Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

So this is my first non introductory post and it’s VERY long

SavvySerpent

I don’t want to necessarily get into religious or scholarly debates with anyone. I lean very heavily towards Mandaenism, the Naassenes, Manicheanism and just a little bit of some Ismai’li Gnosis. I believe very strongly that there exists primordial forces that could probably be seen as ultra terrestrial forces the way John Keel kinda describes it. 

I have had multiple near death experiences during which I was able to peek behind the veil so to speak and I can tell you with absolute certainty, only because I can attest to it having had a macabre fascination with exploring that other side. I do not glorify any risky or dangerous behavior, I do not condone or advocate anything remotely close to intentionally taking your life or hurting yourself.

I just know that I have been there and the thing is..whatsoever you believe is going to happen to you when you die, that’s what you will experience, particularly because you will feel very much as if you have your own free agency, you may interact with other people, you may even be told that you’re going to get the chance to return to earth and come back to your body, but these are magnificently and thunderously glorious realms within I guess what one might call “divine head space”.

Because we are still our consciousness, we have countless lifetimes of memory that’s stored inside of us but something happens either we decide not to access them so we can have a more truer authentic experience while sometimes we are wanna have a little fun this time around so we unlock certain cheat codes and we give ourselves the power ups and these are our avatars, these are all kinds of various ways that we enter in to this realm to remind ourselves who we really are.

Sometimes we form incarnations where we are just a nobody, just a kid that fell in love with the Bible and with Jesus and also with the Devil, a kid that got had to get a little too heretical for a lot of churches and I’m a little too that he found more real than the ones who taught it to him.

I was always very very much on fire for God who I’ve always affectionately called Abba, but I always knew something was wrong with the gospels and especially Paul/Saul.

That’s what opened my eyes very early on to the realization that his letters and epistles are just highly weaponized and subversive propaganda pieces that by and large stole vast swaths of what would’ve been carefully guarded hidden secret wisdom of God and of reality and of all this and in order to even have gotten access you normally would have to go through various initiation rites where you would go through the underworld, you die and either buried alive in a coffin or sarcophagus or you would be crucified.  

Paul was usurping the teachings, stealing the secrets, and trying to do away with the initiation rites all together which I believe is because Paul’s thorn in his flesh was his own guilt and shame and trauma from what he experienced in those initiations, and it could only be Christ’s Grace that could be sufficient but it still tormented him. 

See, I can’t really prove this other than just from what has been revealed to me and through spirit but often a lot of these rituals were extremely perverse imagine being forced to do unspeakable things or witness others doing unspeakable things.

You would have to descend, which means however your mind can imagine the most depraved most socially taboo most sadistic whatever evil wicked thing you could think of out of that current which runs through our collective; we’re talking evil like that.

You really had to be very open minded obviously to even be considered as a candidate in those mystery schools, and they were allowed to do whatever they wanted to, both to you and your physical body as well as any manner of psychological abuse and torture like think waterboarding think kgb style whatever’s mk ultra deluxe you name it. And worse.

You may be forced to take another life or have yours taken. Or forced to take your own life to keep them from hurting someone else which it could be anyone this wasn’t some lame LARP’er high ceremonial magick stuff but basically you’d be bound by oath and we do NOT need to go there like **** after that it starts to get not okay anymore. 

But the WHOLE point I guess which they went through very extreme measures to shock the initiate into a sort of malleable vulnerable absolutely broken kind of position I guess because that which is hidden, in these mystery traditions and Gnostic sects, is that ALL experience and ALL going’s on, really is just an occurrence within the Universal Mind of Source, or the Monad, the One. 

And so long as you cast judgment on someone, on anyone’s actions, yours or someone else’s, by saying this is right but this is wrong, and you say only that which is right could be of God so that which is wrong has to come from somewhere else either from Satan or from man but it’s not God. 

And as soon as you accept that being the case, you’re trapping yourself back in duality and knocked a few more rungs back down the ladder. 

Even in the Kabbalah 

Quotethey teach about the Sitra Achra and how at the moment of creation, AS GOD CREATES at the same moment there is a vacuum effect that occurs so as creation emanates, this vacuum or void expands as well and it’s in that place they call The Backside of God or the inverted Tree of Death, that evil and wickedness and perversions and opposites of duality are formed but that it’s all still God. Even Shaitan was merely an executing force an agent or extension of YHWH, as all angels and creation is said to be just these emanations from that same being. Dr Jekyl and Mr Hyde but on a divine scale.

