Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

D.C. police officer assaulted during Capitol riot says GOP congressman refused to shake his hand

Vorg

These Capitol riot pictures shouldn’t surprise you. They show an American truth. | Opinion (inquirer.com)

Trump has said on that day people were hugging the Police and it was a normal visit.  The pictures in the link above show otherwise these lies.

It seems as though a number of GOP have gotten onboard Trump's train and have begin to spread falsities of that day in an effort to not seem "disloyal" to Trump and lose chances of reelection.

These people are more afraid of Trump and keeping their job, than common decency. IMO.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

These Capitol riot pictures shouldn’t surprise you. They show an American truth. | Opinion (inquirer.com)

Trump has said on that day people were hugging the Police and it was a normal visit.  The pictures in the link above show otherwise these lies.

It seems as though a number of GOP have gotten onboard Trump's train and have begin to spread falsities of that day in an effort to not seem "disloyal" to Trump and lose chances of reelection.

These people are more afraid of Trump and keeping their job, than common decency. IMO.

I love the way they paint them as white supremist.  They were so mad that a black guy beat trump for the presidency :lol:

But yeah, not hugging a lot.  Amazing how stupid mobs are isn't it?

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

I love the way they paint them as white supremist.  They were so mad that a black guy beat trump for the presidency :lol:

But yeah, not hugging a lot.  Amazing how stupid mobs are isn't it?

I doubt many were white supremist, but even my mother thinks all these people arrested are Antifa, because that is what Christian networks are falsely spreading and she believes these people.

The fact is almost every single one were Trump supporters and many have said they were led astray by "Trump's pack of lies". 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, aztek said:

he could not, covid social distance rule, that means no touching, lol, but seriously who gives a damn

Sounds like the congressman knows an ambush when he sees it.  If these rent-a-cops want to complain, they should take it to their own bosses who told them they wouldn't need help or allow extra forces to be there even when they had intel a real problem was in-bound.  I'd be more inclined to spit on the ground at his feet, knowing he was part of a group that shot an unarmed citizen dead.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, and then said:

Sounds like the congressman knows an ambush when he sees it.  If these rent-a-cops want to complain, they should take it to their own bosses who told them they wouldn't need help or allow extra forces to be there even when they had intel a real problem was in-bound.  I'd be more inclined to spit on the ground at his feet, knowing he was part of a group that shot an unarmed citizen dead.  

I read this and then see: GOP hands Dems a new line of attack: They're for 'Trump over the cops' - United States and the Americas - Unexplained Mysteries Discussion Forums (unexplained-mysteries.com)

• Like 1

Republicans are living in the twilight zone and can’t escape as long as Trump is still calling the shots…

1 hour ago, JVG said:

Republicans are living in the twilight zone and can’t escape as long as Trump is still calling the shots…

Yet, it isn't his supporters who still create threads about him day after day, now is it?  RENT FREE, BABY... rent free...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, and then said:

Yet, it isn't his supporters who still create threads about him day after day, now is it?  RENT FREE, BABY... rent free...

Every day? I refrained for over a week of posting a thing about Trump just to give you guys a break. I could have posted something every single day, however.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, South Alabam said:

Every day? I refrained for over a week of posting a thing about Trump just to give you guys a break. I could have posted something every single day, however.

The point stands.  The man isn't in office.  He has no power of government any longer.  Therefore, posting such pieces just shows the obsession about him isn't from his supporters.  So... why is it so critical to keep his name out front?  Trust me, he'll be back soon enough, one way or another.  In fact, I actually believe that if he is indicted, prosecuted, and even imprisoned, his support will GROW.  Not because he's a "cult leader" but because he's the only one willing to stand against the DC tyranny that's exploding all around us.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, and then said:

The point stands.  The man isn't in office.  He has no power of government any longer.  Therefore, posting such pieces just shows the obsession about him isn't from his supporters.  So... why is it so critical to keep his name out front?  Trust me, he'll be back soon enough, one way or another.  In fact, I actually believe that if he is indicted, prosecuted, and even imprisoned, his support will GROW.  Not because he's a "cult leader" but because he's the only one willing to stand against the DC tyranny that's exploding all around us.  

