Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astronomer weighs in on US Navy UFOs debate

Already been thoroughly debunked.

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

"I don't think intelligent civilizations could travel the thousands of light years to the earth, and then crash their spacecraft. If they can travel that distance, I seriously doubt they would be this careless."

Actually i believe its deliberate. Aliens think mankind need a little push in technological advancement, so time after time they're giving us presents to work on without breaking the rules of the prime directive.

Edited by ufoguy
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

Actually i believe its deliberate. Aliens think mankind need a little push in technological advancement, so time after time they're giving us presents to work on without breaking the rules of the prime directive.

So alienz are from Kiwico?

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

:lol:..This guy is essentially saying that the military and navy are idiots. They dont know anything about their own radar and infrared. We have nothing but buffoons for a military... lol ...and normal civilians like him or de-bunkers know more than the DoD ....lol.  We might as well arm the military with water guns  and let the de-bunkers fight the real wars since our military and navy are at the toddler stage in mentality ...:-*...how backwards are the human species..!? my gosh..:rolleyes:

• Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

So alienz are from Kiwico?

i dont know exactly were the aliens are from...but i heard the greys are from zeta reticuli star system

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

:lol:..This guy is essentially saying that the military and navy are idiots. They dont know anything about their own radar and infrared. We have nothing but buffoons for a military... lol ...and normal civilians like him or de-bunkers know more than the DoD ....lol.  We might as well arm the military with water guns  and let the de-bunkers fight the real wars since our military and navy are at the toddler stage in mentality ...:-*...how backwards are the human species..!? my gosh..:rolleyes:

That's a complete mischaracterisation of the what was said. They only discussed "Go Fast", "Gimbal" and "FLIR".

Did you listen to the bit about trying to mitigate repeated FOI requests?

58 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

i dont know exactly were the aliens are from...but i heard the greys are from zeta reticuli star system

And, if you heard it, I s'pose that's enough?

2 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

And, if you heard it, I s'pose that's enough?

im open to the possibility that it is true

2 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

That's a complete mischaracterisation of the what was said. They only discussed "Go Fast", "Gimbal" and "FLIR".

Did you listen to the bit about trying to mitigate repeated FOI requests?

Really?... The guy said the navy was chasing balloons...:lol:....u cant make this stuff up....:D...the navy couldnt tell the difference between an airplane and a balloon flying in the wind.....over the water....in a straight line....and the balloon was on radar too...:lol:... further more they didnt even show the clip of the ufo diving in the water and coming back out as 2 ufos ......OMG :lol:... this de-bunker is the funniest de-bunker ever... he reminds me of Hynek..and those funny swamp gas explanations during the blue book era.

21 hours ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

By who?

4 hours ago, ufoguy said:

Yea, their comments are ludicrous aren't they, I guess it will take a UFO or a Butt monkey flying out for their Uranus before they can except that these object are truly UFOs or what the Military said they are Unidentied Fying Objects!:tu:

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

If you think this video debunks the Videos or the knowledge of the Military Equipment Operators, personal, and pilots who actually monitored the UFOs ( Which no one said were Alien ) you are wrong. Do a little research on the Videos makers yes they are either students or staff at Columbia University that doesn't mean what they say is the gold standard.  I looked each member up personally an they are not qualified to makes the statements or claims concerning the Military's interpretation of these unknown objects, because that's what they are unknown, not Alien.

So it really is unethical of anyone to say these objects have been debunked because that is  false and there is no one on this forum who is also qualified to the extent that they would bet their reputation on those same comments. Time will tell what is really going here, until that happens it's unrealistic for anyone to say that the objects are not truly unidentifiable at this time!:tu:

No disrespect intended. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ufoguy said:

Really?... The guy said the navy was chasing balloons...:lol:....u cant make this stuff up....:D...the navy couldnt tell the difference between an airplane and a balloon flying in the wind.....over the water....in a straight line....and the balloon was on radar too...:lol:... further more they didnt even show the clip of the ufo diving in the water and coming back out as 2 ufos ......OMG :lol:... this de-bunker is the funniest de-bunker ever... he reminds me of Hynek..and those funny swamp gas explanations during the blue book era.

I'm guessing you haven't seen the clip of of the UAP diving into the water.  So, how do expect them to show it?

He never said the Navy was chasing balloons.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

I'm guessing you haven't seen the clip of of the UAP diving into the water.  So, how do expect them to show it?

He never said the Navy was chasing balloons.

Duck my friend, that so calked debunking video is really a joke. Honestly if anyone wants to debunk anything it easy to do with the technology at our disposal today. But, honestly the videos are real and the objects are unidentifiable at this  time, that's all the Navy is saying and that's true. Are they Alien, hell no, could they be another's countries Technology very possible. But, the real question is are they a threat to another countries National Security and the answer is yes. Has the US Military Fired on them or tried  to destroy one, I suspect they have and I suspect they failed but i have no proof of that. 

