Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

South Dakota to send National Guard to Texas to help guard the southern border

OverSword

44 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

They were sent back as soon as it was found they had the virus.   They never made it past the detainment center at the border.   And I suspect, since it is Texas, those that were not infected did get the vaccine before they were let loose.   And the "average American" is not in fear of the vaccine, the average American has been vaccinated if they could be and there are a lot of reasons they can't be vaccinated that are legitimate.

Where do you live?  What is the percentage of vaccinated where you live (if you live in the U.S.)?

Breaking 50% makes it average.  I live in Iowa which is at 48%.  Texas is 42%.

Average: (noun) a number expressing the central or typical value in a set of data, in particular the mode, median, or (most commonly) the mean, which is calculated by dividing the sum of the values in the set by their number.Compare with mean.

The "average" American is unvaccinated.  

6 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Breaking 50% makes it average.  I live in Iowa which is at 48%.  Texas is 42%.

Average: (noun) a number expressing the central or typical value in a set of data, in particular the mode, median, or (most commonly) the mean, which is calculated by dividing the sum of the values in the set by their number.Compare with mean.

The "average" American is unvaccinated.  

I know what average means, but those numbers have nothing to do with your assumption that the average indicates fear.

New Mexico is at 56% fully vaccinated, 70% with at least one dose (as of 6-29-21),  we even have one county that has 100% of adults fully vaccinated.

Edited by Desertrat56

Just now, Desertrat56 said:

I know what average means, but those numbers have nothing to do with your assumption that the average indicates fear.

New Mexico is at 56% fully vaccinated, 70% with at least one dose,  we even have one county that has 100% of adults fully vaccinated.

The fear is the reason why.  The guys at work are scared that it may make them infertile.  Others are scared because it hasn't been around long and will cause side effects.  Others are scared because they think it will implant nanites in them. Some are scared because it might affect their health.  None have given any reasons besides fear.

You are free to call it what you wish.  I am calling it fear because that is what I see.  

5 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

The fear is the reason why.  The guys at work are scared that it may make them infertile.  Others are scared because it hasn't been around long and will cause side effects.  Others are scared because they think it will implant nanites in them. Some are scared because it might affect their health.  None have given any reasons besides fear.

You are free to call it what you wish.  I am calling it fear because that is what I see.  

OK.  That is not what I see.  The people I know who are not vaccinated want to be because they are afraid of getting the virus but can't for medical reasons.   Children under the age of 16 aren't getting vaccinated in New Mexico yet.  I only know two people who aren't vaccinated and pretend like the virus is not real, but not because of fear, it is stupidity, a clinging to some political idea that it is a hoax to perpetrated by the democrats.  

Texas community on edge as cartels traffic illegal immigrants, crime and death surge

One rancher who would only speak on the condition of anonymity showed Fox News four structures on his sprawling property that he said were illegally entered by migrants. In one case, the rancher said the burglars ransacked the kitchen of an old ranch house in search of food. In another instance, he told Fox News migrants kicked down the door of a small structure at the back of the property.

"In previous years, we pick up three, four, five a year that had the misfortune of coming across the desert and not being able to make it," he said. "Since January, this influx, it's been crazy. I mean, like I said, we're up to 17, 18 dead ones this year."

Another rancher, who did not want to be identified for fear of retribution by the Mexican cartels, said he’s seen more illegal border crossings along his property since October than he did the previous 20 years combined. 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-border-community-illegal-immigration-crime-death

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, aztek said:

"Since January, this influx, it's been crazy. I mean, like I said, we're up to 17, 18 dead ones this year."

Grim.  Finding a dead person on your property has got to be a bummer.

• Like 2

Okay new rule: You cannot whine about how immigrants and refugees are unvaccinated if you, yourself, are not willing to get the vaccine. 

On 7/4/2021 at 7:46 PM, Gromdor said:

Oh dear lord.  America is a failure if we need speciai interpreters to understand what was supposed to be a simple document.  Needing an interpreter to understand our Constitution is the same as needing a commentator to understand the news. I pity those people that have to constantly have others explain their life and liberties to them- because their shackles of ignorance lets those "interpreters" control them.  They are slaves to whatever the "interpreter" tells them.

And yet we have 9 interpreters. They're referred to as the Supreme Court. If not for the Supreme Court the 2nd Amendment would have been neutered a long time ago. This is because there are simpletons that can't understand the meaning of the document that you say is simple to understand.

Of course the Constitution is a simple document for those who profess to be word smiths like Maxine Waters.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Okay new rule: You cannot whine about how immigrants and refugees are unvaccinated if you, yourself, are not willing to get the vaccine. 

Okay new rule:  You cannot accept immigrants and refugees who are unvaccinated if you, yourself want to stop the virus.

34 minutes ago, Myles said:

Okay new rule:  You cannot accept immigrants and refugees who are unvaccinated if you, yourself want to stop the virus.

We have a surplus of vaccines. Vaccinate them at the point of entry. Simple as that

43 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

We have a surplus of vaccines. Vaccinate them at the point of entry. Simple as that

The vaccination is not a cure and does not stop the spread completely.   

I'm vaccinated and still wear a mask when out in public.  

14 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

And yet we have 9 interpreters. They're referred to as the Supreme Court. If not for the Supreme Court the 2nd Amendment would have been neutered a long time ago. This is because there are simpletons that can't understand the meaning of the document that you say is simple to understand.

Of course the Constitution is a simple document for those who profess to be word smiths like Maxine Waters.

That's partially true.

The Supreme Court judges laws and court judgements on whether they are constitutional or not by comparing them to what is written in our Constitution.  I guess you can say they are intrerpreting in that case.  The Constitiution has to be clear and straight forward for them to do that and for the most part it is.  But what they are truly doing is merely checking the law or judgement to see if it matches what the Constituion says.

The Supreme Court does not redefine the Constitution or amendments because they think a founding father meant something else- In Ravenhawks case, the sixth amendment does not say that National Guard troops can shoot people without a trial and no Supreme Court Justice ever had that opinion.