Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Silent Hill News and Info Topic

BurnSide

Its kinda the sequel to shaun of the dead but isnt really.... its called "Fido" and its about zombies being the pets of the future... ya know at the end of shaun of the dead with his friend on the leash??? they did that just so they could make "Fido"

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BurnSide

• seeking

• Tillghast

• Shakezulah

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seriously? That sounds awesome. Take some pics for us please yes.gif

lol. You can imagine walking around the set, picking up random objects and claiming they'll be useful to you later in your quest.

One of the roadies will be tuneing his portable televison, and you'll grab it, point at the static screen and say 'Monsters be near, says I!'

501893[/snapback]

That sounds like something that i would do.... lucky Ontarionians....

Wow, Fido eh. Haven't heard of it. That's really awesome though!

Seriously? That sounds awesome. Take some pics for us please yes.gif

597850[/snapback]

Theres a chance that my bro will be working on it (he is a student at the Kelowna film school so they were offered 2) so if he does it will put up my chances of getting some backstage photos... if he doesnt, well i dunno... im not even sure if theyll let a 13 year old on the set of an R rated movie

but burnside has to yell at one of the cameras at the Silent Hill film place "MONSTERS BE NEAR SAYS I!!".... maybe it could be on the dvd lol teehee...

Where is it being filmed?

Fido?? right directly in my home town.... man i love Kelowna.. and BC... and Canada!

if BS does what walken suggested on the first page of the forum ("monsters be near says I!!") into one of the SH cameras i shall bring pics. if i can. ima gonna try. even though im scared of walking around outside.... evil hoboes you see.... and stoners... and old ladies looking for the beef......

Edited by ~Nemesis~

but burnside has to yell at one of the cameras at the Silent Hill film place "MONSTERS BE NEAR SAYS I!!".... maybe it could be on the dvd lol teehee...

597928[/snapback]

hahah. Easter Egg on the DVD, some loon running half naked into the set. "MONSTERS! MONSTERS BE NEAR SAYS I!!!"

hahah. Easter Egg on the DVD, some loon running half naked into the set. "MONSTERS! MONSTERS BE NEAR SAYS I!!!"

597937[/snapback]

that would be awesome to the max

BC eh. I wonder why they're doing it in Canada inside of the UK.

Personally i would run around yelling "IM COOCOO FOR COCOA PUFFS!! PART OF A DEMONS WELL BALANCED BREAKFAST!!"

Edited by ~Nemesis~

BC eh. I wonder why they're doing it in Canada inside of the UK.

597942[/snapback]

As i said before, its kinda a sequel but not. just writtne by the same director and based off of the ending of shaun of the dead.. so new characters new town new zombies and no english accents.. they get annoying after a while..

Ahh i see. Well, i'll be looking forward to it regardless. original.gif

god i hope my bro will work on it.......... lotsa photos if he does! objective number one... steal moms camera.....

now let us continue discussing Silent Hill hmm?

Edited by ~Nemesis~

Just a note I could not help adding. But currently in Hamilton, Ontario near Stelco, behind Centre Mall there is currently a set up for the filming of "Centralia". Last week they were there for a day as well, apparently they will be doing a bit of filming at this location. Just to let you all know

god i hope my bro will work on it.......... lotsa photos if he does! objective number one... steal moms camera.....

now let us continue discussing Silent Hill hmm?

599417[/snapback]

Yeah it explains that in one of the articles. Apparently there is a wearhouse out there that they found perfect to use in the movie for a few scenes.

Well my chances of gettin some photos for "Fido" are gone. my bro says hes not gonna work on it cuz he duzzent wanna sell out to the industry, andthere was a casting call for zombies here, i wanted to be one, BUT U HAVE TO BE AN AMPUTEE!!!! WAAAAAAAAH crying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gif !!!! now i think thats just plain stupid cuz most zombies have all their limbs. stupid director.

Edited by ~Nemesis~

hahah that's funny.

Most zombies have bullets in their heads too. You should do that thumbsup.gif

theres only a hundred thousand ppl in my town.... not sure ur gonna find many ppl missing limbs here lol. or they could just send a bunch of ppl onto a mine field or something. for the ones missing legs. and for the arms, well just let me take care of that happy.giflaugh.gifhappy.gif

Neeeeeew SH pictures!!

They've been added to the top of the previous gallery.

Clicky Clicky!

Anyone else think this is the 'There was a hole, it's gone now' room? Looks similar. laugh.gif

user posted image

hehe yeah it does kinda look like that room, from what i can remember.

when i open that page, the pics arent there, its just the rest of the page.

Really?

I just opened it, and i see all the pictures as before, the full gallery. So i have no idea why you can't see them. You do have to scroll down a little...