I think the videos are real and they have been released to let whoever is behind those objects feel the heat. I think by exposing them like they have no longer gives whoever is behind this a Ace in the hole that they can use as a threat.  Now by handling this like the US has the whole world knows something is up and the perpetrators no longer hold the Ace. Now, whoever they are, they may as well just come clean and admit what is going on. Yes they have some Hugh class Technology, but they no longer have the element of surprise. 

JIMO

8 hours ago, ufoguy said:

That's why aliens get con artists to represent them.

Just now, Dejarma said:

@Manwon Lender @ufoguy

go to 0:56:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTLSQCF6ohQ&t=211s&ab_channel=HISTORY

why is this navy pilot blacked out? Who/ what is she worried about?

Thanks for the tip, but honestly I made my position on this very clear in the link below.

44 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Duck my friend, that so calked debunking video is really a joke.

Hardly. His explanations all make sense. Are you familiar with parallax, for example? An object can seem to be going much faster depending on perspective. This is why the balloon appears to be moving at a significantly higher speed than it actually is.

Honestly if anyone wants to debunk anything it easy to do with the technology at our disposal today

Exactly, which is what has already been done by Mick West. See below for a more in-depth analysis.

But, honestly the videos are real and the objects are unidentifiable at this  time,

The objects may have been unidentified at one point in time, but that doesn't mean that they are currently still considered as such. How long has it been since the initial leak? The information related to the actual identification of the object would be classified, especially if other countries could use this information against the US in any way.

Are they Alien, hell no, could they be another's countries Technology very possible.

... or even the US' own technology.

I think the videos are real and they have been released to let whoever is behind those objects feel the heat.

They were released because of excessive FOIA pressure, and because the information contained within the video was not considered sensitive.

I think by exposing them like they have no longer gives whoever is behind this a Ace in the hole that they can use as a threat.  Now by handling this like the US has the whole world knows something is up and the perpetrators no longer hold the Ace.

Again, what if it was the US' own tech? That's plausible, no? Maybe it was a *ahem* weather balloon?

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

@Manwon Lender @ufoguy

go to 0:56:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTLSQCF6ohQ&t=211s&ab_channel=HISTORY

why is this navy pilot blacked out? Who/ what is she worried about?

Here is a link to the US Navy digital library, here you can view the actual videos untouched except by the US Navy. Check it out, this is from the US Navy for legal Public release.

https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents

1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

Here is a link to the US Navy digital library, here you can view the actual videos untouched except by the US Navy. Check it out, this is from the US Navy for legal Public release.

https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents

@Nuclear Wessel Look my friend there is nothing convincing about the preconceived conclusions that those so called experts that make those foolish videos present. Just because something names sense to some people has no bearing upon fact or fiction. Personal feeling about this issue are nothing but opinions not facts and we all have opinions and in reality our opinions amount to nothing. 

At some point he facts will be presented until then saying something is debunked isn't realistic. The link in my post about us the US Navy's Digital library where you can view the actual vjdeos untouched by anyone except the US Navy. 

So, I have to ask  are you saying that the US Navy is intentionally trying to deceive the entire world, because if you are why would they do that?

5 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Hardly. His explanations all make sense. Are you familiar with parallax, for example? An object can seem to be going much faster depending on perspective. This is why the balloon appears to be moving at a significantly higher speed than it actually is.

Exactly, which is what has already been done by Mick West. See below for a more in-depth analysis.

The objects may have been unidentified at one point in time, but that doesn't mean that they are currently still considered as such. How long has it been since the initial leak? The information related to the actual identification of the object would be classified, especially if other countries could use this information against the US in any way.

... or even the US' own technology.

They were released because of excessive FOIA pressure, and because the information contained within the video was not considered sensitive.

Again, what if it was the US' own tech? That's plausible, no? Maybe it was a *ahem* weather balloon?

19 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

but honestly I made my position on this very clear in the link below.

yeah of course you did:unsure2:

it looks all weird & mysterious to have a witness blanked out, doesn't it! Good for the feel of the documentary.

The stupid thing is:

those involved will know who's blanked out seeing there were only a few pilots involved & only 1 female pilot.
So what's the point in hiding?? Though she's not hiding in later videos- so I assume she's not worried anymore. What do you think?

What a loada BS!

Just now, Dejarma said:

yeah of course you did:unsure2:

it looks all weird & mysterious to have a witness blanked out, doesn't it! Good for the feel of the documentary.

The stupid thing is:

those involved will know who's blanked out seeing there were only a few pilots involved & only 1 female pilot.
So what's the point in hiding?? Though she's not hiding in later videos- so I assume she's not worried anymore. What do you think?

What a loada BS!

You have to careful when there is BS laying around, I bet that stuff is slippery. 

So your saying the US Navy faked the Videos and is the perpetrators of a Hoax right?

5 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

@Nuclear Wessel Look my friend there is nothing convincing about the preconceived conclusions that those so called experts that make those foolish videos present.

Can you outline for us why you don't think the conclusions are convincing? Is there some flawed logic I am not seeing?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

So your saying the US Navy faked the Videos and is the perpetrators of a Hoax right?

no, I'm asking you why you think the doc makers blanked the female pilot out! I've given you my reasoning.. What do you think?

Or is the question too difficult for you? This is tedious:sleepy: