Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bizarre sign claims UK town has seen three 'alien abductions'

Eldorado

I read this 'news' earlier. :lol:

Someone has gone to a lot of trouble to make that sign, but I'm not sure what Dudley Council can do, other than charge the aliens for parking. :unsure2:

Edited by acute
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Dejarma said:

what's bizarre about it? a stupid thread!

You find nothing strange about a "3 alien abductions" sign?

:huh:

• Like 5

Could be worse.  Over here, once full disclosure happens and the government finally admits they've been collaborating with Greys for decades, the citizen who made that sign would have a legal cause of action.  :unsure2:

• Haha 7

10 hours ago, acute said:

You find nothing strange about a "3 alien abductions" sign?

:huh:

Not in The Brum..........I find it strange that they didn't know about the rest of them. :unsure2:

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, Piney said:

Not in The Brum..........I find it strange that they didn't know about the rest of them. :unsure2:

Yeah people in Brum are abducted by aliens all the time, though probably not talking about the same kind of aliens.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Grey Area said:

Yeah people in Brum are abducted by aliens all the time, though probably not talking about the same kind of aliens.

Are they being swiped by Yammies?..........or Cornishmen?  :huh:

• Haha 6

First up..... This sign was in the Black Country, not Birmingham.  TBH, I don't see the problem! There are plenty more YamYams where those ones came from.

Second..... There are no alien abductions in England for at least another 4 weeks, because of the partial lockdown.

Edited by acute
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

If these alien abductors are entering the UK from somewhere not on the "green" list then they should be observing quarantine rules - otherwise they may be fined £10,000.    And anyone being abducted and taken away to somewhere not on the "green" list will likewise need to do son on their return.

Makes you wonder if this is why new variants of Covid keep appearing - it's the bl**dy space aliens spreading it :o 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, acute said:

Second..... There are no alien abductions in England for at least another 4 weeks, because of the partial lockdown.

:lol:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, acute said:

they clearly picked Sweden instead.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, mesuma said:

Some folk will do anything to get out of Sedgley and who can blame them.

As the saying goes.....

The best thing to come out of the Black Country [apart from 'Slade' obviously] is the Wolverhampton Road to Birmingham.

:tu:

Edited by acute
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, acute said:

The best thing to come out of the Black Country [apart from 'Slade' obviously] is the Wolverhampton Road to Birmingham.

The best thing that comes out of Texas is a empty horse or cattle lorry. :o

• Haha 2

So I reckon it's time to announce that I'm sorry to say it's not real and, as I said, I only picked Sedgley as it's my home town and thought it would give people a giggle, never realised it'd go viral! 

https://autastical.blogspot.com/2021/06/the-truth-is-out-there.html

• Thanks 1

On 6/13/2021 at 7:37 PM, Eldorado said:

A bizarre sign that claims three people have been abducted by aliens has popped up in Sedgley.

The large panel, with black stencilled writing, also accuses Dudley Council of not doing enough to stop the 'abductions'.

It reads: “3 alien abductions here in one week. When are the council going to do something?”

Full monty at Birmingham Live: Link

The council already sent Liam Neeson to get those abductors and their victims. The latest news is that he arrived in Albania.

• Haha 3

Now is a good time for aliens to start abducting in Sedgley, because everyone will assume it's a hoax.

:alien:

Edited by acute