Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astronomer weighs in on US Navy UFOs debate

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

Duck my friend, that so calked debunking video is really a joke. Honestly if anyone wants to debunk anything it easy to do with the technology at our disposal today. But, honestly the videos are real and the objects are unidentifiable at this  time, that's all the Navy is saying and that's true. Are they Alien, hell no, could they be another's countries Technology very possible. But, the real question is are they a threat to another countries National Security and the answer is yes. Has the US Military Fired on them or tried  to destroy one, I suspect they have and I suspect they failed but i have no proof of that. 

I think the videos are real and they have been released to let whoever is behind those objects feel the heat. I think by exposing them like they have no longer gives whoever is behind this a Ace in the hole that they can use as a threat.  Now by handling this like the US has the whole world knows something is up and the perpetrators no longer hold the Ace. Now, whoever they are, they may as well just come clean and admit what is going on. Yes they have some Hugh class Technology, but they no longer have the element of surprise. 

JIMO

Who said the videos aren't real?  There's nothing unusual depicted in them.

What strange movement do you see?

16 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

no, I'm asking you why you think the doc makers blanked the female pilot out! I've given you my reasoning.. What do you think?

Or is the question too difficult for you? This is tedious:sleepy:

I know it's tedious your not the only who feels that way. But the root of the question is simple either the US Navy faked this entire event or they didn't. To say the doc makers blank someone out has nothing to do with this situation. I don't why the person was blanked out, I can't explain it but that has nithing to do with the video footage because the video footage is real, and the objects are unidentified flying craft. 

The facts  I have presented to you are from the Naval video library and that isn't fake and if this situation is a fraud the only ones who could have Hoaxed it has to be the US Navy, if your saying they didn't fake it then the Videos must be real and the objects are UFOs

38 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Can you outline for us why you don't think the conclusions are convincing? Is there some flawed logic I am not seeing?

Do you think the US Navy hoaxed this entire event? 

Thats the only way this could have been promoted, if the Navy didn't Hoax this who did?

10 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Who said the videos aren't real?  There's nothing unusual depicted in them.

What strange movement do you see?

Ok then the only people who could have hoaxed this is the US Navy because your saying what they have said and the information they released isn't true. 

So do you believe the US Navy is lying and hoaxed the entire situation ?

2 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

if your saying they didn't fake it then the Videos must be real and the objects are UFOs

I'm not saying the videos are fake! what these things really are is irrelevant.
 I'm saying the situation created around them is a scam perpetrated by the likes of Fravor in order to earn money from the gullible- to me it's bleeding obvious

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

I'm not saying the videos are fake! what these things really are is irrelevant.
 I'm saying the situation created around them is a scam perpetrated by the likes of Fravor in order to earn money from the gullible- to me it's bleeding obvious

If that's true why isn't the US Navy exposing him as a fraud?

If they are allowing him to scam the world the Navy must be involved in the fraud right? 

13 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

If they are allowing him to scam the world the Navy must be involved in the fraud right? 

I doubt it.. The Navy/ Authorities love this kinda thing & are probably laughing at it all.

Fravor & the other band-wagon commuters will earn a nice ton of cash out of it, & like everything else of this nature; it will be forgotten by this time next year.. still, what do i know- just my opinion;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Do you think the US Navy hoaxed this entire event? 

Thats the only way this could have been promoted, if the Navy didn't Hoax this who did?

Again, please outline why you think that their conclusions are not convincing. Any logical flaws you've found, etc.

How much of the videos did you actually watch? I am suspecting that you have watched none of the ones I have provided.

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

I doubt it.. The Navy/ Authorities love this kinda thing & are probably laughing at it all.

Fravor & the other band-wagon commuters will earn a nice ton of cash out of it, & like everything else of this nature; it will be forgotten by this time next year.. still, what do i know- just my opinion;)

Well your opinion is better than mine, because mine is cased upon the fact that I don't believe that our Government of the US Military would commit a hoax like this. But, realistically opinions are all we have to offer at this point in time. Hopefully soon, the Government will release their report and .I hope that will put this issue to bed, I honestly have my fingers crossed!

Take Care my friend!:tu:

3 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Again, please outline why you think that their conclusions are not convincing. Any logical flaws you've found, etc.

The obvious flaws are simple, either the US Navy Hoaxed this or they didn't. If all of this is fake only the US Navy could be behind isn't that right?

Isn't that logical enough, and if the US Navy didn't fake it how could anyone else do it?

Who do you think faked this entire situation?  

Edited by Manwon Lender

Just now, Manwon Lender said:

The obvious flaws are simple, either the US Navy Hoaxed this or they didn't. If all if this us fake only the US Navy coukd be behind isn't that right!

So your only argument to invalidate the claims made within the videos is that it was either a hoax or it wasn't? :huh:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

So your only argument to invalidate the claims made within the videos is that it was either a hoax or it wasn't? :huh:

No my claims are simple either the US Navy is intentionally perpetrating a hoax to deceive the entire world or they really don't know what those objects are and if that is true what does that mean?

The key to everything is the Videos are real, and what the Navy is saying is also truthful so what us really happening ?

Those are logical questions and really what else Matters? 

5 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

No my claims are simple either the US Navy is intentionally perpetrating a hoax to deceive the entire world or they really don't know what those objects are and if that is true what does that mean?

