Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ESP Using The Inter Mind Model

SteveKlinko

The following diagram shows Mind A and Mind B consisting of a Physical Mind (PM), an Inter Mind (IM), and a Conscious Mind (CM). The various possibilities for inter connecting Mind A and Mind B are indicated. The question to people that know ESP is: What do you think is the most likely path of interconnection between Mind A and Mind B for ESP to occur?  

We can hypothesize possible paths for ESP using the Inter Mind Model (IMM) as shown below.

image005.jpg

Direct CM to CM, ESP communication through Conscious Space (CSp), seems unlikely because it would eliminate the need for an IM or a PM. Direct PM to PM, ESP communication using some Physical Space (PSp) phenomenon that is yet to be discovered, also seems unlikely. Direct CM to PM, ESP communication seems unlikely since even the basic single person IMM shows the need for an IM in between the PM and the CM. Direct IM to IMIM to PM, and IM to CM, ESP communications must be left open as possibilities pending a better understanding of what Consciousness and the IM are.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I'm thinking the information is transmitted and received on the Mental Plane of nature which is in dimensions above the three-dimensional physical plane that we are familiar with through our physical senses.

I'm not sure how this ties-in to your diagram or if you are considering a physical-only model of transmission. An argument against a physical model of telepathy is that physical distance does not seem to be very important.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

56 minutes ago, SteveKlinko said:

What do you think is the most likely path of interconnection between Mind A and Mind B for ESP to occur?  

Let's go with a bit of an easier model shall we. 

Conscious

Subconscious

Unconscious

The conscious and subconscious are always in a feedback loop. Our unconscious is the instinctive and habitual aspect of the mind. What we need to do is impress an idea or intention into the subconscious. This can be achieved by repetition, mental imagery, and strong emotion. If you constantly think about finding quarters, then look for them whenever you go out. Your attention will automatically be draw to them. Call it selective attention if you wish. The point being that any idea, thought, or feeling that is strongly impressed upon the deeper parts of the mind will shift our personal and subjective reality tunnel. As for esp, that's assigning causality without proof. You could claim through some quantum quakery that your thoughts made the quarter appear, or somehow telepathically influenced the person who dropped that quarter. The problem with such explanation is no true support. 

This probably isn't the answer you're looking for though.

• Like 1

Welcome to UM, Steve :st

• Like 2

2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

An argument against a physical model of telepathy is that physical distance does not seem to be very important.

You're right about physical proximity being irrelevant, but doesn't that lend itself to a Quantum Theory explanation?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, acute said:

You're right about physical proximity being irrelevant, but doesn't that lend itself to a Quantum Theory explanation?

My best understanding at this time: All mental activity initiates on the mental plane. Its physical activity on the physical brain would look like quantum mysterious behavior because it is vibrations of higher planes affecting the physical plane.

I have never begun to understand how a Quantum Theory of telepathy works. Any ideas?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, papageorge1 said:

Any ideas?

Short answer:  No!

I think it's the synergy demonstrated between Quantum particles.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, acute said:

Short answer:  No!

I think it's the synergy demonstrated between Quantum particles.

My thinking is more dominated by Vedic (Hindu) and Theosophical wisdom tradition that present more of a full model of how this stuff works.

I am one that kind of agrees with some of the skeptics that denounce these kind of mysterious Quantum explanations. But in my case I am more willing to consider it might also be my lack of understanding. 

• Like 2

@papageorge1

Well..... We just don't know, do we. :hmm:

We are yet to find the afterlife, ghosts, and the dimension(s) that ET UFO's pop in from and back out to.

I'm sure it's all there somewhere in the Dark Matter.

Edited by acute
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, acute said:

@papageorge1

Well..... We just don't know, do we. :hmm:

We are yet to find the afterlife, ghosts, and the dimension(s) that ET UFO's pop in from and back out to.

I'm sure it's all there somewhere in the Dark Matter.

Ghosts and the afterlife are part of a model of nature I can sort of get my head around that include planes of nature in dimensions beyond our familiar three. 

To talk of synergy of Quantum particles for an understanding of telepathy, I can't even get my head started on a model. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Ghosts and the afterlife are part of a model of nature I can sort of get my head around that include planes of nature in dimensions beyond our familiar three.

Any Medium will tell you, spiritual progression is all about "higher vibrations", and they start one realm up from the physical, in the Astral Planes.

Are they other dimensions? I think Yes.

3 minutes ago, acute said:

Any Medium will tell you, spiritual progression is all about "higher vibrations", and they start one realm up from the physical, in the Astral Planes.

Are they other dimensions? I think Yes.

plane-nature-chart-1.jpg

• Like 2

There is no mental plane or diagram. It’s in quantum mechanics, string theory and Einstein’s spooky action at a distance. We are all connected in a way more common than most even consider. But grasping the concept and learning to use it is like getting a PHD for most people.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/27/2021 at 4:19 PM, SteveKlinko said:

The following diagram shows Mind A and Mind B consisting of a Physical Mind (PM), an Inter Mind (IM), and a Conscious Mind (CM). The various possibilities for inter connecting Mind A and Mind B are indicated. The question to people that know ESP is: What do you think is the most likely path of interconnection between Mind A and Mind B for ESP to occur?  

