Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump aide asked DoJ to investigate 'Italygate'

Eldorado

18 hours ago, and then said:

Considering he had already mentioned the criminal element and their wrongdoing it was easy to follow that he was describing those who were there OTHER than that group of thugs who crashed the party.  THEY were not the organizers of the protest.  Recall that it was early on in the melee to remove statuary and groups were lining up on both sides.  

Yep... that's Trump.  Did you actually L I S T E N to his words?  I did.  Very carefully.  If you'd care to point to the time stamp on the video where he RECOMMENDED that people have disinfectants injected into their bodies or for them to "drink bleach" I'll cheerfully retract.  What I heard was a person who isn't a medical scientist and who seems to know little about biology but is relying on medical experts, riffing on possible methods to help people with this disease.  Did it ever occur to you that this guy may have never even had Biology 101, let alone any real medical training?  I also noticed his clear declaration at 1:35, you should listen.

Those who think the guy is the second coming of Hitler have their own special filter for his words and it's primarily a regurgitation of what their media of choice tells them about Trump.  Nothing is ever going to cause them to change their minds and at this point I have no interest in wasting time trying.  I'll call out ignorance and intentional deception all day though.  So, enjoy the BOM orgy but when you repeat clearly debunked, tired lies, expect to be countered :tu:

Did you actually L I S T E N to his words?  I did.  Very carefully.  If you'd care to point to the time stamp on the video where he RECOMMENDED that people have disinfectants injected into their bodies

I listened to his words very carefully..and your right, he did not RECOMMEND injecting disinfectant into their bodies. He posed the idea as sort  of a question..    "Supposing".."Disinfectant" ..."by INJECTION INSIDE"   or almost a cleaning"

.     Clearly a completely idiotic and dangerous thing to say to the world on Television.

• Like 5

I wonder if I'm ever going to find out what a BOM orgy is. How do I know if I enjoy it if I don't know what it is.

On 6/11/2021 at 10:20 PM, and then said:

So, enjoy the BOM orgy but when you repeat clearly debunked, tired lies, expect to be countered :tu:

On 6/12/2021 at 6:20 AM, and then said:

Those who think the guy is the second coming of Hitler...

Did @and then just Godwin themselves?

• Haha 3

On 6/8/2021 at 8:06 AM, Robotic Jew said:

I hope you're right. 

I have no doubt that he is.  In fact, faith in general is on the wane.  I'm sure that the chaos and depravity we see exploding around us has nothing to do with that.  Anyway... to each his own choice of paths.  I'll continue to pray for all of those here who fear being killed or enslaved by a fundy Christian :lol:  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, lightly said:

Clearly a completely idiotic and dangerous thing to say to the world on Television.

It was the kind of thing an uneducated person might ponder before learning why the idea was absurd.  Have you never had a conversation with someone who casually discussed a topic they had no real understanding of?  

Finally, thanks for at least acknowledging his actual STATEMENT.  If you pay attention to reports, discussions, "comedians" on late night TV, there are many examples of people who still casually lie about his words.  They could learn the truth because the lies have been debunked but they are unwilling to bother with challenging their own biases.  You see, it isn't the fact that so many disagree with the man, it's the fact that so many lie through their teeth either out of spite or political tribalism that bothers me.  Liars are disgusting and destructive.  There is PLENTY to attack him for without resorting to that.  It's gratuitous, childish, spiteful, and those kinds of responses tend to cause magnification of unrest in our culture.  We've had quite enough of that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Obviousman said:

Did @and then just Godwin themselves?

An Den?  An what?  The comparison to Hitler wasn't my idea.  It was the insane members of the Marxist party of America that created that slander and refused to let it die or even rest.  It makes anyone who repeats it look like a "paste-eating fool".  That's an old zinger from waaay back.  

On 6/11/2021 at 8:14 PM, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Where did I ever say that he recommended injecting disinfectants ?

My apologies for grouping you with the rest here who rarely miss a chance to revile the (B) ad (O) range (M) an.  There are numerous examples of members here who regularly refer to him recommending for people to drink bleach or inject disinfectants into the body.  IOW, they lie with no concern whatever for the facts.  

• Haha 1

On 6/12/2021 at 6:20 AM, and then said:

Considering he had already mentioned the criminal element and their wrongdoing it was easy to follow that he was describing those who were there OTHER than that group of thugs who crashed the party.  THEY were not the organizers of the protest.  Recall that it was early on in the melee to remove statuary and groups were lining up on both sides.  

Yep... that's Trump.  Did you actually L I S T E N to his words?  I did.  Very carefully.  If you'd care to point to the time stamp on the video where he RECOMMENDED that people have disinfectants injected into their bodies or for them to "drink bleach" I'll cheerfully retract.  What I heard was a person who isn't a medical scientist and who seems to know little about biology but is relying on medical experts, riffing on possible methods to help people with this disease.  Did it ever occur to you that this guy may have never even had Biology 101, let alone any real medical training?  I also noticed his clear declaration at 1:35, you should listen.

Those who think the guy is the second coming of Hitler have their own special filter for his words and it's primarily a regurgitation of what their media of choice tells them about Trump.  Nothing is ever going to cause them to change their minds and at this point I have no interest in wasting time trying.  I'll call out ignorance and intentional deception all day though.  So, enjoy the BOM orgy but when you repeat clearly debunked, tired lies, expect to be countered :tu:

You left out his defence of being sarcastic.

• Haha 3

I think it's best if we just ignore the former president. There's nothing productive trying to discuss any items involving him.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

On 6/12/2021 at 7:31 PM, and then said:

My apologies for grouping you with the rest here who rarely miss a chance to revile the (B) ad (O) range (M) an.

Well, thank you for at least 'splaining the BOM acronym to me. That was bugging me.

• Like 1

On 6/14/2021 at 2:35 PM, Likely Guy said:

Well, thank you for at least 'splaining the BOM acronym to me. That was bugging me.

To me, BOM is the Bureau of Meteorology

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

"Will no one rid me of this turbulent priest?"  Henry II Shakespeare.

Kings, mob bosses, and others with power can make "suggestions" instead of giving orders.

At least in the modern case anyway, when questioned they can testify truthfully that they never said that.  

• Like 1