Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Did I pass to another realm?

morpheas_back

Hi sorry to bother you all with yet another question but did I die in my thirties?   I took a massive overdose in my mid thirties and since then everywhere seems strange.  The sea is different to how i remember it.  The beach is completely different its like my childhood beach (which i didnt like).  The streets seem different and I'm having trouble contacting friends.  

Everywhere is different to how i remember it being.   My birthplace is completely different to ten years ago and there hasn't been a revamp.  It's a haunting feeling.  I miss my family, i miss my friends and I miss my home.   Can anyone here relate or answer my question?  Am i in a different realm?

• Like 2

Welcome to UM!  If you are here today then you didn't die years ago, and that's a GOOD THING ;).

I don't really understand your use of the term "realm" but it sounds more like your perspectives on life have shifted.  It happens to us all but it typically happens more gradually.  Memories are a strange thing, also.  They change over time and the ones we hold the most dear and pull up the most often can change quite a lot.

It reminds me of a dialogue line from a Stephen King book - DUMA KEY- A character named "Wireman" opines that "when it comes to memory, we all stack the deck".  That line sticks with me because I've found it to be true in my own life.  Going back to places from the past can be a bit disturbing to our trust that we remember things accurately.  

Sorry to hear about the OD, I've lost a few friends that way and I hope you're on track to a better future, a day at a time :) 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, morpheas_back said:

Hi sorry to bother you all with yet another question but did I die in my thirties?   I took a massive overdose in my mid thirties and since then everywhere seems strange.  The sea is different to how i remember it.  The beach is completely different its like my childhood beach (which i didnt like).  The streets seem different and I'm having trouble contacting friends.  

Everywhere is different to how i remember it being.   My birthplace is completely different to ten years ago and there hasn't been a revamp.  It's a haunting feeling.  I miss my family, i miss my friends and I miss my home.   Can anyone here relate or answer my question?  Am i in a different realm?

Realisticly the effects of your overdose my be physically do to damage to your brain. This is much more likely to be the cause of what your experiencing than entering another realm. Since everything has changed concerning your view of your life before, it could very possibly be nothing more than damaged memory do to the overdose.

You best bet is to see a doctor, if you memory change is do to brain damage it may be possible to see it on a brain scan. 

Welcome to the forum, and sincerely see a doctor it is possible with medical intervention that the changes may be reversible!:tu:

Sincerly good luck.

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, morpheas_back said:

Does your family remember you?

• Haha 1

Was your bank account affected in any way?

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Realisticly the effects of your overdose my be physically do to damage to your brain. This is much more likely to be the cause of what your experiencing than entering another realm. Since everything has changed concerning your view of your life before, it could very possibly be nothing more than damaged memory do to the overdose.

You best bet is to see a doctor, if you memory change is do to brain damage it may be possible to see it on a brain scan. 

Welcome to the forum, and sincerely see a doctor it is possible with medical intervention that the changes may be reversible!:tu:

Sincerly good luck.

I won't be seeing a doctor as it was a doctor partly who put me in a position where I overdose.   I'm not trying to pass the buck but the doctors I know I wouldn't like to meet on a dark night.  I changed doctors recently and my new doctor wouldn't even prescribe me an inhaler which i need desperately.  

My bank account has been affected all my life.  All my life money has gone missing.  It got so bad I had to quit work and often went to the cash point expecting wages to be in there and it was empty.  It's like I've got 'mug me' written across my forehead.  Anyway I've quit work now as I can't afford to fund myself on low wages which get stolen.  It hurts too because I never took from the till unlike some people i worked with.  i worked 2 days a week and went to school only to earn 30 pounds a month in my first job, i never had a day off either, 7 days a week waking up to an alarm with no lie in for many months on end.  Working bank holidays etc.  To add so called friends mugged me and asked me for money because i was the only one with a job, i hardly saw a penny, i used to have to save up my lunch money to afford anything.  Recently money went missing too and i can't afford to get by sometimes.  The banks have a lot to answer for, so does some of my employers.  I'm so angry with them, i never got to treat my grand dad to anything (now he's dead) and couldn't even afford mothers day and fathers day gifts when i worked, it was miserable working, i even tried to move to Spain to start a new life where it's warmer and i would have blended in more but i couldn't afford to risk it because i wouldn't be entitled to benefits and wages are low like the UK.   

