Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The UKs most unpopular couple?

Silver

EXCLUSIVE: 'This family not only took all the money from our tip box but didn't pay for their food': Couple caught on camera locking beagle and another dog in untaxed car as temperatures soared to 75F are seen on café CCTV 'taking tips left for staff'

Couple are pictured stealing tips from Carats Café and Bar then filmed confronting police over dog rescue

Police smashed the back window of the black car on Brighton seafront to rescue a beagle and another dog

Owners were pictured rushing back to the car and confronted the officers over damage in front of a crowd 

Animal welfare charity RSPCA says at 72F outside, cars can reach scorching temperatures of 117F in an hour

A couple who were filmed confronting police officers as they smashed their car window to rescue dogs from the sweltering vehicle have also been caught on CCTV stealing tips from a seafront café on the same day.

In footage obtained by MailOnline, the couple can be seen appearing to take the cash left for staff - after demanding a refund on the food they had eaten - from a family-run café. 

Couple whose dogs were rescued from hot care by police caught on camera 'taking tips left for staff' | Daily Mail Online

Edited by ted hughes
  • Like 1
  • Sad 4

This is absolutely scandalous.  I never thought I'd be reading this in a British paper.  For pity's sake they should be using the Celsius scale!

• Haha 2

Tbh, I have no idea if they really are the UKs most unpopular couple. But I doubt they are popular right now.

If I were them I would be pretty embarrassed.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to The UKs most unpopular couple?

Saw the title & thought it was another story about Harry & Megan. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 6/14/2021 at 5:39 PM, ted hughes said:

EXCLUSIVE: 'This family not only took all the money from our tip box but didn't pay for their food': Couple caught on camera locking beagle and another dog in untaxed car as temperatures soared to 75F are seen on café CCTV 'taking tips left for staff'

Couple are pictured stealing tips from Carats Café and Bar then filmed confronting police over dog rescue

Police smashed the back window of the black car on Brighton seafront to rescue a beagle and another dog

Owners were pictured rushing back to the car and confronted the officers over damage in front of a crowd 

Animal welfare charity RSPCA says at 72F outside, cars can reach scorching temperatures of 117F in an hour

A couple who were filmed confronting police officers as they smashed their car window to rescue dogs from the sweltering vehicle have also been caught on CCTV stealing tips from a seafront café on the same day.

In footage obtained by MailOnline, the couple can be seen appearing to take the cash left for staff - after demanding a refund on the food they had eaten - from a family-run café. 

Couple whose dogs were rescued from hot care by police caught on camera 'taking tips left for staff' | Daily Mail Online

Appropriately shamed in the media, excellent.

• Like 1

Now there's more:

Later the same day they are alleged to have eaten a 'large' £80 meal for four people at the Harvester on the seafront but then walked out without paying. 

At around 4pm the family walked into the Madeira Drive restaurant and ordered a racks of slow-cooked ribs for four people - costing £20.49 for an adult portion it is the most expensive items on the menu.

The couple and two boys aged around nine and seven and then spent an hour eating the ribs and drinking in the restaurant.

But when it came time to settle the bill they allegedly became abusive towards staff and walked out without paying.

Couple who 'left dogs in boiling car' are accused of eating at Harvester and not paying | Daily Mail Online

Edited by ted hughes