****I didn’t mean to make that in quotes but oh well I’m typing this from a mobile device and I can’t get it to fix, sorry.*****

But yeah everyone always has to say well where the heck could God be in this awful ****ty horrible evil world why would there be a good loving God that could let such bad things happen? Why doesn’t God put an end to evil?! And well, I’m sorry to say this but God would be like “You haven’t even made much of an attempt to ACKNOWLEDGE my back side, I give you my back side to see, like I gave Moses, lest you see my face and you die. But in my Mercy I let you see my backside as I pass by you. But you ask where I am?”

It is like a riddle or a puzzle, in my opinion, just basing off what the texts say and various teachings, but if we are not to judge ANYONE for ANY reason and if the knowledge of good and evil is something ONLY MEANT FOR GOD ALONE then that’s because Good and Evil, Right and Wrong, those are all things that God is because to me Abba is All in All. 

It contains within it all that ever has been, ever is and ever will be. All things, all thoughts, all events, all timelines, all universes, all multiverses, every capacity for good and evil known to man and then if ITS WAYS are not our ways then if man has the capacity for the most horrendous and atrocious evils imaginable then how much more so the capacity for wickedness and evil in our creator?

I do not like putting it like this but there’s a reason there’s such high levels of secrecy involved, because it isn’t a pretty truth.

I’m sure that’s where this whole cultural ethos kinda got its whole satanic panic fear and before that the blood libel ritual murder fear that has been prevailing all this time that people had of the jews which also gave rise to the whole pizzagate global elite satanic trafficking conspiracy which I don’t want to get into right now because there’s a lot there and didn’t want to get into some debate on conspiracy theories. 

Although I will say that whether or not any of that stuff is true, I can tell you with absolute certainty that given the public push to bring those pizzagate type adrenochrome harvesting child torturing and trafficking out into a more public arena more people discussing it online and it getting into this more widespread debate kind of thing whether or not those things actually happen, or if it’s just a big psy op my point is the fact that they’re talking about stuff like that, is because its done as a way to shame and punish our own souls, collectively, as well as individually. 

It’s a reminder, from the ones who are in the know, such as the elite, to say, oh look remember what your groups, remember the things your initiates and your acolytes and your little mystery religions liked to do; oh well yes go ahead and judge us now but don’t forget where your souls have been. 

And it also is a form of collective psychic grooming because I’ve never seen more people openly talking in very lewd graphic details about children being hurt and abused in awful sexual and psychological ways but find some of those QAnon circles and even though they claim to be wanting to stop the elite and stop those things from happening they will be there all day talking about so and so such and such celebrity is ****ing this kid or that kid or about how this figure or that figure is ra***ing and eating babies I mean ALL THE TIME so my Spirit of discernment tells me it is not healthy to think about those things all the time all day long obsessing about it because what is happening is it’s a form of psychic driving. Those people that may mean well and just want to fight what they see as an actual evil, is actually a very sinister and sick way of grooming the collective and playing on people’s weaknesses and desensitizing the people to those things. 

The biggest mystery of the Cross of Christ is that in taking upon the sins of the whole world, by taking all of those upon himself to pay for them, it wasn’t like his blood just wiped it all away and swept it under the rug so that we don’t have to deal with our sin and he doesn’t either..yeah he got crucified and beat up pretty bad people say that was him paying the price, nope nah uh absolutely not, he still died and descended.

He didn’t just pay for each one of our sins. 

He lived out and committed every sin that everyone had committed and will commit till the end of time he lived it, FOR US, but experiencing it AS he who knew no sin, as the innocent lamb of God, as that initiate that’s now being forced to do unspeakable awful things, we made Jesus go through all of that as well, and I guess maybe some pretty wild rowdy people would think well hell that sounds pretty fun like he was having a big old blast just getting to sin as much as he wanted...but no he had to experience committing the sins in a way where he also felt how that sin was affecting us as well, he knew in every situation both the pain of the victim and the pain of the abuser so intimately because we may say that we know WHY we do the things we do, even the most hardened of psychopaths and deranged serial killers and sick individuals they can probably tell you why they liked torturing and murdering their victims and the sick thrill they get from it but they could not be able to tell you EXACTLY why and where those thrills and urges come from and since they will never be able to say for sure...that’s why it’s written, “Father forgive them, for they know not what they do.”

