Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Study: Unmedicated, untreated mental Illness likely in mass shooters.

spartan max2

18 hours ago, and then said:

And we have a WINNER :)   With Democrats there is always the willingness to use such studies to support their biases against the "others".  I'd bet LARGE that we'll be seeing efforts by government to selectively accuse citizens of being dangerous to the public based on data coming from studies like this.  Of course, if they can be construed to be "dangerous" then they shouldn't be allowed any 2A rights.  Drip, drip, drip.  Uh... NO.  We will NOT comply, we will NOT be disarmed :tu:

Why is everything political with you?  Everything is not political.  I think you need to get into a rehab of some sort to get your mind back.

Other countries /also/ have crazy people and don't have a mass shooting epidemic.

What's different? Easy access to guns. 

21 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Other countries /also/ have crazy people and don't have a mass shooting epidemic.

What's different? Easy access to guns. 

No, what is different is healthcare, specifically, mental health care.   People in the UK & Australia still have or can get guns, not as easily, but they still have them.   But they have access to better treatments and screening than we do.   

• Thanks 1

On 6/10/2021 at 11:42 PM, Likely Guy said:

Yes, you're right. What we have to really worry about though are the triggers which sends these people off.

Yes...I'm concerned about my Jewish friends with all of the rhetoric being thrown around about them lately. The random attacks on the street are alarming, especially in more progressive parts of the country.

For the life of me I don't understand why they hate Jews so vehemently.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Michelle said:

Yes...I'm concerned about my Jewish friends with all of the rhetoric being thrown around about them lately. The random attacks on the street are alarming, especially in more progressive parts of the country.

For the life of me I don't understand why they hate Jews so vehemently.

Jealousy

Jews have been one of the most resilient and successful ethnic groups in history, you're bound to get haters 

• Like 1