That's my point bolded above and why I do keep posting on him. You fail to see the danger of this man. Your hero is in the Bible and it isn't anything good.

• Like 2

On 6/17/2021 at 5:06 PM, and then said:

Sounds like the congressman knows an ambush when he sees it.

The real "ambush" was the assault on our republic, which you conveniently dismiss as unimportant. 

• Like 1

On 6/24/2021 at 4:52 PM, Raptor Witness said:

The real "ambush" was the assault on our republic, which you conveniently dismiss as unimportant. 

What assault? There wasn’t even a single gun charge. You people have no idea what a insurrection would actually look like. The fact that you think this was one makes you a…… never mind. 

• Haha 1

On 6/18/2021 at 10:09 AM, South Alabam said:

That's my point bolded above and why I do keep posting on him. You fail to see the danger of this man. Your hero is in the Bible and it isn't anything good.

I thought RW was bad. This is biblical ignorance at its finest. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

What assault? There wasn’t even a single gun charge. You people have no idea what a insurrection would actually look like. The fact that you think this was one makes you a…… never mind. 

EXACTLY.

They were so inept they couldn’t even insurrect properly.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

EXACTLY.

They were so inept they couldn’t even insurrect properly.

Or maybe it wasn’t a insurrection at all. Maybe it was a protest that got out of hand, with influence from outside actors.  With cops literally waving people to come through a door they held open. Take your hatred for Trump out of this for a moment and think critically man. Calling this a insurrection is ridiculous. 

The FBI does this all the time. Remember those 5 dangerous muslims from Newburgh NY, that we’re gonna blow up those buildings and shoot down that plane? FBI planned and funded the whole thing. Even talked the guys back into it when they tried to stop it. 

• Confused 1

They need you to believe this crap. That’s why people like AOC directly openly lied about a gunman breaking down her door as she cowered in the bathroom. Why lie about such a thing? To push an agenda. If you need outlandish lies such as this to try to get people to believe in your theory…..

You are being played for a fool, and are falling for it. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Or maybe it wasn’t a insurrection at all. Maybe it was a protest that got out of hand, with influence from outside actors.  With cops literally waving people to come through a door they held open. Take your hatred for Trump out of this for a moment and think critically man. Calling this a insurrection is ridiculous. 

The FBI does this all the time. Remember those 5 dangerous muslims from Newburgh NY, that we’re gonna blow up those buildings and shoot down that plane? FBI planned and funded the whole thing. Even talked the guys back into it when they tried to stop it. 

Yes, it was all those things in exactly the same way BLM protests are quiet, peaceful and non-violent affairs.

7 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Yes, it was all those things in exactly the same way BLM protests are quiet, peaceful and non-violent affairs.

Do you really want to compare? 

15 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Do you really want to compare? 

The lack of competence on the part of one group does not distract from their intent. They intended murder in order to enact their political will. Their own words betray them. 
The political circus that followed does not redeem them, does not undo their intent.

3 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

The lack of competence on the part of one group does not distract from their intent. They intended murder in order to enact their political will. Their own words betray them. 
The political circus that followed does not redeem them, does not undo their intent.

Smh

Do you really believe they intended a insurrection but forgot their guns? No offense man but do you realize how stupid that sounds?? Then have the nerve to talk about a lack in competence? 

Edited by preacherman76

It’s amazing how far people will go to hold on to their fed to by billionaires propaganda. 

I guess I get it though. If you concede at any turn what you are told is biblical truth, your whole damn world view might come crashing down. If this is BS(it is) than you’d have to question what else might be. 

2 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

It’s amazing how far people will go to hold on to their fed to by billionaires propaganda. 

I guess I get it though. If you concede at any turn what you are told is biblical truth, your whole damn world view might come crashing down. If this is BS(it is) than you’d have to question what else might be. 

Told by billionaires? SAW WITH MY OWN DAMN EYES more like. Heard with my own ears. I watched it happen, same as you. Even Fox News called it an attempted insurrection. Even. Fox. News. You can twist and turn and play semantics and look for every tiny little get our clause you can, but by their own words are they damned.

• Like 1

It was nothing more than a bunch of childish idiots throwing a tantrum..in blind support of thier hero idiot and chief.

• Like 2