Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cluster Of UFOs Captured On Video

Magikman

The footage was shot by Brian Bessent, a sound engineer and web designer who was shooting for RODS using his hi8 Video cam on a tripod.

Click HERE to download the mpeg movie. Webpage also includes a still photo and a brief explanation. Not sure how good the video is as I am unable to view it at work. tongue.gif

Magikman cool.gif

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kismit

• dust19

• Magikman

• Loonboy

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I waited ages for that thing to download and it just looks soooooooo fake!

But thanks anyway Magik.

WOW ohmy.gifohmy.gif

You were right, LB, that was pretty awful. tongue.gif The download was slow, maybe from all the traffic trying to access it from the website. Give it another day or two for those with a modem connection, hopefully by then it will download quicker.

Well I managed to get it to load allright . Allthough I agree with the coment at the bottom of the page . It looks like a flock of bird's but with the film being played backward's . It makes a lot more sense when you play it the other way . huh.gif

I haven't had a chance to view the video yet, but this strikes me as being very similar to some of the 'formations' of objects filmed over New Mexico a few years back.

There was also a case in Germany recently where a large number of people all witnessed a group of strange ball-shaped objects 'hanging' in mid air over a city.

I'll have to reserve judgement though until I have a look at the footage.

The problems with the footage are these:

If the film was made by a person, then he/she has a very steady hand and for some reason didn't follow the objects as they flew. Given the nature of the flight, then one would think that capturing as much footage as possible would be the order of the day.

If the film was captured by a security camera or some such other 'locked off' camera and was not hand-held, then what on earth would be the use of a camera that was filming the sky and a few tree leaves?

Plus it just looks animated to me....

huh.gif

Not to mention the film was very nicely and obviously deliberatly framed by the leaves of a tree. mellow.gif

I also agree that it looks animated..sort of. I mean there is that one dot that just moves in a fake way. I mean, one could argue that the alien technology allows these craft to move in ways we couldn't even begin to imagine. Yes, that is a possibility (considering all things here) there wouldn't seem to be any reason for the pilot to make any such maneuver except to show off for the camera...which was supposedly set up to film"rods". But don't get me started on rods. I was intrigued byt the subject at first, but quickly realized how the phenomenon occurs after viewing a couple different experiments with insects and different cameras with varying shutter speeds. Though, I wish we had cool invisible flying creatures sometimes.... sad.gif

Too true dust19 , invisible flying creatures would be cool .

Welcome to the board by the way smile.gif

I have several invisible flying creatures. I think...they may have flown away. It's hard to keep track of invisible flying creatures. Especially the fast ones. mad.gif

ya, i don't buy the rods crap either. this video didnt look anything like the UFO i saw- but the rapid movement of that one was similar(although it appeared clearly fake). anyways, i think its just birds or some modified tape.

if you go back to the ooriginal download link, http://www.rense.com/general37/armada.htm

it has been updated with more info about this video. It has been examined..kind of..in its original video form, not from this poor digital file. It claims that each object is clearly a perfect eliptical shape that rotates as it moves forward....

take it as you will.

it just sucks though that nothing is beleivable anymore. It's becoming too damned easy to hoax these days, and too many people get kicks out of fooling everybody. So now whenever I see anything that's strange or not of the norm, i think "wow..what a good hoax!". Uh Oh...Maybe that's what "they" want us to feel like.....damnit. Now my head hurts and I need a nap...gotta put on my foil cap first though..

Dust 19 we make them out of duct tape . The foil ones make to much noise when your trying to sleep wink.gif