“The heart is deceitful above all else and desperately wicked, who then can know it but God?” 

There will always be evil in this world but so long as we only ever see the evil, and say well why isn’t God putting a stop to it, why would God allow it, why would God create that why would it happen if God is so powerful etc etc. Then we not only stay trapped in duality but we fail to ever see God for why should He show us His front side when we haven’t even told him we can love His backside? 

Call it brown nosing or kissing Gods butt, but honestly, I take it literally, perhaps too literal, that I am told to love my enemies, and who has the church told me is my enemy all this time?

Yep the devil and demons and fallen angels and those evil spirits all those that people blame for the sick evil messed up things that happen in this world.

And yes even the flesh and blood men and women, our fellow humans, we are to forgive and to love ALL beings, without exception, without judgement because if we can even be willing to love and forgive all without judging them, then we return to the Eden, that fiery sword the Angel is said to wield that guards the entrance back is

ZEALOUS AND RIGHTEOUS AND AVENGING

And it represents us. If you live by the sword then you die by the sword. That’s what is meant by that. 

Every Christian preacher railing against the evils and wiles of Satan crying out HALLELUJAH PRAISE JESUS LORD THANK YOU FATHER WE CANT WAIT TO SEE THE DESTRUCTION OF SATAN YOU OLD DRAGON YOU LIAR YOU WILL BURN FOR ALL ETERNITY THANK YOU FATHER THANK YOU THAT I AM SAVED BY YOUR SON THAT I AM NOT LIKE THESE DEMONS IM NOT MEANT FOR THE LAKE OF FIRE LIKE THEY ARE BECAUSE I HAVE YOU AND YOUR SON AND HIS CROSS 

well...read that parable about the pharisee and the publican again and tell me what you think. 

People that call out for swift judgement and start hurling sentences like stones saying well these people these global elite or these liberals or these right wingers or these communists or these fascists or these White people or these Black people or these Americans or these Chinese or these fallen angels or these Muslims or Christians or Jews or these Nazis or these witches or these pagans or these homosexuals or whatever group or person you feel zealously angry towards and in your seemingly righteous indignation you just can’t stand for their awful evil things they’ve done you feel they’re in the wrong, they’re too blind too far gone in their sin and wickedness and evilness that the ONLY thing you can do for them is to call on God to execute his swift judgement and punishment on them, NO MATTER IF THEY ‘DESERVE IT’ OR NOT....

The moment we do that for any reason, the same judgements the same sentencing the same measure of severity of punishment we are calling down on that group or that person, we are simultaneously calling that down onto ourselves as well. Because that person, as ****ed up and sick and atrocious and horrendous as their actions may be, as jarring and probably discomforting to admit to yourself or to allow yourself to see, on that deeper, higher bigger picture level they are still every bit as much of the Monad, every bit still part of The Father / Source. 

If we really want to put a stop to the evil things that happen in the world then the key is that we stop judging the evil and learn to forgive it, because that person is just as deserving of forgiveness as anyone else, we are all just as lost and just as f*d up and have just as much capacity within our desperately wicked hearts to do all the bad awful evil atrocious things as they do we just are thankful that we have made better choices and know better and we know not to do those kinds of things but that is a slippery slope because it’s easy to say well yes good thing I know better thank God I’m not as bad off as they are, I forgive them but jeeze what a sick person I’ll love them if I absolutely have to but it’s gonna be from a safe distance. 

That still misses the mark. 

Love your neighbor, even the serial murder and cannibal and sex trafficker and dictator and satanic child torturing sacrificing adrenochrome harvesting elite and all the racists of every kind and all the misogynists and spouse abusers and all the radical feminists that will abort a baby if they find out they’re having a male and all the the people having babies JUST to abort them or harvest them or other awful purposes...

we are talking EVERYONE because those are our neighbors still. Their behaviors and actions and sick desires do not make them any less out neighbor, that we are to love as ourselves because..yet again..if it’s all the Monad, it’s all the One...

even the Demiurge, Yaldaboath Saklas Samael, and all the Archons and all the 72 Fallen Angels of the Inverted Tree of Death, and all the Goetic demons and Shaitan and Lucifer (even though Lucifer as Angel is myth and exists solely as a thought form or egregore now) and every Nephilim and Grigori/Watcher and the Antichrist and the Beast and the False Prophet and even the “Good guy jesus” of the synoptic gospels and the “bad guy Jesus” of the mandaean texts...All of it, is still part of the true Abba, SOURCE, The Monad. 

