Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Eldorado

Edinburgh man catches a glimpse of a 'fisherman ghost'

Eldorado
Posted (edited)

Posting a video about the experience on TikTok, user @prepandlanding1 told viewers that while on an underground tour, he had sensed to men in the room.

After looking round, he added that one was wearing what appeared to be fisherman's clothing, and quickly took a picture of the blurry figure.

He wrote: "Took whilst on a ghost tour in Edinburgh, sensed two men and told tour guide, this one was at the top of the stairs and both were in fisherman's clothing."

Full story, video and pic: Edinburgh Live

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 5

acute
Posted (edited)

I'd like to get the Papameter reading on this one.  I've seen this kind of phenomenon many times before.

Screenshot_20210615-231453(AamtN91JEuE).jpg.1feef863b868f8a71a2ce556f39b512f.jpg

In my humble opinion, it's a classic case of a badly-drawn oval shape.

Edited by acute
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

papageorge1
Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, acute said:

I'd like to get the Papameter reading on this one.  

Let's let the Papameter give us a base reading for a start. First of all the photo is not impressive. But the Papameter might read higher than we'd expect because it is not judging the quality of the photo but rather the likelihood that it is the ghost of a fisherman.

Factors include the man did sense and then detect this ghost and recognized a fisherman and could only snap a quick picture. The area has a reputation of haunted encounters.

Papameter Reading

60% Paranormal     40% Pareidolia 

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 3

acute
21 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Factors include the man did sense and then detect this ghost and recognized a fisherman and could only snap a quick picture.

Surely, the man would smell the fishermen before he sensed him or captured his image.

• Haha 3

moonman
Posted (edited)

Wow, hey look - a blurry black line that could literally be anything. So impressed!

The story attached to the pic means less than nothing. Pointless words.

Edited by moonman

closed for business
5 hours ago, acute said:

Surely, the man would smell the fishermen before he sensed him or captured his image.

Upstairs, up wind,.. duh what are you thinking the ghost probably smelt them first and left

• Haha 1

closed for business

Is the orange line the ghosts aura or is it an artifact of photography?:rolleyes::whistle:

• Haha 1

Brandy333

I imagine if my Dad's ghost were seen he might be in fisherman's clothing, as he loved to fish.