Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Could Aliens Be Living In Another Dimension

Brandy333

-Aliens and UFOs are Higher Dimensional Beings (mindreality.com)

I think it's possible there are different dimensions in the Universe, and that aliens could in fact be on earth in another dimension.   Perhaps we only see them in this dimension when they choose to be seen.   There's things in this world we don't understand.   I posted recently about being in the hospital where I tried a new medication.  Probably part of what I experienced were hallucinations, but I've also wondered if through this medication I entered another dimension, whereby I saw what I perceived to be aliens.

I don't know how or why I saw what I did, I just know I saw something.   Interestingly nothing looked anything like the aliens seen on the internet.   Some looked human-like, with a little more chiseled features to the face and more intelligent look in their eyes.   Most were friendly.   Some could carry on pretty good conversation, and I wish I could remember all the talk I had with one who seemed concerned about earth.   

Too bad I don't have a video to show about my whole experience.   Some I met who also looked human but their eyes were more slanted, called themselves earth aliens.   One was a little more hostile, and I have a very dark spot on my wrist where he pushed my hand and wrist up under a brick ledge.   I laugh when I think about the doctor one who got mad and used some human cuss words.

Oh well, there's more but too long to write.  If this was caused by that medicine I'll never use it again.

t

Edited by Brandy333
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good morning Brandy hope you are feeling well today. Brandy, the Scientific term used for this is called the Multiverse Theory. It is being investigated by Physicists, now I am uncertain if these multiple Universes can allow a being to move from one to another. Now, I am not certain that you actual saw what you saw, it could have been the new medication causing you see this. But if you are interested in the Subject here is a Scientific Paper from Stanford university on the subject if you want to read up on it, if you like this I will add some more papers later for you.

The theory of the inflationary multiverse changes the way we think about our place in the world. According to its most popular version, our world may consist of infinitely many exponentially large parts, exhibiting different sets of low-energy laws of physics. Since these parts are extremely large, the interior of each of them behaves as if it were a separate universe, practically unaffected by the rest of the world. This picture, combined with the theory of eternal inflation and anthropic considerations, may help to solve many difficult problems of modern physics, including the cosmological constant problem. In this article I will briefly describe this theory and provide links to the some hard to find papers written during the first few years of the development of the inflationary multiverse scenario. 

This paper was published in 2017: https://arxiv.org/pdf/1512.01203.pdf

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Thanks 1

Some religious people believe in other dimensions. But they believe angels and demons inhabit those dimensions. Not aliens. I'm not religious or believe any of that. But it's just something I was taught or heard all my life.

• Thanks 1

Well I know what I saw, not sure how or why.   May not have been meant for me to see, but I did anyway.  :D

• Like 1

Yes @Brandy333, I believe there are dimensions beyond our 3D familiar space. Aliens, spirits, higher beings, passed on humans, etcetera can inhabit these higher (subtle) planes/realms of reality. In fact while we are still alive during Out of Body experiences (which may have been induced by your medication) can even let us have a glimpse of these higher dimensions through our temporarily  separated astral bodies.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Yes @Brandy333, I believe there are dimensions beyond our 3D familiar space. Aliens, spirits, higher beings, passed on humans, etcetera can inhabit these higher (subtle) planes/realms of reality. In fact while we are still alive during Out of Body experiences (which may have been induced by your medication) can even let us have a glimpse of these higher dimensions through our temporarily  separated astral bodies.

I agree, thanks for your comment.

Edited by Brandy333
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I agree with you, thanks for your comment.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brandy333 said:

Well I know what I saw, not sure how or why.

have you ever considered the possibility that you may not actually know for sure?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Higher dimensions?  What?

• Haha 1

Just now, Golden Duck said:

Like fifty Meters up in the air I suspect.

That's where ya find em :innocent:

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Here we go... scientifical guys says there's 'leven dimensions.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Golden Duck said:

Here we go... scientifical guys says there's 'leven dimensions.

Bread dimensions too? 

Wow. They really are finding some weird stuff hey. 

I'd that a higher or lower one, do you know?

• Haha 4

58 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Bread dimensions too? 

Wow. They really are finding some weird stuff hey. 

I'd that a higher or lower one, do you know?

Yeah, it's like the dimensions in Star Trek. Dieticians say darker is better because it's got more fibre.  But, white tastes better and is good for making toasted cheese sandwiches - the secret is to be generous when adding pepper, it adds another... dimension.

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Yeah, it's like the dimensions in Star Trek. Dieticians say darker is better because it's got more fibre.  But, white tastes better and is good for making toasted cheese sandwiches - the secret is to be generous when adding pepper, it adds another... dimension.

5egy0l.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Haha. I don't know about higher dimensions but to try to explain more spatial dimensions than 3, imagine 2D beings that can only move on a plane. They can't sense the up/down direction. Then you move such a being upwards. It will still be at the same coordinates in it's 2D world but it won't recognize anything around it, it will be in a completely different world. In the same way, you could think that we in our 3D world move in a 4th direction that we can't sense either. Then we could also be in the same position as before in our 3D world but still it would be a completely different world due to us having moved in the 4th direction.

Edited by fred_mc
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Brandy333 said:

Thanks Manwon, I'm interested in your information.   Never had anything like this before.   

You are certainly welcome, if .I can ever help you let me know.

6 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Yea in between the atmosphere and space right!!:wacko::lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

Yea in between the atmosphere and space right!!:wacko::lol:

Now children, children, children, you'd better be getting on home now or your mommy is gonna be wondering where you are.  :lol:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Brandy333 said:

You?

You lost me, I don't understand what your referring to ?:D

Just now, Manwon Lender said:

You lost me, I don't understand what your referring to ?:D

Well you are laughing with those others mocking me about the dimensions.   What happened to me was very real, medication induced or whatever.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Brandy333 said:

Well you are laughing with those others mocking me about the dimensions.   What happened to me was very real, medication induced or whatever.

I was laughing but, I was not mocking you the comment about the atmosphere was about something else entirely and it had nothing to with you.  I am sorry if it seemed that way, I apologize its not may intention to mock you or belittle you in anyway. I gave been sincere with you inall respects I would never intentionally try to hurt you, I am nit that kind of person Brandy!:(

Sorry it appeared that way and I mean that Sincerly my friend!:tu:

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, fred_mc said:

Haha. I don't know about higher dimensions but to try to explain more spatial dimensions than 3, imagine 2D beings that can only move on a plane. They can't sense the up/down direction. Then you move such a being upwards. It will still be at the same coordinates in it's 2D world but it won't recognize anything around it, it will be in a completely different world. In the same way, you could think that we in our 3D world move in a 4th direction that we can't sense either. Then we could also be in the same position as before in our 3D world but still it would be a completely different world due to us having moved in the 4th direction.

Exactly, imagine your eyeball becoming a hypersphere, and your retina a sphere.  It didn't work.

Flatland is just a thought experiment. 

• Like 2