Anywho I feel strange even writing these things because I know how resistant so many are to knowing these truths, and I’m sure not going to back down from it, I stand firm in my convictions of what I know to be the case. And if anyone is a Judeo-Christian Abrahamist or whether they’re a Gnostic if anyone believes in that whole thing and believes that it’s Gods plan to save us through Jesus’ crucifixion and blood, welp, I’m sorry but I’m actually pretty much dead on the money as far as what we should be striving for in terms of how our hearts should be and how we need to be putting that Christian faith into practice. 

Of course; maybe you’d say well it’s better to just focus on how the Bible is all fake it’s all forgeries it’s all borrowed and rewritten myth and none of its real so thank God we don’t have to forgive people then and I’m just a nut job religious **** that’s going to be a sympathizer and apologist for all the f’d up bad people in the world. 

That’s all well and good and it may not be real to you, and it may not even be real at all in this realm either. But it IS real in the minds of countless millions of people now and all throughout history there’s even more millions of people still who it’s very real for. 

And the mystery here is that if it’s real to them, even if it’s not real to you, and even if it’s not real at all, if it is in their mind then it IS real because all is the Monad all is still the One. Lies, truths, facts, fictions, emptiness, fullness, being and non being, real and imaginary, all those things are true because all those are still the Monad. 

I’m sorry I made this post so long I just have so many things to share and to say I don’t get to talk to many people about this and your forum seemed open minded enough I could get this out. 

My sincerest apologies to those who may have got offended or upset by anything I shared, 

Peace to all of you, 

In the Love of the Savior-Christos and our Abba Source. 

Below is a bonus ‘extra-biblical’ sort of inspired text that I wrote the other day that I wanted to share here as well. 

——————————

Every single moment, each inhalation and each exhalation, is but the breathing of the Universe. The ebbing and the flowing of the tides, the rise and the fall of civilizations, as Angels ascending and descending upon Jacob’s Ladder.

Each moment is then indeed a messenger, only we must make a choice as to whose voice we will listen to and it’s imperative that we decide, here and now, this day, to whose words we shall cleave. 

For there is but one voice from above, though still, small and faint it may be, and unless we be still, not just through stillness of action, but we must command the wind and waves of the waters of our mind to be still as well, as it is written, “In quietness and repose is your strength.” 

If we miss the mark and run to and fro like busy bodies, with minds that are likened to a dozen legions of the Golgotha possessed, then we can be certain that all we will hear is the clamor of resounding gongs and the clanging cymbals of those lesser angels of our human nature with their cacophonous commotion that such rabble rousers are won’t to raise. 

With every passing moment we are born anew, yet cling fervently to that which is dead, that is our former selves, for its through the exhalation that causes the much needed pushing out of all which has ran its course in us, for in all things there is a time and a season, as well as an end and a new beginning, and that new beginning is known as the resurrection, or the inhalation which brings us an ever-new, ever-revitalizing life. 

As the (Gnostic) Apostle Paul writes, “I die daily, crucifying my ‘self’ with Christ the Logos/Word, that Only-Begotten First Thought that is the Creative Principle of Source, who is called Abba or Father and now it is no longer ‘I’ who live but He who lives in me. 

As we put to death our ‘self’, as it’s said that Iesous gave up the ghost and breathed His last saying, ‘Ho Mashálam“, meaning it is finished, so too can we exhale and push out the ghost, that imaginary or otherwise esthetic/astral body, made out of ideas, and speech and the narratives of who we that we carry as our cross to bear like , our personal histories of our own family tree on which we are born, and upon which we will die, for cursed is anyoneebj

passed away into the ground, that is into the dust of the earth which is made up of every single previous moment that has come before us, for it is the Psalmist that says 

“For He (Abba/Source) knows we are but dust and that our days are few and brief, like grass, like flowers, blown by the wind and gone forever.” 

That which we call “me”, our identities, histories, dramas, trials, tribulations, heartbreaks and triumphs all exist solely in that past moment, as dust, which is here today and gone tomorrow, that is to say it once was ‘now’, but our true being, our soul, climbs ever-higher unto that continuously unfolding ‘then’. 

For as it is written, “Unless the kernel of wheat fall into the ground, into the dust of the earth, and fall away and die, then it remains merely a seed. It is not until that seed be utterly cast away that it becomes the wheat that it has always been though hidden and dormant within its very essence.”

