Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bill Uhouse

TrumanB

What is your impression of this pilot and his story?

• Like 2

A usual stuff...This veteran...his body language seems convincing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TrumanB said:

What is your impression of this pilot and his story?

My biggest problem with the guy is the company he keeps. His association with Bob Lazar kills his credibility for me. The only reason I can see that would motivate him to tell these stories is money. While, I can't prove it, it's hard for me to believe his stories are not based upon a pay check. 

JIMO

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TrumanB said:

A usual stuff...This veteran...his body language seems convincing.

oh well it must be true then.. if it does it for you then job done, have fun;)

2 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

While, I can't prove it, it's hard for me to believe his stories are not based upon a pay check. 

you're learning.. well done. keep it up

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

you're learning.. well done. keep it up

I think your confused, I never believed in what the so called researchers presented. All my  moments and research were based upon real scientific theories, my thoughts on the subject are simple if science disproves it, I don't believe it.

Thanks

2 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

All my  moments and research were based upon real scientific theories, my thoughts on the subject are simple if science disproves it, I don't believe it.

Hi Manwon

I don't believe anything, I accept that what is worthy of note is accepted and am open to change.:tu:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, closed for business said:

Hi Manwon

I don't believe anything, I accept that what is worthy of note is accepted and am open to change.:tu:

I use science as my guide, if the subject is based upon scientific theory I will except it, if not then I don't except it. 

take care

• Like 1

Nothing surprising.  Here is the evidence of what he is saying.  Not sure what use it is though.

Edited by Vaz

The human body is not designed for anti-gravity or warped gravity motion. So it really wouldn’t matter what the alien advice was, in terms of design. We cannot survive that kind of motion.

We would need a new type of body to withstand this type of motion, which would be the first logical step, not the design of a craft that we could fly to certain death.

It’s not logical for any form of natural evolution to promote this type of motion.

We would need the technology to re-design a body to withstand that kind of motion, first.

My guess is, if we are visited by aliens, that would be the first promise we might expect, not advice on building a craft unsuited to our bodies.

On 6/12/2021 at 8:46 PM, Manwon Lender said:

My biggest problem with the guy is the company he keeps. His association with Bob Lazar kills his credibility for me. The only reason I can see that would motivate him to tell these stories is money. While, I can't prove it, it's hard for me to believe his stories are not based upon a pay check. 

JIMO

Bob Lazar, well if you get a defector that releases government documents on Uncle Sam spying on you he has to flee the country and hope another country takes him in. Bob never released anything but his mouth so yea I call 200% BS on him. But we have something up there watching us so who is it if it’s not ET? China? Russia? Someone took a flying leap in either antigravity or some other type of propulsion we don’t have. Who knows maybe it’s Germans returning from an alternate reality in the bell trying to figure out how they lost. 

7 minutes ago, Freez1 said:

Bob Lazar, well if you get a defector that releases government documents on Uncle Sam spying on you he has to flee the country and hope another country takes him in. Bob never released anything but his mouth so yea I call 200% BS on him. But we have something up there watching us so who is it if it’s not ET? China? Russia? Someone took a flying leap in either antigravity or some other type of propulsion we don’t have. Who knows maybe it’s Germans returning from an alternate reality in the bell trying to figure out how they lost. 

I don't follow the supernatural aspect of this, I believe it can be explained without involving ET. Frankly I do believe that ET, has had any effect on the human race, or that they have ever visted Earth. 

Thanks