Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kim Jong-un's weight loss prompts speculation over North Korean leader’s health

Still Waters

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un reappeared in state media last Saturday after not being seen in public for almost a month, and seasoned North Korea watchers were quick to point out that the DPRK leader may have lost a significant amount of weight.

Though often the subject of less serious online commentary, Kim’s weight and health are closely watched by foreign intelligence agencies, including South Korea’s National Intelligence Service (NIS).

https://www.nknews.org/2021/06/kim-jong-un-looks-thinner-and-intelligence-agencies-are-likely-paying-attention/

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jun/09/kim-jong-un-apparent-weight-loss-prompts-speculation-over-north-korean-leaders-health

• Like 4

He was quite a bit overweight so maybe he has actively lost weight to become healthier.

• Like 4

With some overweight folks i would shrug and say perhaps hes on a diet but when i consider the personalities of obese narcissistic types like him or trump i would worry they are having health issues as guys like that normally dont diet.

• Like 1

didn't he have a heart surgery a year ago or so?  my guess he had a bypass, he was out of commission for quite a while,   

same thing happened to my old boss, 5x bypass he was out like 3 months, then for about 2 years he was recovering. and lost like half the weight.

He’s the perfect example of the rich and powerful sitting on their fat a$$ eating up the economy of a nation by robing its citizens of everything. North Korea needs to put an end him.

12 hours ago, Freez1 said:

He’s the perfect example of the rich and powerful sitting on their fat a$$ eating up the economy of a nation by robing its citizens of everything. North Korea needs to put an end him.

he is no different than anyone who was before him,  nk people do not know otherwise, they will not revolt.