Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Health Secretary Matt Hancock caught having an affair

The Silver Shroud

Posted (edited)

Gina Coladangelo- we'll be hearing a lot about her

Just my little prediction.

Edited by Saru
Edited title for clarification
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

As it was an emergency, obviously our Health Secretary was not bound by the social distancing rules ordinary people have to abide by: Quick-thinking Suffolk MP saves aide with mouth-to-mouth resuscitation (suffolkgazette.com)

Edited by ted hughes
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

19 minutes ago, ted hughes said:

As it was an emergency, obviously our Health Secretary was not bound by the social distancing rules ordinary people have to abide by: Quick-thinking Suffolk MP saves aide with mouth-to-mouth resuscitation (suffolkgazette.com)

:lol: LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ted hughes said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-57608716

Looks like a pretty good prediction. 

I would say his position is untenable but if there's one thing this government has shown, it's that they don't think rules apply to them.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Ms Coladangelo, who has known the health secretary since they were at Oxford University together, was made a non-executive director of the Department of Health last September.

The role comes with a £15,000 salary and involves 15-to-20 days of work per year.

I wonder how people get these top jobs? Invite? Sponsored by someone? I could do with a job like that.

And George Osborne is the new director of the British Museum. I wonder what qualifications he had for that job?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, ted hughes said:

First why is it little?

Second, what is the prediction about?

:unsure:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

First why is it little?

Second, what is the prediction about?

:unsure:

It is little because it will be swept under the carpet.

The prediction is about corruption -Matt Hancock's friends (and even his local pub landlord) were awarded lucrative NHS contracts, while existing companies were excluded: Matt Hancock 'affair': Aide Gina Coladangelo's relative has top job at company with NHS contracts | Business News | Sky News

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Tory Sleaze. Nothing to see here. Move along please.

:rolleyes:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, acute said:

Tory Sleaze. Nothing to see here. Move along please.

:rolleyes:

Only the film version: Watch Matt Hancock affair video as he kisses Gina Coladangelo in his office after checking the coast is clear (thesun.co.uk)

Warning: you may end up traumatised like this poor cat:

cat trauma.jpeg

Edited by ted hughes
  • Haha 1

If this link works, you should see Sam Coates on Sky explaining why Johnson is able to say the "matter is closed" on Matt Hancock- his huge support base. But (like Trump) if that base crumbles, which it might do if enough corruption and deceit is exposed, Johnson will face criminal charges: Femi on Twitter: "This is why I really like @SamCoatesSky. Straight-forward reporting of the news, and common sense analysis of how that story fits into past and future events. "Matt Hancock" https://t.co/iLGmo1phnj" / Twitter

Posted (IP: Staff) ·

Sajid Javid appointed health secretary after Matt Hancock resigns

The former chancellor and home secretary Sajid Javid will replace Matt Hancock as health secretary, Downing Street has announced. 

After announcing Hancock’s successor, 10 Downing Street put out a statement saying: “The Queen has been pleased to approve the appointment of the Rt Hon Sajid Javid MP as secretary of state for health and social care.”

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/jun/26/matt-hancock-resigns-after-questions-over-relationship-with-aide

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Health Secretary Matt Hancock caught having an affair
Posted (edited)

She's attractive and a millionaire, but married.

Oh well..... nobody's perfect. :D

Edited by acute
  • Haha 1

Well, it has been another opportunity for Johnson to lie, and to be called out for lying, not that he cares: Boris Johnson says he SACKED Matt Hancock | Daily Mail Online

• Haha 1

My first thought was: “Fair play, I would!”

My second thought was: “He must have a whopper cos she don’t need any money and he’s not exactly Brad Pitt”

my third thought was:  “They are both married with kids and the big scandal is the COVID issue?”

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Grey Area said:

my third thought was:  “They are both married with kids and the big scandal is the COVID issue?”

Boris Johnson can't be seen sacking (or even chastising) Hancock over having an affair because he is himself guilty of having multiple affairs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Saru said:

he is himself guilty of having multiple affairs.

I've joked about it before, but Bozo has no idea how many children he has.

• Haha 1

Now he is trying to imply that he did sack Hancock, despite the fact that Hancock resigned:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-sacked-matt-hancock-b1873990.html

Boris had previously stated that he had accepted Hancock's apology and had 'considered the matter closed.'

• Haha 1

If anyone has the time or interest, this will give an insightful look at the reason why Hancock HAD to go:

On 6/25/2021 at 11:28 AM, Piney said:

:lol: LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

The emergency was he was feeling randy?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

England were compared to Hancock yesterday and that fact at least he could score :tu:

Looks like the comparison has spurred on England tonight. :lol:

Or was it Uri Geller. ;)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 6/26/2021 at 9:36 PM, acute said:

She's attractive and a millionaire, but married.

Oh well..... nobody's perfect. :D

On the upside, she's up for a bit on the side,and she's not too fussy about looks.....so..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, diddyman68 said:

On the upside, she's up for a bit on the side,and she's not too fussy about looks.....so..

Allegedly ;)  

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, diddyman68 said:

Coladangelo was paid £15,000 for 15 days’ work a year in a role that included scrutinising Hancock’s performance - maybe that was part of the attraction, it paid well.

Whitehall non-executive jobs ‘pay up to 14 times more than junior nurses’ | Conservatives | The Guardian

Edited by ted hughes

1 hour ago, ted hughes said:

Coladangelo was paid £15,000 for 15 days’ work a year in a role that included scrutinising Hancock’s performance - maybe that was part of the attraction, it paid well.

Whitehall non-executive jobs ‘pay up to 14 times more than junior nurses’ | Conservatives | The Guardian

Heck, I'd probably have an affair with him for a grand a day,and I'm straight..

As long as i can scrutinize his performance afterwards.