Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

4 killed in what police call 'premeditated' hit-and-run

thedutchiedutch

44 minutes ago, OverSword said:

But you have to admit it's pretty unusual for someone to do this when that person is noted as such a great guy by anyone that knew him.  That's why I'm thinking psychotic break.  He's the right age and I know a good kid that it happened to.  Fortunately nobody died when the person I know had a incident but a nice girl got the scare of her life.

It is. But have in mind that we have bipolar people and they can act one way among others and the other when alone. One of the reports say that he was not a good neighbour, loud, noisy, up untill early morning.

Also he had issues with childhood and drugs.

Again, whatever the reason, it will not bring 4 innocent lifes back. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, odas said:

It is. But have in mind that we have bipolar people and they can act one way among others and the other when alone. One of the reports say that he was not a good neighbour, loud, noisy, up untill early morning.

Also he had issues with childhood and drugs.

Again, whatever the reason, it will not bring 4 innocent lifes back. 

Well I would just say being loud and partying until the early morning and not being a great neighbor describes most young people and issues with childhood and drugs is pretty vague, that could mean he was a rebellious kid and smoked weed.  You probably have much better access to the info up north though.  But yeah, whatever the case I feel for that family. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Well I would just say being loud and partying until the early morning and not being a great neighbor describes most young people and issues with childhood and drugs is pretty vague, that could mean he was a rebellious kid and smoked weed.  You probably have much better access to the info up north though.  But yeah, whatever the case I feel for that family. 

The neighbours say he was a loner, no parties but gaming by himself. Also, no social media except facebook that has since been deleted.

I feel sorry for him too. Young, troubled childhood, no future. 

8 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

lol I have yet to see that reported anywhere else. How interesting

I threw that against the wall but it didn't stick. Just a pea-brained speculation on his motives. He seems to generally be described as a nice kid with strong Christian roots. Maybe he snapped and took out years of pent up rage on this family or maybe he reached for his cell phone, hopped the curb and fled the scene in a panic. Either way, I noticed the news clips on Youtube this morning have dropped the "terrorist" headlines. That's Trudeau's $600 million media grant at work.

It is being reported. It doesn't necessarily connect him with a hate group anymore than a US suspect. There are people who act out on their own. Mentally unstable I definitely go with.

https://news.yahoo.com/nathanial-veltman-everything-know-alleged-131935671.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAL2kCHs76FP5Cz2fqtirOwtj1YhcAzUbhwKyJvulStynzKMcfri9QLFeMLSz5NJ5g9cEp2wc14_ZVyVXCN1TBHlq5WIouNk-yD_VSj6j5QM0AdvIg1j0rk994BDa9aL_DQjH_bFTZUv4AcDbikN3IhzstwGQxyr3t3aYH4pfORLH

https://nypost.com/2021/06/09/suspect-in-attack-on-muslim-family-laughed-during-arrest-report/

https://globalnews.ca/news/7931790/london-attack-canadas-most-deadly-extremism/

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, odas said:

I feel sorry for him too. Young, troubled childhood, no future. 

Sorry for, yes.

Excusable because of outlaying mental problems, no. He must pay a price.

If this were a Christian family that was killed and the driver were Muslim, I don't think this conversation would have been as sympathetic.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Likely Guy said:

Sorry for, yes.

If this were a Christian family that was killed and the driver were Muslim, I don't think this conversation would have been as sympathetic.

I really don't understand the hate. To kill someone just because of his own issues.  That poor family

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

Sorry for, yes.

I know. But at some point we have to start looking only at the individual and not at a group. So, let's start with Veltman of irrelevant race or religion.

• Like 3