Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Eldorado

Trump aide asked DoJ to investigate 'Italygate'

41 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Eldorado

Donald Trump’s final White House chief of staff, Mark Meadows, pressured the acting attorney general to help push the lie of electoral fraud in Trump’s defeat by Joe Biden – even asking him to investigate a conspiracy theory which said people in Italy used military satellites to make US voting machines switch votes for Biden.

So reported the New York Times on Saturday night, even as Trump made a return to the public stage with a speech to Republicans in North Carolina.

Full monty at the UK Guardian: Link

  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Eldorado said:

the lie of electoral fraud

Do you have any evidence for this being a "lie"?

(apart from the 60-ish court rulings)

:huh:

Edited by acute
  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Likely Guy

Where in the heck did this particular conspiracy theory originate? Smells like more Qanonense again.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kenemet

He obviously lives in some sort of "gate"-d community world.

....people in Italy.  Really, now....

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Likely Guy
17 minutes ago, Kenemet said:

He obviously lives in some sort of "gate"-d community world.

....people in Italy.  Really, now....

Little does anyone know, is that Italy has the fourth largest military in the world, they have nukes, have developed the fastest and smartest computers and have created a secret space program that is launching space lasers.

Remember when they bombed Pearl Harbor? It's true. I read it on the internet. :yes:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Likely Guy

I tried to investigate "Italygate" and this is all I found.

 

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noteverythingisaconspiracy
48 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

I tried to investigate "Italygate" and this is all I found.

 

Obviously Italy is a conspiracy. No country can be that beautiful and have such good food. It must be fake.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Obviousman

Nearly six months on and he still can't accept defeat. He really is a pitiful excuse for a human being, isn't he?

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noteverythingisaconspiracy
1 minute ago, Obviousman said:

Nearly six months on and he still can't accept defeat. He really is a pitiful excuse for a human being, isn't he?

He is what happens when someone only listen to sycophants.

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Likely Guy
2 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Obviously Italy is a conspiracy. No country can be that beautiful and have such good food. It must be fake.

"Fake country. It's all just a... you know, fake country. Like I went there once, great people, best people... good food. But, like we all know something's going on there. Some people are saying, you know, people who know! Bad things happening there, it's obvious. It's a crime. Something should be done about it."

Heck, after a six pack I just realized I could have become a Trump speech writer.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden Duck
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

"Fake country. It's all just a... you know, fake country. Like I went there once, great people, best people... good food. But, like we all know something's going on there. Some people are saying, you know, people who know! Bad things happening there, it's obvious. It's a crime. Something should be done about it."

Heck, after a six pack I just realized I could have become a Trump speech writer.

not enough "very"s

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Likely Guy
3 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

not enough "very"s

You're right. I did sadly lack a few superlatives.

Does anyone know if the address: #themostveryrealreallymostbestestDonaldJTrump is being used now? :unsure2:

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Heck, after a six pack I just realized I could have become a Trump speech writer.

Except I don't think anyone imagines that he uses a speech writer.  The perception of Trump as an idiot is way overdone.  He's no genius, of course, but there was a VERY  concerted effort by the 5th column to misconstrue and mock literally EVERYTHING he said for 4+ years.  I groaned quite a bit during his first year in office because I was aware that his speaking style - basically a free-flowing type of "riffing" - was never going to stop AND that his haters would never stop using it against him.

The very best example of that was his rambling on about how easy it was for disinfectants or UV light to kill a virus.  People still make fun of him and straight-up LIE saying he recommended people ingest disinfectants or somehow introduce light inside their bodies.  It never happened.  Just like the lies that he called white supremacists/Nazis in Charlottesville "good people".  The haters loved it!  Those in media had competitions to see who could torture meaning out of his words that he obviously didn't intend.

But... it all ended well because those fools gutted any credibility they ever had with at least half the population and probably more.  Even those who cheered them on, knew they were lying or embellishing most of the time, they just didn't care because...Trump.

6 hours ago, Eldorado said:

even asking him to investigate a conspiracy theory which said people in Italy used military satellites to make US voting machines switch votes for Biden.

I'm pretty sure it has been established as factual that some of those Dominion machines absolutely were capable of connecting to the internet.  Anyone who downplays that as unimportant is nothing more than a hypocrite because if THEY lost an election they'd be screaming treason or murder for years and everyone knows it.  Hell, we watched them lose their minds, non-stop for 4 years and they NEVER accept his victory.  Their complaints fall on deaf ears.  I'm looking forward to the data that is gleaned from the audits in several states.  