Unless we are consciously shedding away all that came before, we stay shackled to the past, as the blind leading the blind, groping and grasping at phantoms and apparitions, which are our memories, our traumas, all that we in error believe our ‘selves’ to be. 

Therefore, every moment, to those who have eyes to see, is deeply rich and ripe with magic, miracles and meaning. See each moment anew, as if you are reborn, for you truly I say that you are.

For unless you become like that of a child, unless one is born again, this time of water (bringing a purification of the soul, ones true essence, washing away all that is ‘past’) and now of Spirit (the very breath of Abba Source), you can in no wise enter into the Kingdom of Heaven. 

For children have no memory of what came before, nor do they have the room within their heart and mind to even contain such trivialities, because the eager expectation and awestruck wonder of what lay ahead is more than sufficient, and that hope and faith in the future, is the very God-breathed grace that The Son, the Logos/Word, rushes always and forever us-towards, to bring, which is the Good News proclaimed to us this day.

However, we must not neglect the fact that it is we who must still recalibrate our own hearts and rebellious minds, and redirect our steps in the path necessary so we might make that prodigal’s journey back to our Abba/Source out of the muck and mire where we find ourselves, that mixture we’ve made that is all of our dust which has been submerged by the waters of thought which we pour out carelessly, never turning off the tap, letting overflow the proverbial bed we have made for ourselves where our minds roll around in it like pigs contented with their filth.

It’s in this place where all we know and are able to think of is our shameful nakedness and the utter destitution we’ve brought to our lives, laced with that harrowing regret that can only come from realizing that we have not only squandered our inheritance, sold our birthright for a measly bowl of stew but worst of all we see so clearly  now, probably for the first time since that misguided and ill-begotten departure of ours, that we are so terribly far from our home.

How all of us have fallen, we morning stars, from that glorious estate of our Father which we’d do anything just to be able to return to, even if we must arrive not as his beloved children but as servants, to work alongside his hired hands in so that we might don their uniforms, and eat with them in the workers scullery sharing a bland but filling warm meal, just so we can taste those provisions from our Father’s storehouse, where though once we could scarcely find a morsel that would satiate the lusts and cravings of our stomachs.

But oh the truly incredible, miraculous and fearfully magnificent things that He is right there ready, thrilled to give us, barely able to contain himself, already planning ahead that celebration He will decree for us, as he sits there on the porch, wondering if perhaps today will be the day He sees us off in the distance coming up the road.

And the Father doesn’t wait begrudgingly, constantly looking at his watch, marking the days on the calendar, making some list and checking it twice, but its in his infinite patience and long suffering, every night after the sun goes downs, and we haven’t yet returned home, he goes to his stables and lovingly tends to those calves, fattening them up then going inside to begin sewing up that robe of yours which we had left behind in such a hurry. Indeed we all like unruly sheep which have gone astray, able to wait to get as far away from Abba and out into that new and exciting world that is ours still to explore and discover.

For as it is written, “Eye has not seen, nor ear has heard, nor has entered into the hearts of man, what Abba/Source, has in store for those who love Him and are called according to His purposes.” 

Amen

End.

• Thanks 1

Noted.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Ugh first of all I was typing all this out over a period of several days from my crappy mobile phone browser. Having gone back and read over it I’m finding errors and lots of sentences where I might have used the wrong word and not gone back to fix it, places where I might have even left the sentence unfinished because I had intended to go back and remove it. 

Im sorry. I’m sure I probably LOOK like I’m some kind of uneducated raving heretical madman that can’t type worth a damn and has no kind of grasp of the English language or of grammar and syntax...

But I’m here to tell you that I AM all of those things too, not just in appearance only. 

:tu:

Hope you can still put up with me. 

Thanks for letting me share.

6 minutes ago, SavvySerpent said:

I probably LOOK like I’m some kind of uneducated raving heretical madman

Just a reminder to anyone reading this. I didn't say it. Okay. 

• Haha 3

Just now, ted hughes said:

About three paragraphs is usually enough for me. Have you got a TL/DR version?

No sorry. I’d have to get to a computer or something to really type up something properly, I’m doing this all from a mobile browser. I’m sorry. No worries if you can’t get through it, doesn’t hurt my feelings. It’s not important. 

• Like 3

Just now, Xeno-Fish said:

Just a reminder to anyone reading this. I didn't say it. Okay. 

I mean I don’t think you need to say it when clearly I said it for you, as you so kindly pointed out. 

