Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Einstein-rosen bridge third eye

janesix

So this experience I had happen to me maybe a month ago. It was during one of the nights I saw the interdimentional beetle being. A funnel shaped grey thing formed inside my head, going in through the third eye,flowing in about halfway into my head, stayed for about a second,and then went back out. Then last night I was watching a movie called Singularity principal. It showed a few times an eistein rosen bridge, which I think is what we used to call wormholes. And it was showing half ones sometimes,and that is what the thing in my head looked like. A coincidence? I am not so sure. It is just another piece of the puzzle as to what is going on. My memories are about 3/4 gone. My body vibrates. I see words in front of me, shapes that are dynamic and changing. I feel I am staying here only because I want to be here. I was thinking last night that my time is nearly up, or it has been for a while. I will be reborn in a new body through the bridge.

• Sad 3

Hey! @third_eye, you're in the title! w00t.gif

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Stiff said:

Hey! @third_eye, you're in the title! w00t.gif

Shhh... he can't find hats as it is... :w00t:

• Haha 1

That is an interesting and even shocking revelation you've received.  I don't mean to be nosey but would you by any chance happen to be between the ages of 16-30?  Are you fond of hallucinogens?  

BTW, belated welcome to UM!  Cool screen name :) 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, and then said:

That is an interesting and even shocking revelation you've received.  I don't mean to be nosey but would you by any chance happen to be between the ages of 16-30?  Are you fond of hallucinogens?  

BTW, belated welcome to UM!  Cool screen name :) 

I am 48 years old. I have never tried hallucinagens, although a few times in my teen years I did pot, which seem to be hallucinogenic for me. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Xeno-Fish said:

People and their imaginations.

Your opinion is incorrect.

1 hour ago, Xeno-Fish said:

You need a therapist. 

You are asleep. That's ok though, it's probably why you are here.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, janesix said:

You are asleep. That's ok though, it's probably why you are here.

If 3/4 of your memory are gone then that might be a serious condition. Go see a doctor. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So you're losing your memories and it's an "awakening"?

• Like 2

On 6/12/2021 at 6:58 PM, janesix said:

So this experience I had happen to me maybe a month ago. It was during one of the nights I saw the interdimentional beetle being. A funnel shaped grey thing formed inside my head, going in through the third eye,flowing in about halfway into my head, stayed for about a second,and then went back out. Then last night I was watching a movie called Singularity principal. It showed a few times an eistein rosen bridge, which I think is what we used to call wormholes. And it was showing half ones sometimes,and that is what the thing in my head looked like. A coincidence? I am not so sure. It is just another piece of the puzzle as to what is going on. My memories are about 3/4 gone. My body vibrates. I see words in front of me, shapes that are dynamic and changing. I feel I am staying here only because I want to be here. I was thinking last night that my time is nearly up, or it has been for a while. I will be reborn in a new body through the bridge.

If I were experiencing a fraction of what you have written I would be seeking medical help and be extremely concerned about my mental health.  Have you sought any medical advice?

• Thanks 4

14 hours ago, TashaMarie said:

If I were experiencing a fraction of what you have written I would be seeking medical help and be extremely concerned about my mental health.  Have you sought any medical advice?

It is 10 years of antipsychotics that have destroyed my brain and memories. I am DONE with it. It's been two weeks now, I am finally starting to feel like a human being. Now I am going to go binge watch season two of the Mandelorian.

• Confused 1