Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What age are we in

janesix

Since I can find no videos or even pictures of the early morning sky facing due east on either of the equinoxes, I cannot determine the position of the constellations in the sky, so I cannot determine the exact precessional age we are currently in.

Therefore I am going to have to learn astronomy and figure this out for myself. Unfortunately I have mountains to the east, so this will be difficult, but I am determined. See you in a year or two with an update.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, janesix said:

Since I can find no videos or even pictures of the early morning sky facing due east on either of the equinoxes, I cannot determine the position of the constellations in the sky, so I cannot determine the exact precessional age we are currently in.

Therefore I am going to have to learn astronomy and figure this out for myself. Unfortunately I have mountains to the east, so this will be difficult, but I am determined. See you in a year or two with an update.

When you say "what age we are currently in" are you talking about astological age?

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, janesix said:

Would that be a normal earth year?

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

When you say "what age we are currently in" are you talking about astological age?

Yes.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ted hughes said:

Would that be a normal earth year?

Yes.

38 minutes ago, janesix said:

https://astrologyking.com/precession/#:~:text=The Precession of the equinoxes,same name%2C no longer do.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Earthlings are in the Kosmonautic Era (Space Era) since Sputnik-1 1957 X 04.

1957 X 04 C.E. = 0000 I 01 K.E.

Today 2021 VI 16 C.E. = 0063 X 03 K.E.

• Like 1

Just now, janesix said:

Yes.

We are in the age of Aquarius, I think it was sometime near 2012 that we completed the transition from Pices into Aquarius.    You can look it up on an astrology web site.   

That being said, it is not a bad hobby to learn about astronomy.   Watching the stars in the sky is interesting.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sun’s Entry Into Zodiac Constellations, 2021

Apr 18, 2021: Sun enters constellation Aries (29.12 degrees)

May 14, 2021: Sun enters constellation Taurus (53.50 degrees)

Jun 21, 2021: Sun enters constellation Gemini (90.46 degrees)

Jul 20, 2021: Sun enters constellation Cancer (118.29 degrees)

Aug 10, 2021: Sun enters constellation Leo (138.21 degrees)

Sep 16, 2021: Sun enters constellation Virgo (174.19 degrees)

Oct 31, 2021: Sun enters constellation Libra (217.83 degrees)

https://earthsky.org/astronomy-essentials/sun-in-zodiac-constellations/

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

3 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

We are in the age of Aquarius, I think it was sometime near 2012 that we completed the transition from Pices into Aquarius.    You can look it up on an astrology web site.   

That being said, it is not a bad hobby to learn about astronomy.   Watching the stars in the sky is interesting.

I think so as well, but I need visual proof. Therefore I must learn astronomy.

• Like 1

Just now, janesix said:

I think so as well, but I need visual proof. Therefore I must learn astronomy.

ok

• Thanks 1

Just now, Desertrat56 said:

ok

I am currently reading a book about 2012 and learning the Mayan calendar, very interesting. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, janesix said:

I am currently reading a book about 2012 and learning the Mayan calendar, very interesting. 

Be careful, the Mayan's had many calendars.   The one that is usually referenced as "The Mayan calendar" is the solar calendar.  They had a lunar calendar, a calendar for farming, one for astronomical events, etc.  Their solar calendar is the one that the warrior preists took back to crazy pope Greg the 14th who had his mathmaticians use it to figure out how to create a more accurate solar calendar, which is the one most of the world uses for business nowadays called the Gregorian Calendar.  It is the first european calendar with a leap day every 4 years, which came from that Mayan calendar.  The only reason it ended in 2012 is because the pope's preists killed all the Mayan priests so that there was no one left who knew how to calculate the next 100 years or how ever they did it.

The Mayans did not have a prediction about the world ending, that was a lie spread by the pope's preist to keep people from examing what actually happened to the Mayans.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2021 at 10:44 AM, Desertrat56 said:

Aquarian age fully past the cusp then?

Also we are in the Fifth Sun according to the Aztec calendar round

• Like 1

20210605_222650.jpg.b9545f73a24ac0544adcce68b04f36c9.jpg

On 6/16/2021 at 10:50 AM, janesix said:

Which book is it? I might have a copy of the same

Edited by Anthiny

On 6/17/2021 at 1:57 AM, Desertrat56 said:

Be careful, the Mayan's had many calendars.   The one that is usually referenced as "The Mayan calendar" is the solar calendar.  They had a lunar calendar, a calendar for farming, one for astronomical events, etc.  Their solar calendar is the one that the warrior preists took back to crazy pope Greg the 14th who had his mathmaticians use it to figure out how to create a more accurate solar calendar, which is the one most of the world uses for business nowadays called the Gregorian Calendar.  It is the first european calendar with a leap day every 4 years, which came from that Mayan calendar.  The only reason it ended in 2012 is because the pope's preists killed all the Mayan priests so that there was no one left who knew how to calculate the next 100 years or how ever they did it.

The Mayans did not have a prediction about the world ending, that was a lie spread by the pope's preist to keep people from examing what actually happened to the Mayans.

The Julian calendar had leap years.  The Gregorian Calendar removes three leap years every 400 years.

The 13th Baktun ended in 2012.  The "Baktun Bug" is analogous with the Millenium Bug.  People saw something significant in in the digits resetting to zero.

• Like 2

On 6/17/2021 at 12:04 AM, janesix said:

Hey, it might be better to buy a GPS, the good ones today will give you a location within 10 feet. Since they are Satellite linked positioning will be a breeze and you will never have that problem again!:tu:

On 6/17/2021 at 12:42 AM, janesix said:

Yes.

Did you know that here in South Korea you never have to set your clocks back or farword. Also here we use a Moon Calendar, it also has the Sun Calendar in small print, but our main Calendar is the Lunar Calendar!:tu:

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Anthiny said:

Aquarian age fully past the cusp then?

Also we are in the Fifth Sun according to the Aztec calendar round

The Hopi call this the 5th world also.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

The Julian calendar had leap years.  The Gregorian Calendar removes three leap years every 400 years.

The 13th Baktun ended in 2012.  The "Baktun Bug" is analogous with the Millenium Bug.  People saw something significant in in the digits resetting to zero.

What people are you referring to when you say "the people"?

5 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

What people are you referring to when you say "the people"?

Anyone who bought into the 2012 thing.

1 minute ago, Golden Duck said:

Anyone who bought into the 2012 thing.

Then maybe you should learn to qualify rather than just lumping everyone together with the phrase "the people".   And there were a lot of different groups with different ideas of what was going to happen Dec 21, 2012.

Just now, Desertrat56 said:

Then maybe you should learn to qualify rather than just lumping everyone together with the phrase "the people".   And there were a lot of different groups with different ideas of what was going to happen Dec 21, 2012.

I said "People".  It was a perfectly accurate statement.  I said the same thing happened in Y2K.

So what I said really shouldn't have difficult to parse.  But, I'm happy to explain to those that ask.  That's how discussions go sometimes.