to oft refer to 'documentation', but then get very shy when asked to post it.

As always, start with the very best example.

• Like 2