We can hypothesize possible paths for ESP using the Inter Mind Model (IMM) as shown below.

image005.jpg

Direct CM to CM, ESP communication through Conscious Space (CSp), seems unlikely because it would eliminate the need for an IM or a PM. Direct PM to PM, ESP communication using some Physical Space (PSp) phenomenon that is yet to be discovered, also seems unlikely. Direct CM to PM, ESP communication seems unlikely since even the basic single person IMM shows the need for an IM in between the PM and the CM. Direct IM to IMIM to PM, and IM to CM, ESP communications must be left open as possibilities pending a better understanding of what Consciousness and the IM are.

Do you ever have weird coincidences?

You know what I mean, you have a thought and then it crops up elsewhere. Your mind has been thinking about something only for someone you encounter to repeat it back to you. The kind of experiences which if you didn`t know any better you would think the universe was reading your mind or playing with you?

I dont believe in extra sensory perception, more that we are living in a structured reality where what occurs here affects what occurs over there. Let your creativity and imagination go, then it comes back to you in your experiences.

On 6/27/2021 at 12:05 PM, papageorge1 said:

I'm thinking the information is transmitted and received on the Mental Plane of nature which is in dimensions above the three-dimensional physical plane that we are familiar with through our physical senses.

I'm not sure how this ties-in to your diagram or if you are considering a physical-only model of transmission. An argument against a physical model of telepathy is that physical distance does not seem to be very important.

I should have included more context. The Conscious Mind in the diagram is in Conscious Space, according to the Inter Mind Model of Consciousness which is fully discussed at: https://www.TheInterMind.com The Model bridges from Physical Space to a Conscious Space concept. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, SteveKlinko said:

I should have included more context. The Conscious Mind in the diagram is in Conscious Space, according to the Inter Mind Model of Consciousness which is fully discussed at: https://www.TheInterMind.com The Model bridges from Physical Space to a Conscious Space concept. 

The link didn't work but does this theory consider a mental plane of nature in higher dimensions?

On 6/27/2021 at 12:20 PM, XenoFish said:

Let's go with a bit of an easier model shall we. 

Conscious

Subconscious

Unconscious

The conscious and subconscious are always in a feedback loop. Our unconscious is the instinctive and habitual aspect of the mind. What we need to do is impress an idea or intention into the subconscious. This can be achieved by repetition, mental imagery, and strong emotion. If you constantly think about finding quarters, then look for them whenever you go out. Your attention will automatically be draw to them. Call it selective attention if you wish. The point being that any idea, thought, or feeling that is strongly impressed upon the deeper parts of the mind will shift our personal and subjective reality tunnel. As for esp, that's assigning causality without proof. You could claim through some quantum quakery that your thoughts made the quarter appear, or somehow telepathically influenced the person who dropped that quarter. The problem with such explanation is no true support. 

This probably isn't the answer you're looking for though.

The Inter Mind Model distinguishes a Physical Mind (Brain) and a Conscious Mind, which is where all your Conscious Experiences happen. In this Model the Conscious, Subconscious and Unconscious are all lumped into the Conscious Mind block. The Inter Mind exists between the PM and the CM to provide the functionality needed to convert Neural Activity to Conscious Experience. For more context please go to https://www.TheInterMind.com.

7 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

The link didn't work but does this theory consider a mental plane of nature in higher dimensions?

Sorry about the link. I don't know why it won't work when clicked from the post. When I cut and paste it to my browser it did work. 

The theory does consider there to be a Conscious Space concept, where Conscious Experience happens. Conscious Experiences like Redness, the Standard A Tone, the Salty Taste, etc. do not seem to be understandable with Physical Space Explanations. They scream out for a separate place to exist in. This is Conscious Space. Conscious Space is not any kind of Physical Space. It has no dimensions, never mind higher dimensions. It is also Timeless. Since it has no dimensions and is Timeless, distance is irrelevant and Time is irrelevant. I consider Time and Distance to be Physical Space things.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/27/2021 at 2:30 PM, acute said:

The Inter Mind Model explores the possibility of a Conscious Mind in Conscious Space interfacing with the Physical Mind (Brain) in Physical Space.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Do you ever have weird coincidences?

You know what I mean, you have a thought and then it crops up elsewhere. Your mind has been thinking about something only for someone you encounter to repeat it back to you. The kind of experiences which if you didn`t know any better you would think the universe was reading your mind or playing with you?

I dont believe in extra sensory perception, more that we are living in a structured reality where what occurs here affects what occurs over there. Let your creativity and imagination go, then it comes back to you in your experiences.

I don't have many weird coincidences. So few and insignificant were they, that I can't really remember any.  

On 6/27/2021 at 9:19 AM, SteveKlinko said:

image005.jpg

Could you define Inter Mind?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, SteveKlinko said:

The Inter Mind Model distinguishes a Physical Mind (Brain) and a Conscious Mind, which is where all your Conscious Experiences happen. In this Model the Conscious, Subconscious and Unconscious are all lumped into the Conscious Mind block. The Inter Mind exists between the PM and the CM to provide the functionality needed to convert Neural Activity to Conscious Experience. For more context please go to https://www.TheInterMind.com.

Yeah, you're overcomplicating this. Conscious is a product of the brain. Not separate.

This is just you promoting a site, figures,:rolleyes:

Edited by XenoFish

After 2 attempts at marriage I realized that I am not a mind reader and actually want people to state what is on their mind

• Like 2
  • Haha 3