I think it will be valuable NOT because it will change the mind of a single Democrat or Democrat ally, but because it may very well document HOW they cheated.  That is crucial to keeping them from doing it again. :tu:

 

ETA:  Just wanted to be clear that I'm not calling EL a hypocrite.  THAT is Americans only on this topic :tu:

Edited by and then
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Likely Guy
1 minute ago, and then said:

Except I don't think anyone imagines that he uses a speech writer.  The perception of Trump as an idiot is way overdone.  He's no genius, of course, but there was a VERY  concerted effort by the 5th column to misconstrue and mock literally EVERYTHING he said for 4+ years.  I groaned quite a bit during his first year in office because I was aware that his speaking style - basically a free-flowing type of "riffing" - was never going to stop AND that his haters would never stop using it against him.

The very best example of that was his rambling on about how easy it was for disinfectants or UV light to kill a virus.  People still make fun of him and straight-up LIE saying he recommended people ingest disinfectants or somehow introduce light inside their bodies.  It never happened.  Just like the lies that he called white supremacists/Nazis in Charlottesville "good people".  The haters loved it!  Those in media had competitions to see who could torture meaning out of his words that he obviously didn't intend.

But... it all ended well because those fools gutted any credibility they ever had with at least half the population and probably more.  Even those who cheered them on, knew they were lying or embellishing most of the time, they just didn't care because...Trump.

I'm pretty sure it has been established as factual that some of those Dominion machines absolutely were capable of connecting to the internet.  Anyone who downplays that as unimportant is nothing more than a hypocrite because if THEY lost an election they'd be screaming treason or murder for years and everyone knows it.  Hell, we watched them lose their minds, non-stop for 4 years and they NEVER accept his victory.  Their complaints fall on deaf ears.  I'm looking forward to the data that is gleaned from the audits in several states.  

I think it will be valuable NOT because it will change the mind of a single Democrat or Democrat ally, but because it may very well document HOW they cheated.  That is crucial to keeping them from doing it again. :tu:

After all this time discussing with you, andthen (I still have a hard time not capitalizing your name) you are still kindred and respectful. We could share a six pack or a joint (it's legal in Canada) and find some common ground (that and we both skydived once).

But, "good people" on both sides? It was blatant to me. A dog whistle. What possible other take did you get from it?

Second paragraph, I'm not sure about the point you're making. Is it just that because those who opposed Trump were lying? Because that's all I got out of that..

Third: Sixty courts with Trump judges said, "No harm, no foul". How do you balance that? I think I could look back 4 1/2 years ago on this very forum and find a lot of Trump supporters telling Democrats to stop whining and that it was all legal and above board. What proof is there that something changed?

Italygate?

Fourth: :tu: Just because I want to end it that way too, on a positive note. We'll never agree on some things, but I like you just the same.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Eldorado said:

Donald Trump’s final White House chief of staff, Mark Meadows, pressured the acting attorney general to help push the lie of electoral fraud in Trump’s defeat by Joe Biden – even asking him to investigate a conspiracy theory which said people in Italy used military satellites to make US voting machines switch votes for Biden.

So reported the New York Times on Saturday night, even as Trump made a return to the public stage with a speech to Republicans in North Carolina.

Full monty at the UK Guardian: Link

Warning Posting in this thread could be dangerous to your health!:w00t:

By posting here in anyway except in a positive manner, you will be diagnosed with a rare and some feel non-existent form of mental disorder known as Trump Derangement Syndrome, better known as TDS. Once labeled with this disorder you will be required to have a Microchip implant in your Brain Stem that identifies you and keeps you under constant Surveillance. :ph34r:

This Chip will also restricted you from entering any establishments that are Republican owner. The only way you can legally have this Chip removed is by voluntarly submitting yourself to a TDS Reeducation Camp where you will receive therapy and where you must remain until experts in this field have diagnosed as healed!!:yes:

My recommendation is to remove your Chip and join the Anti-Trump Resistance Movement. Freedom is our right according to the now defunct US Constitution, so rise up my brothers and sister and strike a blow for sanity and pray for our success!!:tu::gun:

This a public service message for those who have been given the title of TDS, and the tentatively new diagnosis of Trump Like Derangement Syndrome or better known as TLDS. Here is a underground publication dedicated to the resistance move it is a important document that should be read in order to have a clear understanding of the present crisis. :gun::gun:

https://blog.uvm.edu/aivakhiv/2020/07/01/diagnosing-trump-like-derangement-syndrome/

Trump Derangement Syndrome Resistance Movement actions committee!! This song was written do a premonition he has in 1973, the date this occurance would take place according to John was Dec 2016!

 

 

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Likely Guy
Posted (edited)

I don't have TDS, I never liked the guy from the word "get go". Never liked him at all. He helped create fake media with his birther ads and the Central Park Five.

Someone... anyone, name we one of his sterling qualities. Just because you're a POS doesn't make you a good POTUS just for the lack of a couple of letters.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Likely Guy
50 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Trump Derangement Syndrome Resistance Movement actions committee!! This song was written do a premonition he has in 1973, the date this occurance would take place according to John was Dec 2016!

