Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tucker Carlson Claims the NSA Is Spying on Him to Take Down His Show

Grim Reaper 6

Tucker Carlson dropped a bombshell claim on Monday night against the U.S. government, declaring that a whistleblower had informed him that the National Security Agency was actively spying on his communications in an effort to take his show off the air In recent weeks, Carlson has spun a largely baseless conspiracy that the FBI was to blame for the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection, citing a far-right website to make the assertion that the presence of unindicted co-conspirators in the ensuing indictments means FBI agents were actively involved with organizing the seditious Capitol riots. (Besides Carlson fundamentally misunderstanding the role of cooperating witnesses after the fact, legal experts have pointed out that government agents can’t be named as unindicted co-conspirators.)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/tucker-claims-the-nsa-is-spying-on-him-to-take-down-his-show/ar-AALyQQK

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I don’t believe the NSA directly engages in counter intelligence. 

The FBI, on the other hand …. has a history of this.

I cannot watch T. Carlson, he makes me want to puke. It is insane to even imagine that the FBI led the mob on Jan. 6.

Have they led and misled terrorists to jail? Yes, I believe they have, but the leader of Jan. 6 was Donald J. Trump.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

I cannot watch T. Carlson, he makes me want to puke. It is insane to even imagine that the FBI led the mob on Jan. 6.

Have they led and misled terrorists to jail? Yes, I believe they have, but the leader of Jan. 6 was Donald J. Trump.

The video that the Arizona auditor starred in said it was the CIA...

• Haha 2

Poor Tucker he is always so confused.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Who watches him or Rachel Maddow and believes they speak anything more than their own opinions? If people need Tucker Carlson to make choices for them, and think for them, I feel sorry for them. Their IQ must be in the low teens.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

6 Jan was clearly a Green Op all the way.  It had the fingerprints of the FBI all over it.  Antifa was involved too.  "the attack" was a tell-tale sign of Antifa.  It had the MO of Antifa.  You wonder why about 100 people have not yet been identified?  I think there were 1 or 2 people arrested for possessing a firearm in DC, but they had nothing to do with the so-called insurrection.  One grandmother was recently convicted of "parading", seriously??  Others have been charged on vandalism and trespass.  And they should be found guilty and pay a fine, but they need to stop being held as a political prisoner (what's the need?).  They need to go after those instigating the riots last summer.  But none were charged or convicted for insurrection.  I wounder why?

Just think about it.  If this were a real insurrection, the multitude would be armed.  They wouldn't have not just stormed the capital (and a handful of agents wouldn't have stopped the crowd).  They would have also stormed the nearby office buildings and took the tunnels underneath.  Then they would have strung up select Congressmen and hauled off others for trial.  Now help me out here.  I don't recall any of that happening??  It was no insurrection.  The 1954 Capitol shooting and the 1971 Capitol bombing were insurrections (far worse than 6 Jan).

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

Just read U.S. District Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil's opinion, leaning heavily on the arguments of Fox's lawyers: The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' 

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/917747123/you-literally-cant-believe-the-facts-tucker-carlson-tells-you-so-say-fox-s-lawye

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

6 Jan was clearly a Green Op all the way.  It had the fingerprints of the FBI all over it.  Antifa was involved too.  "the attack" was a tell-tale sign of Antifa.  It had the MO of Antifa.  You wonder why about 100 people have not yet been identified?  I think there were 1 or 2 people arrested for possessing a firearm in DC, but they had nothing to do with the so-called insurrection.  One grandmother was recently convicted of "parading", seriously??  Others have been charged on vandalism and trespass.  And they should be found guilty and pay a fine, but they need to stop being held as a political prisoner (what's the need?).  They need to go after those instigating the riots last summer.  But none were charged or convicted for insurrection.  I wounder why?

Just think about it.  If this were a real insurrection, the multitude would be armed.  They wouldn't have not just stormed the capital (and a handful of agents wouldn't have stopped the crowd).  They would have also stormed the nearby office buildings and took the tunnels underneath.  Then they would have strung up select Congressmen and hauled off others for trial.  Now help me out here.  I don't recall any of that happening??  It was no insurrection.  The 1954 Capitol shooting and the 1971 Capitol bombing were insurrections (far worse than 6 Jan).

I always knew you were a space cadet. Thanks for the confirmation.

You truly do get some absolute belters on the internet. Jan 6 was Antifa :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

32 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I always knew you were a space cadet. Thanks for the confirmation.

You truly do get some absolute belters on the internet. Jan 6 was Antifa :lol:

And this is why you will always be a tool.  Like I said, those that the crowd identified as Antifa that were lashing out, they took off their black garb and dawned a red MAGA hat.  Voila, Trump supporter.  A few Trump supporters followed as cannon fodder as Antifa made their escape.  But they still looked like they were in uniform.  Their motions were Antifa, not rednecks.  The FBI has done this before.  They have worked with the CIA to run ops to bring down governments.  Why not do it to our own government?  Got to kill the cat so that the mice can go back to playing.  The “Transition Integrity Project” is just one group whose full membership is not known but has a mix of Left and Right (the true Bureaucracy) and is but one associated groups intent on a soft coup.  Yes, the 2020 election was stolen, but the only ones that got robbed were the people.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, RavenHawk said:

We should have an investigation for it!  That would uncover the truth.  Anyone who would stop or obstruct such an investigation is obviously in cahoots with all these horrible "bad guys".  Senate Republicans Block Capitol Riot Investigation | PEOPLE.com

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RavenHawk said:

Mods, please move this post to the conspiracy theory Forum.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

Mods, please move this post to the conspiracy theory Forum.

