Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

An Alabama Republican who is trying to ban critical race theory was stumped when asked to define it

Grim Reaper 6

A Republican lawmaker in Alabama who's trying to ban critical race theory from being taught in schools struggled to define the concept when asked by a political commentator at AL.com.  As part of his definition, he said the practice teaches students "certain children are inherently bad because of the color of their skin." 

When pressed to name a specific person claiming to teach that, Pringle responded: "Yeah, uh, well — I can assure you — I'll have to read a lot more," he said.

"These people, when they were doing the training programs — and the government — if you didn't buy into what they taught you a hundred percent, they sent you away to a reeducation camp," Pringle added without evidence.

https://www.businessinsider.com/alabama-republican-rep-chris-pringle-critical-race-theory-2021-6

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

CRT is the only systematic racism in the nation.  Have a chuckle at a politician if it makes you feel superior.  After all, that's what folks on the Left DO...innit?  Millions of us plan to fight damned hard to keep that toxic nonsense away from our borders.  If it makes you feel better, you're welcome to our dose of this bull****.  No charge ;)

• Like 3

8 hours ago, and then said:

CRT is the only systematic racism in the nation.  Have a chuckle at a politician if it makes you feel superior.  After all, that's what folks on the Left DO...innit?  Millions of us plan to fight damned hard to keep that toxic nonsense away from our borders.  If it makes you feel better, you're welcome to our dose of this bull****.  No charge ;)

It not about having a chuckle, it about someone pushing to ban something in their state when they are clueless about what it actually it is. This makes me believe that just maybe most people do t even know what they are protesting. Now, that not about feeling superior it's just plain sad.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Ibram X Kendi trying to define racism:

Circular logic anyone?

Honestly what does that have to do with US Congressmen who doesn't even know what he is trying to ban. But, somehow I suppose it makes sense to you. 

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

This topic makes me really realize there isn’t much hope. I mean we all learned a long time ago not to judge people by the color of their skin. Now the left wants to main stream it. It’s sick. 

• Like 2

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

• Like 2

I find all of those who posted above me here very comical. Each one of you try to avoid the situation in the OP, so you attempt to change the threads direction by going off topic. I would bet the reason this is occurring is because it embarrassed you that one of you leaders got caught with pants down. I also find it comical that this program has been around and being used since the 1970s, and yet now it becomes this giant political issue. Why, simply because the Republican Party is trying very hard to divert attention away from other political issues. What's sad is how those indoctrinated will to jump to attention and spread the word, and that's priceless!!:lol: 

Edited by Manwon Lender

On 6/17/2021 at 7:16 PM, Manwon Lender said:

It not about having a chuckle, it about someone pushing to ban something in their state when they are clueless about what it actually it is. This makes me believe that just maybe most people do t even know what they are protesting. Now, that not about feeling superior it's just plain sad.

Because all politicians that advocate for an issue MUST be experts in the minutia?  I happen to know Chris.  I graduated with him in 1979.  He wouldn't be embarrassed over this issue at all.  He has no reason to become an expert on CRT.  He represents Alabamians who he KNOWS will reject this racist dreck, so he's doing his job.  He'll most likely win if he runs again.  

The truth is that whatever the description of this issue may be, the facts on the ground communicate a different reality.  No white kid in primary or secondary educational settings should have to be assaulted with a guilt trip for no other cause than the color of their skin.  Down here, this is unacceptable and the people will stand against it.  I've noticed a pattern amongst those in the Democrat/Progressive movement.  They seem to believe that anyone who disagrees with them must be mentally inferior or filled with hate.  Down here, that dog won't hunt ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, and then said:

Because all politicians that advocate for an issue MUST be experts in the minutia?  I happen to know Chris.  I graduated with him in 1979.  He wouldn't be embarrassed over this issue at all.  He has no reason to become an expert on CRT.  He represents Alabamians who he KNOWS will reject this racist dreck, so he's doing his job.  He'll most likely win if he runs again.  

The truth is that whatever the description of this issue may be, the facts on the ground communicate a different reality.  No white kid in primary or secondary educational settings should have to be assaulted with a guilt trip for no other cause than the color of their skin.  Down here, this is unacceptable and the people will stand against it.  I've noticed a pattern amongst those in the Democrat/Progressive movement.  They seem to believe that anyone who disagrees with them must be mentally inferior or filled with hate.  Down here, that dog won't hunt ;)

Since you graduated with that gentleman maybe you should educate him on the subject. If he isn't embarrassed that's even worst, let's face it. If you are in political office and you are going to use your political position to over turn or ban a subject in your home state it's your responsibility to least know what you talking about.;) It's very hard for me to take anything you say seriously because your political indoctrination is complete. Even in threads that are not political you have to add your political spin on those topics as well.