The key to everything is the Videos are real, and what the Navy is saying is also truthful so what us really happening ?

Those are logical questions and really what else Matters? 

Did you watch the videos I provided?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Well your opinion is better than mine, because mine is cased upon the fact that I don't believe that our Government of the US Military would commit a hoax like this.

bloody hell mate, wake up!!! i'm not saying the vids are hoaxed! the videos are of <something> when i said tedious earlier i was referring to folk like your good self not this topic!

trying to converse with folk like your good self & the constant barrage of non sequitur replies is tedious & pointless:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If you want to test your new secret weaponry, and get a reliable report on how it works in real life, how better to do so than by deploying it against your own (unsuspecting) air force or navy?

If news of what you did gets out, just employ the "Roswell Stratagem".  

And if you want to be really devious, throw in the alternative suggestion that it "could" be another foreign power - leading the Russians to think the Chinese must have some new weapon and the Chinese to think it's the Russians (both knowing themselves that it wasn't them).

UFOs have been serving a very useful purpose for over half a century.  I am sure they will continue to do so for many more decades to come.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Ok then the only people who could have hoaxed this is the US Navy because your saying what they have said and the information they released isn't true. 

So do you believe the US Navy is lying and hoaxed the entire situation ?

Nope!  How can the USN be said to be lying when they've said nothing?  I don't how anyone can interpret anything I've said implies the USN giving false information.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Dejarma said:

bloody hell mate, wake up!!! i'm not saying the vids are hoaxed! the videos are of <something> when i said tedious earlier i was referring to folk like your good self not this topic!

trying to converse with folk like your good self & the constant barrage of non sequitur replies is tedious & pointless:rolleyes:

Thanks for being clear, about why you wanted to converse in the first place. 

All I can say is your the best, and the brightest I cant compare to your level of intelligence!:)

Sorry if disagreeing with you is so tedious and pointless!:tu:

Edited by Manwon Lender

5 hours ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Did you watch the videos I provided?

I will ask you one last time do you think the US Navy Hoaxed those Videos? 

You don't want to answer that question why?

Yes I watched the video, but again the video is implying a hoax! 

Edited by Manwon Lender

53 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I will ask you one last time do you think the US Navy Hoaxed those Videos? 

You don't want to answer that question why?

It's not that I don't want to answer the question--it's just that the question is irrelevant.

Yes I watched the video, but again the video is implying a hoax!

Which video?

How is it implying a hoax?

If you watched the video then what parts of the arguments put forth do you (dis)agree with?

Why do you (dis)agree with them?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

It's not that I don't want to answer the question--it's just that the question is irrelevant.

Which video?

How is it implying a hoax?

If you watched the video then what parts of the arguments put forth do you (dis)agree with?

Why do you (dis)agree with them?

Thanks It's clear you refuse to be honest and no the question is not irrelevant at all! 

I am done with this conversation we will have to agree to disagree Take Care!:tu:

Here’s a really good, balanced view of the latest UFO revelations.  This guy is really worth a watch.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Thanks It's clear you refuse to be honest and no the question is not irrelevant at all! 

I am done with this conversation we will have to agree to disagree Take Care!:tu:

I totally understand why you would want to be done with a conversation wherein you are being held accountable for claims you are making.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

I totally understand why you would want to be done with a conversation wherein you are being held accountable for claims you are making.

That has nothing to with it, first who are you to hold anyone accountable fir anything. Second you refuse to answer a simple yes or no question because it defeats and knocks down your house of cards. So, Respectfully if want to hold something hold yourself accountable for not answering a simple question like do you think the US Navy is hoaxing this entire situation?:wacko::lol:

Besides that the report that released today let's the air out of your tires, you no longer have kegs to stand upon!:cat:

Edited by Manwon Lender

7 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

That has nothing to with it,

It has everything to do with it. You don't have a good reason for dismissing the claims being made in the videos.

first who are you to hold anyone accountable fir anything.

A participant in the debate.

Second you refuse to answer a simple yes or no question because it defeats and knocks down your house of cards.

What is my house of cards? Please elaborate. I also intentionally refuse to answer your question because it is an absolutely nonsensical question. Why should I entertain your question, also, when you haven't done what I first asked of you--i.e. outline what specific conclusions made in the videos you (dis)agree with, why, etc.

I reckon you haven't done that because you can't.

So, Respectfully if want to hold something hold yourself accountable for not answering a simple question like do you think the US Navy is hoaxing this entire situation?:wacko::lol:

I am intentionally avoiding answering this question because my answer is already obvious.

Besides that the report that released today let's the air out of your tires, you no longer have kegs to stand upon!:cat:

Elaborate. Which report?

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

It has everything to do with it. You don't have a good reason for dismissing the claims being made in the videos.

A participant in the debate.

What is my house of cards? Please elaborate. I also intentionally refuse to answer your question because it is an absolutely nonsensical question. Why should I entertain your question, also, when you haven't done what I first asked of you--i.e. outline what specific conclusions made in the videos you (dis)agree with, why, etc.

I reckon you haven't done that because you can't.

I am intentionally avoiding answering this question because my answer is already obvious.

Elaborate. Which report?

Until you answer that question I am placing you on ignore!

• Confused 1