Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Guitar Song - Dreams of Ann Mari

OverSword

Had to record one last video before I cut my hair back to pre-covid length :D enjoy

• Like 5

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

Had to record one last video before I cut my hair back to pre-covid length :D enjoy

I like the way the pick ups are set up on that Guitar, I also love the Mother of Pearl inlays in the Fretboard over all it's a great looking Guitar!!:tu:

Oh and by the way who made it?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

I like the way the pick ups are set up on that Guitar, I also love the Mother of Pearl inlays in the Fretboard over all it's a great looking Guitar!!:tu:

Oh and by the way who made it?

1989 Epiphone. I think Gibson had just bought them and that was the first year they made the Les Paul replica. They wanted to make a splash so they made it with all the actual Les Paul parts. People that actually paid thousands for the actual Gibson were a bit annoyed but the quality dropped after the first year although still pretty good instruments. I don’t know that for a fact as I’ve never checked that narrative out but it’s what my friend I bought it from told me and he knows what he’s talking about

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, OverSword said:

1989 Epiphone. I think Gibson had just bought them and that was the first year they made the Les Paul replica. They wanted to make a splash so they made it with all the actual Les Paul parts. People that actually paid thousands for the actual Gibson were a bit annoyed but the quality dropped after the first year although still pretty good instruments. I don’t know that for a fact as I’ve never checked that narrative out but it’s what my friend I bought it from told me and he knows what he’s talking about

Like I said it's really a great looking Guitar, thanks for the music and sharing information I appreciate it:tu:

• Like 1

On 6/12/2021 at 6:17 AM, OverSword said:

It's amazing how much talent you have! 

• Thanks 1