Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man Can Twist Head Almost 180 Degrees

Eldorado

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• and-then

• acute

• jethrofloyd

• L.A.T.1961

I had a friend that could do that.  Disgusting to watch.

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, acute said:

I can twist heads further than that!

:)

Uh... you aren't supposed to say that out loud... remember?  :unsure2:  :w00t:

• Haha 2

"Don't write what you're thinking."

Ok..... Got it!

:tsu:

Edited by acute
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

I had a friend that could do that.  Disgusting to watch.

I've never seen anyone do it and hope to avoid it in future ;)  Knowing what I do about that anatomy AND seeing some pretty shocking radiographs taken in ERs over the years, that's a "talent" those folks may regret in their old age.  OTOH, being freakishly flexible probably protects them somewhat from traumatic injuries the rest of us would face in the same circumstances - falls,  car wrecks...

2 minutes ago, acute said:

"Don't write what you're thinking."

Ok..... got it!

:tsu:

I took a "business communications" course in college and the professor was this wise old bird with wit and one hell of a sense of humor.  This was in the early-mid nineties and prior to most communications being done electronically.  One of her absolute gems that she liked to repeat was that you should "never put 'ugly' on paper"  She'd then go on to give examples of how it could and WOULD eventually bite you in the ****  :w00t:    It seems like common sense but it's amazing how emotions can get in the way of that and in business, it can cost a LOT.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, and then said:

One of her absolute gems that she liked to repeat was that you should "never put 'ugly' on paper"

I don't put 'ugly' on paper, but I have a light & dark (and all shades in-between) sense of humour. :tu:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, L.A.T.1961 said:

Not Macron after his slap yesterday then :whistle: :lol:

Does anyone have a video link?  I would absolutely LOVE to see that.  I'm kind of amazed that a mere citizen could get close enough to do it.  I doubt it will be as easy to do a second time ;)  

Come to think of it, it might just be pure gold as a means of raising money for government, voluntarily.  Have a state lottery with the prize being the opportunity to tell a politician EXACTLY what the winner thinks of them and then, publicly slap the hell out of them.  Chances are, even the pol would benefit by looking more human.  With a 30 trillion dollar debt that's climbing annually, it's time to get creative :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, acute said:

I don't put 'ugly' on paper, but I have a light & dark (and all shades in-between) sense of humour. :tu:

I really think that's going to be a valuable asset in the near future.  The world has taken a turn to the surreal.

• Like 1

Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, and then said:

that's a "talent" those folks may regret in their old age.

I can't be a good thing to do.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, and then said:

Does anyone have a video link?  I would absolutely LOVE to see that.  I'm kind of amazed that a mere citizen could get close enough to do it.  I doubt it will be as easy to do a second time ;)  

Come to think of it, it might just be pure gold as a means of raising money for government, voluntarily.  Have a state lottery with the prize being the opportunity to tell a politician EXACTLY what the winner thinks of them and then, publicly slap the hell out of them.  Chances are, even the pol would benefit by looking more human.  With a 30 trillion dollar debt that's climbing annually, it's time to get creative :lol:

Here, its best in slow mo. :lol:

• Haha 1