This program has been around since the 1970s, it isn't new and it hasn't really changed that much. But now because some right leaning news outlets and internet media sources make this an issue, and those indoctrinated jump up and start pushing an issue that was a non-issue 6 months ago. But, please carry on with you rhetoric and spread the word you political party needs you!!:lol: But, seriously your friend needs to educate himself on the topic, then these issues will not happen because apparently those Dogs down there do hunt!:tu:

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Well gee its in a far right political cartoon so it MUST be true

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, and then said:

Well only since 2016. Yall kind of earned that stigma by backing Trump well beyond what any rational person would.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Oh, please. Fill us in on what the "truth" really is. I could use a good laugh, too.:gun:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I find all of those who posted above me here very comical. Each one of you try to avoid the situation in the OP, so you attempt to change the threads direction by going off topic. I would bet the reason this is occurring is because it embarrassed you that one of you leaders got caught with pants down. I also find it comical that this program has been around and being used since the 1970s, and yet now it becomes this giant political issue. Why, simply because the Republican Party is trying very hard to divert attention away from other political issues. What's sad is how those indoctrinated will to jump to attention and spread the word, and that's priceless!!:lol: 

It’s not that we tried to avoid it, it’s just that we don’t care about it. I never even heard this guys name before, so I’d hardly call him my leader. 

This was an attempt to make people against CRT look like they don’t understand what it is. The truth is it is a extremely racist ideology that will only create hatred towards groups of students. I mean could you imagine being 5, 6, 10 years old and have a % of the student body now see’s you as an oppressor? Like they didn’t already have enough crap to deal with in our public school system. 

Could you imagine being forced to go into a room with other white kids to examine your whiteness? To learn things like having a “can do attitude” is somehow oppressive to others. To learn that you will no longer be treated the same as other students when it comes to academics, or behavioral situations?

This is a way they can start the division of our population even earlier. To make one group of kids believe every hardship they will face is the fault of someone else. To condemn them at an even earlier age into the low vibrational energy of victim hood.  

I can only thank God so many of our black and Hispanic parents are speaking out against this. I was foolish enough to believe we would all agree on this topic. That this is as obvious as it gets when it comes to really bad ideas. Seems many have abandoned altogether the ability to think critically. 

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 4

13 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Honestly what does that have to do with US Congressmen who doesn't even know what he is trying to ban. But, somehow I suppose it makes sense to you. 

Sigh!  You will never understand common sense.  The point is that Xindi AND Pringle are clueless as to what they speak.  Although, Pringle has an intuitive understanding of it.  Xindi is just a useful idiot.  I love this facade that CRT is nothing but an academic piece to explain racism.  On the surface, this sounds quite reasonable.  Nothing wrong with "knowing" about an academically complex issue.  But it doesn't stop there and that is where Xi Van Fleet's argument comes in.  The Left sells CRT as a benign enlightening, but down in the details, this is far from the truth.  People from Marx to Mao have used this kind of deception to seize power by controlling and manipulating the people.  That is what the Cultural Revolution did in China.  The same thing is beginning here.

We have to go back to Eisenhower’s Farewell Address.  Where he famously warned about the Military-Industrial Complex.  And his warning is right.  Our MIC is just steps away of becoming a scourge of the planet, not because of military prowess and might, but out of greed and wokeness.  And I would throw in Big Tech in this group.  The Chief of Naval Operations is echoing the CRT mantra.  The intent is weed out Conservatives and patriots from the ranks.  The military will become a paper tiger as Antifa and BLM terrorize the people. 

I would imagine that by now, you all have seen the recruiting commercial about the new officer having 2 moms and how that is vital to fighting our enemies?  Really lame.  Now compare that to the Russian recruiting commercial of burly young men training hard and learning how to kill the enemy.  If we ever go to war with Russian, that Russian sniper is going to put a bullet in the head of that officer without hesitation.  Then the officer’s compatriot will shake his fist at the sniper and exclaim “but she had two moms”!  And another round drops the compatriot.  If the military continues down this path, China will have no problem walking into Taiwan and threaten her neighbors.  Japan, Korea, Australia, India will all be on their own.

Shortly after that passage in Eisenhower’s speech, he warns about the scientific community and how it could be used for tyranny.  And as the MIC is being abused currently, the Scientific-Research Complex (SRC) is also being abused.  Between Climate Change and the covid pandemic, science (and I’ll add Academia) is being used to create fake crises to control the people. 

He doesn't say that these institutions are inherently evil, they're not.  They make this country great.  There is great public support of and participation in.  Eisenhower warms about the abuses and those abuses are occurring now.  The SRC is concerned with funding, will state whatever facts the ones who has the purse strings wants and they will suppress any opposing data and facts.  When you shutdown science, it is no longer science, but consensus and corruption.  Consensus of those in power.  The Cultural Revolution used class warfare to segregate the people into the oppressed and the oppressors, and used that to clampdown on opposition, but Mao was the actual oppressor.

Xi Van Fleet sees the same thing going down but with race not class as the devisor.  And CRT is that device being employed to accomplish it.  But it’s just not only with race but also preference and identity.  It is about how evil man is and this country is and how we must repent under St Bidet.  St Bidet is stealing Obama's glory.  Now it will be questionable if Obama will become the father of a new nation.  The Left is bombarding the people with a full court press.  And people like Trump will put an end to it.  Because of Trump, the Left have overplayed their hand and their intentions are becoming all too obvious.  Too many institutions in this country are corrupt and before it’s over, we may just need an old-fashion Soviet style purge.  And then maybe, we’ll save our country.