Sorry to moan but i would be living my life in a better place if i were paid fair wages which weren't stolen, even my phone is a basic pay as you go phone which credit gets deducted from so i have less money and to top it off all these charities hound me for money.   

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, morpheas_back said:

I won't be seeing a doctor as it was a doctor partly who put me in a position where I overdose.   I'm not trying to pass the buck but the doctors I know I wouldn't like to meet on a dark night.  I changed doctors recently and my new doctor wouldn't even prescribe me an inhaler which i need desperately.  

My bank account has been affected all my life.  All my life money has gone missing.  It got so bad I had to quit work and often went to the cash point expecting wages to be in there and it was empty.  It's like I've got 'mug me' written across my forehead.  Anyway I've quit work now as I can't afford to fund myself on low wages which get stolen.  It hurts too because I never took from the till unlike some people i worked with.  i worked 2 days a week and went to school only to earn 30 pounds a month in my first job, i never had a day off either, 7 days a week waking up to an alarm with no lie in for many months on end.  Working bank holidays etc.  To add so called friends mugged me and asked me for money because i was the only one with a job, i hardly saw a penny, i used to have to save up my lunch money to afford anything.  Recently money went missing too and i can't afford to get by sometimes.  The banks have a lot to answer for, so does some of my employers.  I'm so angry with them, i never got to treat my grand dad to anything (now he's dead) and couldn't even afford mothers day and fathers day gifts when i worked, it was miserable working, i even tried to move to Spain to start a new life where it's warmer and i would have blended in more but i couldn't afford to risk it because i wouldn't be entitled to benefits and wages are low like the UK.   

Sorry to moan but i would be living my life in a better place if i were paid fair wages which weren't stolen, even my phone is a basic pay as you go phone which credit gets deducted from so i have less money and to top it off all these charities hound me for money.   

Well, I think there is more going on here than you are willing to discuss, and that's certainly your right. But, this other realm that you described in the OP, isn't realitistic, there are no other realms. I am truly sorry that you are suffering so much in your life, but you must understand that my spirituality is Buddhist and according to my beliefs life is a place where suffering, pain and anguish occur regularly and are natural.

But, as a Buddhist I also understand that everything is directly do to cause and effect. As a Buddhist, we believe that all of our suffering is directly related to our own actions and the decisions that we make during our lives. We also believe that by changing how we view our lives and by changing the decisions we make and the way we act during our lives can relieve much our suffering and pain. 

The hardest thing to do is to let go of the past, because until we do this we are unable to move farword into the present. Once we realize and except that our actions are the root of our suffering that is when we can change the out come of our future. Sorry if this sounds like I am preaching, that is not my intention at all. I am only trying to explain why I view the problems we all encounter in life the way I do. 

I Sincerly hope you find your way, and that your circumstances will have a better out come than they presently do. 

Peace and good luck, if you ever want to talk again contact me.:tu:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Do you lose chunks of time and find yourself somewhere else when this happens?

No is the short answer but when i broke the law this happened. 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, morpheas_back said:

No is the short answer but when i broke the law this happened. 

At least it's not frequent. If this persist or gets worse, by all means seek medical help. 

On 6/22/2021 at 6:45 PM, morpheas_back said:

You damaged your brain with that overdose.   However there are people who claim to be "walk ins", a different spirit than the one that was born into the body.  Is that what you think happened?  Your spirit replaced the spirit of the person who died from an overdose?

17 hours ago, morpheas_back said:

I changed doctors recently and my new doctor wouldn't even prescribe me an inhaler which i need desperately.  

Use raw white onion when you need the inhaler, it will open your air ways just like an inhaler.  You cut the onion (make sure it is fresh) and inhale the aroma of the onion.  Keep a fresh slice of onion by your bed at night.   There is a good reason the doctor won't give you an inhaler.  It is to protect you so I suspect you finally found a good doctor.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

You damaged your brain with that overdose.   However there are people who claim to be "walk ins", a different spirit than the one that was born into the body.  Is that what you think happened?  Your spirit replaced the spirit of the person who died from an overdose?