 

Trump's a TRINO, a Trump Republican In Name Only. The Triceratops should symbolize the new party. For the sake of the conservatives, I wish that they would just take one step back and give a head shake.

In my crystal ball in the next 40 years I see a four party system. Real change takes two generations.

Progressives/Democrats/Republicans/Neo-Conservative.

Welcome to real democracy. The Sanders wing  will not stay with the Democrats, and the Trump wing will find it's own swamp outside the Republican party.

  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
2 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

 

Trump's a TRINO, a Trump Republican In Name Only. The Triceratops should symbolize the new party. For the sake of the conservatives, I wish that they would just take one step back and give a head shake.

In my crystal ball in the next 40 years I see a four party system. Real change takes two generations.

Progressives/Democrats/Republicans/Neo-Conservative.

Welcome to real democracy. The Sanders wing  will not stay with the Democrats, and the Trump wing will find it's own swamp outside the Republican party.

Thanks for your response, I hope that I was clear about the post You quoted, because it was meant to be humorous. I don't want to see a four party system like you described above. We don't need Neo-Conservatives, that would push us even closer to the Social Democratic Party of Nazi Germany, than the Trump Administration did. If it were up to me I would make the Proposed Sanders Party combine with the Libertarian Party, and leave the Republucan Party alone along with the remainder of the Democratic Party.

I don't believe that many members of the current Democratic Party will follow Sanders, but I think enough would that they could bennifit the Libertarians or between the two of them they could Forum a new party. I don't know if it makes sense or not my friend, but I do believe that there should be term limits for Congress and an age limit for the President. For congress I would make the term limit 10 years, and for the President I would make the age limit 60 years old. In the case of the President if he were 60 when he won the election, the age requirement would not apply until his term limit was reached.

Hey man, I don't know if we ever had a conversation before but I enjoyed it. Take Care my friend !!:tu:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
4 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

I don't have TDS, I never liked the guy from the word "get go". Never liked him at all. He helped create fake media with his birther ads and the Central Park Five.

Someone... anyone, name we one of his sterling qualities. Just because you're a POS doesn't make you a good POTUS just for the lack of a couple of letters.

My comments were meant as a joke, it me that has been accused of having a TDS so many times I can't even count them. :lol:But, I just laugh it off, because it's a funny describtion and if anyone even those who use the term actually believe it has value, they are the ones who need help, not those who they are trying to insult!!:lol:

Peace my friend. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
5 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

Neo-Conservative.

Except American religious fundamentalism is in it's death throes. 

Think of a tree. That one last big spurt before it dies.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lightly

Hmm,  that really makes me wonder because when I went to vote I swear I caught a whiff of spaghetti sauce.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lightly

Hi and then,  I couldn't quote a portion of your post #13 ^. ..  In which you said it was a LIE that trump suggested using light and disinfectant in the body.     This is what he said as quoted by the BBC ..and witnessed by me.

     "So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light"

he then turned to a dumbfounded Dr. Deborah Birx (W.H. Corona virus response co-ordinator)  and said ....   "And I think you said that hasn't been checked but that you're going to test it"  "and then I said ,supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way..and I think you said you were going to test that too. Sounds interesting".

he then continued with..."And I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute.  One minute.   And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning ?  So it'd be interesting to check that".

 

 

 

 

 

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noteverythingisaconspiracy
18 hours ago, lightly said:

Hi and then,  I couldn't quote a portion of your post #13 ^. ..  In which you said it was a LIE that trump suggested using light and disinfectant in the body.     This is what he said as quoted by the BBC ..and witnessed by me.

     "So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light"

he then turned to a dumbfounded Dr. Deborah Birx (W.H. Corona virus response co-ordinator)  and said ....   "And I think you said that hasn't been checked but that you're going to test it"  "and then I said ,supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way..and I think you said you were going to test that too. Sounds interesting".

he then continued with..."And I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute.  One minute.   And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning ?  So it'd be interesting to check that".

Here it is:

It certainly looks like Trump, doesn't it @and then ?

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
godnodog
On 6/6/2021 at 10:03 PM, acute said:

Do you have any evidence for this being a "lie"?

(apart from the 60-ish court rulings)

:huh:

yeah, you should ask all these Rep Governors how did this lie happened, cause they (the Rep Gov) keep saying they had the results checked plenty of times and Biden won in all these checks. So you need to ask yourself how did the GOP conspiracy to overthrow  results failed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robotic Jew
On 6/7/2021 at 6:44 AM, Piney said:

Except American religious fundamentalism is in it's death throes. 

Think of a tree. That one last big spurt before it dies.

 

I hope you're right. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.