7 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Just because you deem it to be a far right political cartoon, doesn’t mean it’s not true.  If you take it by its content, it is ideologically 100% true.  I just don’t see Antifa and BLM joining up with Islamic terrorists.  They would be more like competing gangs.

3 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

It’s not that we tried to avoid it, it’s just that we don’t care about it. I never even heard this guys name before, so I’d hardly call him my leader. 

That's what I thought too...who?

Isn't it funny how people claim it's such a non-issue and yet they have to make another thread about it when one is already going? The entire premise of this thread is to put a knife into people's back so they can try and twist it. It came to light when the thread didn't get the desired effect. Spoiled all the fun.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Just because you deem it to be a far right political cartoon, doesn’t mean it’s not true.  If you take it by its content, it is ideologically 100% true.  I just don’t see Antifa and BLM joining up with Islamic terrorists.  They would be more like competing gangs.

It's not true at all, just an attempt to scare old white people and mollify the racists they've embraced as the last hope the party has to cling to some semblance of power as the new generation has decided bigoted, greedy, fundamentalist bull**** isn't what they want. 

• Haha 1

Just to add, I noticed I really only spoke about the harm this will do to white kids. No the truth is this harms every one of them. 

Imagine you’re a 5,6,or 10 year old black kid who is told you can’t make it with hard work and determination. That the color of your skin is going to stop you from achieving the same things your fellow white students can and will achieve. That you need the grace of these other white students to see how they oppress you so they won’t oppress you. You don’t think that’s gonna screw that kids head up? You don’t think that won’t bring up a person so full of hate and envy that they end up doing God knows what?? 

Funny I was thinking about all this while at the doctors. The black woman doctor who my family has seen for years. How is that even possible if anything these people preach is true?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

It's not true at all, just an attempt to scare old white people and mollify the racists they've embraced as the last hope the party has to cling to some semblance of power as the new generation has decided bigoted, greedy, fundamentalist bull**** isn't what they want. 

This is coming from a guy who thinks it’s a good idea to teach children that we should judge others by the color of their skin. And has the nerve to call anyone a racist. Look in the mirror man. It’s your side crapping all over Martin Luther King and everything he stood for. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Just to add, I noticed I really only spoke about the harm this will do to white kids. No the truth is this harms every one of them. 

Imagine you’re a 5,6,or 10 year old black kid who is told you can’t make it with hard work and determination. That the color of your skin is going to stop you from achieving the same things your fellow white students can and will achieve. That you need the grace of these other white students to see how they oppress you so they won’t oppress you. You don’t think that’s gonna screw that kids head up? You don’t think that won’t bring up a person so full of hate and envy that they end up doing God knows what?? 

Funny I was thinking about all this while at the doctors. The black woman doctor who my family has seen for years. How is that even possible if anything these people preach is true?

Do you really, honestly think that a black child isn't going to notice that white people treat him differently? Kids aren't stupid, they'll know. They'll know that, statistically, their house isn't has nice as the white kid's house, they'll know that daddy gets followed around in the supermarket but that doesn't happen to the white kids, they'll know that cops always glare at them, but treat his white classmates with a smile...

Yeah there are success stories, but minorities in this country start at a disadvantage on average. Stop being disingenuous

5 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

This is coming from a guy who thinks it’s a good idea to teach children that we should judge others by the color of their skin. And has the nerve to call anyone a racist. Look in the mirror man. It’s your side crapping all over Martin Luther King and everything he stood for. 

Don't put words in my mouth, we should teach kids of the foibles of the past and how white people's ancestors ****ed over pretty much everybody throughout history. So that they can do better, and understand why a black community isn't doing so good. Y'know what happens when you don't teach about **** like the Tulsa Race Massacre and Red Lining? People don't know why that's the case, and frequently, they'll think 'oh well they must just suck compared to us white folks'! 

8 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Isn’t that what the Left does in the big cities and blue states now and for the last 6 or 7 decades?  Didn’t Obama tell a black girl that “she didn’t build it”?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RavenHawk said:

Isn’t that what the Left does in the big cities and blue states now and for the last 6 or 7 decades?  Didn’t Obama tell a black girl that “she didn’t build it”?

Yes it's entirely the democrats fault for not being able to solve an immensely complicated, intergenerational problem that is built into the very core of our society, fifty years after Black people hypothetically got equal rights. 500 years of racist history vanished and all the klansmen came around after MLK's big speech. 

Maybe it's my autism talking, but I know that untangling these knots are /not/ easy even for **** like interpersonal relationships. I know ya'll would much rather this stuff go back to being into the background so you don't have to think about it, but that's just not an option anymore. 

Yknow, out of curiosity, I really want to know.

Is anybody whining about CRT and the current state of race relations /actually talked to black people about it/? Or hispanics? Or hell, even us Jews?

I have. 

The usual refrain? They're not okay with the riots, but they're utterly fed up with how they're treated in this country and want things to be better for them and their children.