Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rumors of a major member of the CCP defecting to the U.S.

and-then

https://www.bignewsnetwork.com/news/269943594/chinese-top-official-defected-to-us-report

the Defense Intelligence Agency had received information from him that Beijing is covering up biological warfare research at the Wuhan lab, 

https://www.theblaze.com/news/chinese-counterintelligence-official-defector-wuhan

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/rebeccadowns/2021/06/12/chinese-defector-provides-more-evidence-chinese-military-is-behind-covid19-lab-leak-n2590898

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/outlets-reporting-chinese-defector-claims-china-released-covid-others-downplay-defection-label-rumor/

IF proven true, this could cause a break in Sino-American relations, or even lead to armed conflict.  

The question is, IF this guy's info can be corroborated, what should the U.S. do?

Edited by and then
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

This is very interesting please alert me when it stops being a rumor and becomes factual. This thread belongs in the Conspiracy Theory section of this forum, there are no facts to give this any validity.:(

Even the sites quoted are listed as Conspiracy Theory, Propaganda sites as stated below in the factchecks of their content.

Gateway Pundit factcheck media bias: https://www.politifact.com/personalities/gateway-pundit/

Townhall.com Tip Sheet factcheck Media bias: https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/townhall/

The Blaze.com factcheck media bias: https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-blaze/.      

• Haha 1

Well... it was nice knowing you folks. Even you And Then, for all our differences. 
We’re ****ed. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Laugh it up Manny, but I’m serious. 
This is Archduke Franz Ferdinand level ****. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Well... it was nice knowing you folks. Even you And Then, for all our differences. 
We’re ****ed. 

Now I know that you are a teacher by profession, so your the only person with Academic experience posting to this thread. If you noticed in the thread title the first word used was Rumor. My question is how many points of factual information separate a Rumor and a Conspiracy Theory?

Edited by Manwon Lender

8 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Sorry man, but you have got me laughing so hard I am crying over here!!:lol:

12 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Chicken little the sky is falling :lol:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

He and a few others love to mock things they don't agree with.  They still believe that for news to be "real", it has to be filtered through one of their preferred media sites.  Oh well, if it turns out to be solid, I'll be asking that my thread be moved back where it belongs. 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/breaking-chinese-defector-confirmed-covid-19-manmade-laboratory-biden-admin-changed-narrative-surrounding-origins-covid-19/

The most worrisome thing about this whole episode is the idea that this defector wasn't made available to the upper echelon FBI leadership(Wray) until agents had gotten all available info from him first.  What does that say about our FBI?  It's beginning to look like both CIA and FBI have been penetrated by the CCP.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I honestly think even if a lab leak theory was founded to be true that it wouldn't amount to much on the internal stage but verbal complaints

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, and then said:

He and a few others love to mock things they don't agree with.  They still believe that for news to be "real", it has to be filtered through one of their preferred media sites.  Oh well, if it turns out to be solid, I'll be asking that my thread be moved back where it belongs. 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/breaking-chinese-defector-confirmed-covid-19-manmade-laboratory-biden-admin-changed-narrative-surrounding-origins-covid-19/

The most worrisome thing about this whole episode is the idea that this defector wasn't made available to the upper echelon FBI leadership(Wray) until agents had gotten all available info from him first.  What does that say about our FBI?  It's beginning to look like both CIA and FBI have been penetrated by the CCP.

Man your paranoid, if this turns out to be more then a Rumor it will be interesting. But, to speculate like your doing while it is nothing more than a unsubstantiated rumor is a bit redicules. At least they moved this to the Conspiracy Theory section of the forum were it belongs for now.

JIMO

Edited by Manwon Lender

8 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

I honestly think even if a lab leak theory was founded to be true that it wouldn't amount to much on the internal stage but verbal complaints

This story is much more than just where the virus originated.  Defense Intelligence Agency were the first contact with Dong and they kept him hidden for a few weeks while they interviewed and verified as much of his information as they could and only then did they make him available to the CIA and upper echelons of the FBI.  They did it to keep anyone in those agencies from simply ****ting the story down.  That should give every American with a damned PULSE, nightmares about the condition of this country's government today.

Leaving every bit of this aside, however, there is ZERO doubt that the CCP was allowing international air travel out of the country while locking down travel internally.  That alone makes this the equivalent of a bio-weapons attack.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Man your paranoid, if this turns out to be more then a Rumor it will be interesting. But, to speculate like your doing while it is nothing more than a unsubstantiated rumor is a bit redicules. At least they moved this to the Conspiracy Theory section of the forum were it belongs for now.

JIMO

Is that right? How's that "right wing" car attacker doing today?  

Just now, and then said:

Is that right? How's that "right wing" car attacker doing today?  

The difference between you and me is simple I admitted I was wrong and apologized to the forum for my comments. In all the time I have been a member here I have never seen you do the same thing. Another, thing that is different between us is I would never start a thread with the word RUMOR and expect anyone to take it seriously. If this turns out to be true, it will be very interesting to see what really happens. But saying CCP has taken over the FBI and the CIA, is just crazy man, hopefully you were joking when you said that.

• Like 1

Looks like this is true, or at least being reported by all media sides/sites as a fact. 

Hmmmm, who would have guessed that this is a "bio-weapon" virus which had "gain of function" research completed at the Wuhan Institute of Virology which then was "leaked" into the population.

I haven't heard that theory anywhere.....

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

Looks like this is true, or at least being reported by all media sides/sites as a fact. 

Hmmmm, who would have guessed that this is a "bio-weapon" virus which had "gain of function" research completed at the Wuhan Institute of Virology which then was "leaked" into the population.

I haven't heard that theory anywhere.....

List a single credible media site that confirms your comments that this true. Do you realize this thread was moved to the Conspiracy Theory section of this form. Every sourced listed in the OP is from a Conspiracy Theory / Propaganda source. If you choose to believe it, that fine hopefully you will find out the truth someday, but today isn't the day. There is another thread in the main forum that is from a credible source that identifies this as nothing but a rumor with no proven facts. :yes:

• Confused 1