Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Help

Mondie

Good morning all, 

I recently got engaged and my fiancé gave me a big diamond ring. It was quite loose on my finger and I think I lost it yesterday or the day before... I was really busy and moving around so fast that I don’t remember if I took it off or if it just fail off. I looked everywhere all day long and now I really don’t know if I’m getting it back... I even called a psychic for the first time to help me, but no luck...can someone please help me! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mondie said:

Good morning all, 

I recently got engaged and my fiancé gave me a big diamond ring. It was quite loose on my finger and I think I lost it yesterday or the day before... I was really busy and moving around so fast that I don’t remember if I took it off or if it just fail off. I looked everywhere all day long and now I really don’t know if I’m getting it back... I even called a psychic for the first time to help me, but no luck...can someone please help me! 

I am sorry to hear about your loss of such a precious object, but I can't help you. I can however, hope you find it and welcome you to the forum.:tu:

Good Luck!:tu:

• Thanks 1

Just guessing: it's behind the screen of your pc, or it is behind your tv.

• Thanks 1

Use a metal detector. Maybe you can rent or borrow one.

• Thanks 1

Hi Mondie, was it the whole ring, or just the stone? From what you said it was the whole ring you lost, but it is important for us to be sure.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I am sorry to hear about your loss of such a precious object, but I can't help you. I can however, hope you find it and welcome you to the forum.:tu:

Good Luck!:tu:

Aweee thank you so much your kind words just lifted my spirit! Gratitude! 

Edited by Mondie

16 minutes ago, ted hughes said:

Hi Mondie, was it the whole ring, or just the stone? From what you said it was the whole ring you lost, but it is important for us to be sure.

Thank you I understand!... to answer your question it was the whole ring... I tried to add a picture but it was too large to add

1 hour ago, Abramelin said:

Just guessing: it's behind the screen of your pc, or it is behind your tv.

Thank probably the only place I didn’t look! Thank you I’m going to look! 

40 minutes ago, zep73 said:

Use a metal detector. Maybe you can rent or borrow one.

I thought of that as well and a magnet!  

3 hours ago, Mondie said:

I thought of that as well and a magnet!  

A magnet to detect a diamond ring, a diamond ring made out of iron?

Nice story, ssista.

• Haha 2

Try to write down everything u can remember yesterday and retrace. It sucks though the sooner the better. Good luck.

Edited by Bed of chaos
  • Like 1

Try gaining weight, to fatten up your fingers.  (That's all I have, sorry)

Welcome to UM. :st

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Bed of chaos said:

Try to write down everything u can remember yesterday and retrace. It sucks though the sooner the better. Good luck.

I know! :hmm:Thank you. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, toast said:

A magnet to detect a diamond ring, a diamond ring made out of iron?

Nice story, ssista.

Lol it was a joke to lighten my mood. :(

7 hours ago, acute said:

Try gaining weight, to fatten up your fingers.  (That's all I have, sorry)

Welcome to UM. :st

Lol good one! 

thank you! :clap:

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2021 at 9:08 AM, Mondie said:

Good morning all, 

just remember when you last saw it , asked a path finder to find it and be calm and it will be found

Try putting your hand down sofa or pull yourself out because I'm always talking things down there and losing things or try and metal detector if you've got one place it silliest today you'll probably find

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2021 at 6:32 PM, docyabut2 said:

just remember when you last saw it , asked a path finder to find it and be calm and it will be found

well here is my case

the other thing in my life is a path finder., my mom taught me.

I went to the gas station and lefted with out the cap on, the cap was on top of my car.  I drove home and saw my cap was missing  that I traveled up and down the whole major street for three miles .  So I went back going up and down to find it , it was so frustrated  to find it . so I stopped went off in a business driveway I got off and said in  I`m quiet said path finder find it , I turned around and saw that cap right behind me !

my another case :)

so one day I lost my big diamond in my wedding ring,  I made cookies to my daughter `s school, so I was so upset frustrated and torn those cookies a part  to find it and looked all over my house, I walked up and down  my stairs and sat down and  said  ok I going to try my mom`s  path finder and I began real  calm and there it was right next to me.

• Like 2

to clear more:)

I pulled in a business driveway, I got out of my car ,stood real still and asked path finder to find it , I turned around and that cap was right behind me !!

I walked up and down my two flights of stairs, sat down on a step, said  ok I going to try my mom`s  path finder and I began real  calm and asked path finder to find it and  there it was right next to me.!

•  

On 6/28/2021 at 9:02 PM, docyabut2 said:

I pulled in a business driveway, I got out of my car ,stood real still and asked path finder to find it , I turned around and that cap was right behind me !!

I walked up and down my two flights of stairs, sat down on a step, said  ok I going to try my mom`s  path finder and I began real  calm and asked path finder to find it and  there it was right next to me.!

•  

Your 'pathfinder' is your 'subconsciousness'.

Right?

3 hours ago, Abramelin said:

Your 'pathfinder' is your 'subconsciousness'.

Right?

I don `nt know what 'pathfinder' is ,it happened in my past so many times . I didn't tell anyone when I was trying to find these things, they`d think I was crazy ,

another time it happen - my hubby and I went to his mom `s , it was in the fall when piles and piles of leaves raked up into the streets. We got out of the car walked into her house and he notice his diamond in his ring was missing, he was so upset ! so I calmly asked the pathfinder to find it.  I walked out went to a pile of leaves and found the diamond.

another time at my brother in law`s house, in his back yard, he had a digger truck dig a big deep square hole dug up for a pool.  but he lost a  tool, he was so upset to!  so I calmly asked the pathfinder to find it.  I walked right out in all that dirt and I found the tool .     

so I don`nt know if it was my subconsciousness'  finding things or if it was a angel:)

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 3