Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman claims she's fallen for alien after UFO abduction

Still Waters

I'm not surprised they returned her after 20 minutes.....toooooo needy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

They were like...."She got crazy eyes, put her back"

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

It was probably Harry from "Third Rock From The Sun".

I feel sorry for all the single gents out there, another fish has been plucked from the cesspool of online dating sites.

Probably one of those handsome looking Pleiadian Aliens

• Like 2

Sounds like an elaborate prank some guys used to get inside her pants.

9 hours ago, MissJatti said:

Probably one of those handsome looking Pleiadian Aliens

Maybe so, though I doubt it was a Reptilian.

• Like 1

On 6/21/2021 at 3:34 PM, Still Waters said:

A woman says she is fed up of men on Earth and has fallen in love with an alien.

Abbie Bela revealed recently that she was abducted by a hoard of extra-terrestrials, who plucked her from her flat in Canary Wharf, London.

But while most would have been utterly terrified by the experience of being kidnapped by aliens, the actor said she fell head over heels in love with one of her captors.

https://www.ladbible.com/news/uk-woman-claims-shes-fallen-for-alien-after-ufo-abduction-20210621

Charming story, may have been just dreams.

Image result for cute blonde headed guy with slanted eyes

If that woman's alien looked like this I'd say please take me to your ship and I'll let a strong alien like you put lil ol' weak me on your exam table to . . . . . . . . . . examine me.   He could abduct me whenever.:D

Edited by Brandy333

On 6/21/2021 at 4:34 PM, Still Waters said:

A woman says she is fed up of men on Earth and has fallen in love with an alien.

Abbie Bela revealed recently that she was abducted by a hoard of extra-terrestrials, who plucked her from her flat in Canary Wharf, London.

But while most would have been utterly terrified by the experience of being kidnapped by aliens, the actor said she fell head over heels in love with one of her captors.

https://www.ladbible.com/news/uk-woman-claims-shes-fallen-for-alien-after-ufo-abduction-20210621

So.... where is she getting her drugs from?  Asking for a friend. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/29/2021 at 3:19 PM, Brandy333 said:

Image result for cute blonde headed guy with slanted eyes

If that woman's alien looked like this I'd say please take me to your ship and I'll let a strong alien like you put lil ol' weak me on your exam table to . . . . . . . . . . examine me.   He could abduct me whenever.:D

Yabba, dabba, you'll do alien man

Image result for Kissing Lips Emojis. Size: 114 x 100. Source: www.pinterest.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...

They might have just mistaken her for one of them.

On 6/21/2021 at 9:34 PM, Still Waters said:

She is obviously a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

• Haha 1