I made it through at least half of the OP, maybe a tad more.  Just saying.

• Thanks 1

:whistle: as a matter of fact.... 

just a quick short little reminder to those who might feel the need to be a little snarky or got a little itch to try to ridicule me for sharing these things.. 

might I remind you

“Rejoice if you are insulted for the name of Christ, because the Spirit of glory and of God rest on you” Will we turn from the pitiful rewards of boasting in men, and remember, “All things are yours”? I’ll say it again: “All things are yours, whether Paul or Apollos or Cephas or the world or life or death or the present or the future — all are yours, and you are Christ’s, and Christ is God’s” (1 Corinthians 3:21–23)

I have a feeling im going to be doing much rejoicing! 

:sk

If this thread had been created 3 maybe 4 years ago. I'd rip it to shreds. Don't even feel like it now.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Guyver said:

I made it through at least half of the OP, maybe a tad more.  Just saying.

Hey I’d be happy if you made it here to the thread period even if you couldn’t make it past the first sentence. It’s not what’s important, friend. Thanks for plugging away though as best you could. 

Just now, Xeno-Fish said:

If this thread had been created 3 maybe 4 years ago. I'd rip it to shreds. Don't even feel like it now.....

Well dammit now I really wanna hop in a time machine and go post it back then. 

7 minutes ago, SavvySerpent said:

:whistle: as a matter of fact.... 

just a quick short little reminder to those who might feel the need to be a little snarky or got a little itch to try to ridicule me for sharing these things.. 

might I remind you

“Rejoice if you are insulted for the name of Christ, because the Spirit of glory and of God rest on you” Will we turn from the pitiful rewards of boasting in men, and remember, “All things are yours”? I’ll say it again: “All things are yours, whether Paul or Apollos or Cephas or the world or life or death or the present or the future — all are yours, and you are Christ’s, and Christ is God’s” (1 Corinthians 3:21–23)

I have a feeling im going to be doing much rejoicing! 

:sk

It really is too long, at least for me, but I suspect others. I think it's best to try to hook us with something punchy at first.

• Thanks 1

Just now, ted hughes said:

It really is too long, at least for me, but I suspect others. I think it's best to try to hook us with something punchy at first.

I know. I’m sorry but I wasn’t really doing it to hook anyone or impress. Not really looking to sway anyone either and it doesn’t matter to me if someone doesn’t believe the things I believe, I just shared it because I wanted to share it. And on the off chance someone did feel like sifting through there. I promise you, much to the chagrin of others I’m sure, there really is gold in them thar hills but it’s not a necessary quest or any big thing of importance. I guess it’s more for those who have eyes to see and in this case eyes that can stare at a screen long enough and perhaps those who have time and patience to read what is there. 

I will still pray to Abba and ask Him that the most best and abundant blessings be poured out lavishly on everyone that ends up here even if it’s just to troll my post, insult or tear apart what I believe and try to point out how wrong I am and I know He is faithful and will do this that I ask. 

so no matter what happens on this thread we will all have a good time!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Xeno-Fish said:

Yeah, same. I just don't give a **** anymore.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Thanks for the good laugh anyway!! :innocent:

11 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

They all look the same to me. 

@SavvySerpent It looks like you had a lot going on in your head that you needed to get out.  I read most of what you typed, and I agree about Paul, though for a different reason.   I don't think the new testament has anything to do with hiding but rather, suppressing, any initiation, it is all about controlling large groups of people with fear of a deity that will punish them for all manner of humanness.  It is the way the Roman empire survived and is still mostly intact.  The Pope is the emperor and the secular part of the empire was handed over to the British.  We think the Roman empire expired and the British empire is fading away but that is not really the case.

I am glad you are passionate about your beliefs.  

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, SavvySerpent said:

Hey I’d be happy if you made it here to the thread period even if you couldn’t make it past the first sentence. It’s not what’s important, friend. Thanks for plugging away though as best you could. 

It was a lot.  I mean, not to be critical, but you’re kinda doing a spin off on the Gnostics, and that all has to do with the Bible and ancient history of that region…..which is fine….but, if there be such a thing as “God” - knowledge of it would not be limited to that tangled mess of falsehood.  The only thing about the Bible I like are the words of Solomon, but that’s just me.

Needs a car chase scene... 

~

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

I'll wait 'til the heavily-edited (destroying the plot) cut comes out.

:tu:

Edited by acute