No, im the same spirit/person just evolved more from learning from experience.  I was taking nasty anti psychiotics before which made me nasty and fall out with a lot of people.  That's what caused me to overdose, i remember my heart beating really fast then slow and passing out.   The beach is different here, not as nice.  I miss the sea from before i overdosed.  I don't know how to walk in someone elses body if i was that gifted i think i wouldn't be complaining about money etc.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Use raw white onion when you need the inhaler, it will open your air ways just like an inhaler.  You cut the onion (make sure it is fresh) and inhale the aroma of the onion.  Keep a fresh slice of onion by your bed at night.   There is a good reason the doctor won't give you an inhaler.  It is to protect you so I suspect you finally found a good doctor.

Raw white onion makes it worse it clears your nasal airways but not your throat airways, it just makes it worse, ive tried that already but thannk you for the suggestion. Besides inhalers ARE GOOD for you if you have asthma, if you read conversations with God and the Celestine Prophecy it talks about how medical advances and technology are good and there for a reason.  It's like saying the telephone is bad, inhalers are needed and  dont reccommend anyone stop using an inhaler and use raw onion as it only makes it worse.

Edited by morpheas_back
  • Like 1

On 6/22/2021 at 8:45 PM, morpheas_back said:

Get a brain scan done. The drugs probably caused some type of damage.

On 6/23/2021 at 11:38 PM, morpheas_back said:

I changed doctors recently and my new doctor wouldn't even prescribe me an inhaler which i need desperately.  

If you're registered asthmatic why didn't the doctor give you a prescription for an inhaler? And if you need one "desperately" how do you cope without one?

My bank account has been affected all my life.  All my life money has gone missing.  It got so bad I had to quit work and often went to the cash point expecting wages to be in there and it was empty.

Gone missing as in stolen? This would be a criminal case, did you ever contact the bank about this? or the police for that matter.

• Thanks 1

Well if you are jumping realms , i would say your probably not heading in the right direction. See if you can find a realm map. :)

• Haha 1

On 6/24/2021 at 4:12 PM, morpheas_back said:

No, im the same spirit/person just evolved more from learning from experience.  I was taking nasty anti psychiotics before which made me nasty and fall out with a lot of people.  That's what caused me to overdose, i remember my heart beating really fast then slow and passing out.   The beach is different here, not as nice.  I miss the sea from before i overdosed.  I don't know how to walk in someone elses body if i was that gifted i think i wouldn't be complaining about money etc.

By all means clear this up for me if I'm wrong. Do you now see the world for either what it is or what you think it is. Meaning. Instead of the rainbow, sunshine, cute kitten reality that people get sold on. Do you perceive it for what it really is. A mess. Filled with messed up people.

11 hours ago, XenoFish said:

By all means clear this up for me if I'm wrong. Do you now see the world for either what it is or what you think it is. Meaning. Instead of the rainbow, sunshine, cute kitten reality that people get sold on. Do you perceive it for what it really is. A mess. Filled with messed up people.

It is both.   Anyone who can't see both ..is half blind.        ?

46 minutes ago, lightly said:

It is both.   Anyone who can't see both ..is half blind.        ?

Some times the world's ugliness is a shock to the system.

• Like 1

On 6/25/2021 at 12:38 PM, Still Waters said:

If you're registered asthmatic why didn't the doctor give you a prescription for an inhaler? And if you need one "desperately" how do you cope without one?

Gone missing as in stolen? This would be a criminal case, did you ever contact the bank about this? or the police for that matter.

I asked my mum to get me a prescription, her prescription.  He prescribes to me now.

I contacted both the bank and the police and nothing has been done about it  

On 6/26/2021 at 3:07 AM, XenoFish said:

Yes Xenofish it's not quite as I expected.  When i took the overdose i expected to wake up somewhere with harps playing, no ill health, to be gifted with abilities i didn't have before etc, instead I have a pot belly from the overdose, i'm ill health wise and am definately not gifted in any way.  

• Like 1

Just now, morpheas_back said:

Yes Xenofish it's not quite as I expected.  When i took the overdose i expected to wake up somewhere with harps playing, no ill health, to be gifted with abilities i didn't have before etc, instead I have a pot belly from the overdose, i'm ill health wise and am definately not gifted in any way.  

The only thing I can suggest is to keep moving forward and do what you can in order to improve your health. Sorry I can not be of more use. 

• Thanks 1

I think we are all in a different realm the way things are in America today.