Given the rate in which the anti-Trump CTs have be dropping, being debunked, I’d hold off on that.

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

Wow, its time to put the Hip Waders on because it appears that a toilet has over flowed and polluted the content of this thread for anyone interested the following items can now be purchased online all sizes are available!!:lol::tsu:

CB2D496A-203B-4B39-A475-5050309DD102-12306-0000103C3A570456.png

0982F57F-EB01-4C57-AA4E-D9B5D46898E7-12306-0000103EADE7EC45.jpg

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

42 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Why not do it to our own government?  Got to kill the cat so that the mice can go back to playing

Because in this case the cat was already old, blind, mangy and ****ting on the carpet and would die in a few days without anyone's help?

To use your analogy.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Honestly you would not know a Green Operation if it was going on around you. I honestly feel sorry for you, it has gotten to the point were you are unable to separate reality from a Conspiracy Theory. You need some help, I hate to see anyone struggling with the truth like you do in every post!:cry:

Insurrection as defined by the United States Constitution and by the Insurrection Act says nothing about needing be armed to commit that crime. Insurrection can be nothing but words alone, but the Insurrection that occurred that day by definition, was actions take that stopped the Electoral Vite certification. The people who stormed the Captial were not the real Insurrectionist, the individuals who were speaking with President Trump that spoke at the Rally leading up to the attack in the Capital were the Insurrectionist. When President Trump told his base to move to the Captial grounds to continue the Rally he set the stage for all the events that followed on 6 Jan 2021.

Trumps exact words were let's calmly move to the Capital, I will meet you there. Well Trump not only didn't meet them which was the plan all along, he had agitators from the Proud Boys stir up the crowd until they attacked the Capital. While Trump Gleefully watched the events on TV at the White House. If it were not for Vice President Mike Pence taking charge and insuring that the National Guard was in route and insuring the evacuation of our Nations Representatives some of them may have died that day.

In addition my hat goes off to the Capital Police who stood their ground to protect all of our Nations Representatives at the cost of some of their lives and the major injuries they suffered doing so. President Trumps Attempt to subvert the Constitution through Insurrection didn't work, it was doomed from its conception. I don't know why you continue to spread your Conspiracy Theories, you are a very Articulate and Intelligent person who actually knows better than what your posting here, so honestly WHY do you continue to do this???

Sincerly think about this, your better than this, the only reason I can think of why you would do this is because you are paid by some Organiztion to do so, is this true, and who is paying you???

didn't Biden said a rebellion is easily crushed with a nuke? if our president is wiling to use nukes against his people, maybe, nsa spying on a reporter an d closing a show does not sound so impossible. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

38 minutes ago, aztek said:

didn't Biden said a rebellion is easily crushed with a nuke? if our president is wiling to use nukes against his people, maybe, nsa spying on a reporter an d closing a show does not sound so impossible. 

President Joe Biden joked that people who think they needed guns to take on the US government would actually need nuclear weapons. In a speech on Wednesday that outlined his plan to combat gun violence, Biden said, "If you wanted or if you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you would actually  need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons to even attempt such a thinghttps://www.businessinsider.com/biden-mocks-gun-right-advocates-who-say-assault-weapons-needed-fight-government-2021-6

So thanks for your attempt to push a current Conspiracy Theory, some may be shocked that you would do such a thing. But, I see you for what you are, and your comments above only prove that nothing you say can be viewed as serious sadly!:tu:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

the leader of Jan. 6 was Donald J. Trump

Of course st bumbles mc marmalade caused it that very day.

7 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Just think about it.  If this were a real insurrection, the multitude would be armed.  They wouldn't have not just stormed the capital (and a handful of agents wouldn't have stopped the crowd).  They would have also stormed the nearby office buildings and took the tunnels underneath.  Then they would have strung up select Congressmen and hauled off others for trial.  Now help me out here

This is correct the bumbling buffoons who on trumps insiting stormed the cap were not any organized militia group or antifa posing as trumpers they were simple low end yet radical trump worshippers drinking his orange kool aid, goat boy, desk photo opp Dick  ahem richard and the rest of that crew were just as big of epic fails as their leader.

I doubt fbi is wasting time on TC any rational thinking person knows hes a CT braying trumpuppet.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, the13bats said:

I doubt fbi is wasting time on TC any rational thinking person knows hes a CT braying trumpuppet.

Hmm. Let's see... Tucker claims wild conspiracy theory that promotes the reasons for watching his show.

Nothing to see here folks. Move along.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Setton said:

Because in this case the cat was already old, blind, mangy and ****ting on the carpet and would die in a few days without anyone's help?

To use your analogy.

That wasn’t my analogy.  You do realize that you just described St Bidet?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

That wasn’t my analogy.  You do realize that you just described St Bidet?

Really? He's on the way out already?

Don't recall an election in the last few weeks...

On 6/30/2021 at 1:38 AM, Desertrat56 said:

Poor Tucker he is always so confused.

He's FITH....

• Like 2