Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Bigfoot chases ATV' video clip raises eyebrows

UM-Bot

31 minutes ago, Seti42 said:

BigfootLineUp_SIZED.jpg.43c67a2db9424632c30d08d0d9ec31a1.jpg

"Number 3. That's the guy, I'm sure of it."

I can't believe that man decapitated a poor bigfoot!

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Thank goodness. Love a good bigfoot encounter and I was beginning to worry that our hoaxers field researchers had given up.

The gait is peculiarly non human. The sheer size and athleticism. Do they even have that sort of material in 2021? The physiology.

Unless someone recreates this exactly, that wasn't a man in a bigfoot suit. This has never been debunked and is looking undebunkable (think I just made that word up lol).

Has Meldrum given opinion yet?

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

naah that was a kangaroo in the video, just trust me it was a kangaroo

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MissJatti said:

naah that was a kangaroo in the video, just trust me it was a kangaroo

Well, kangaroos do have big feet for their size.

• Like 2

Applying the same rules for everything else on UM. 

It's inconclusive. Needs more evidence. Now I'd add, else it is true until proven otherwise.

The suggestion it was fake in the news article is leading the witness and you all fell for it. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

5 hours ago, Horta said:

Thank goodness. Love a good bigfoot encounter and I was beginning to worry that our hoaxers field researchers had given up.

The gait is peculiarly non human. The sheer size and athleticism. Do they even have that sort of material in 2021? The physiology.

Unless someone recreates this exactly, that wasn't a man in a bigfoot suit. This has never been debunked and is looking undebunkable (think I just made that word up lol).

Has Meldrum given opinion yet?

Just no way to be inana babbling speeding along in your ATV and stage a hoax timed perfectly for your subject to walk the moment your tacked on camera person pans that way.

I can only speculate going by what ive heard meldrum bray in the past and assume he will say something to the effect that after his expert analysis that the creature must be in excess of 9ft and that he can see muscle movement under the suit, ahem fur and skin, that no human could ever walk like the creature in the film and thats its in par with the patterson film as unquestionable proof BF exists.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, razman said:

Razameter 90% hoax 10% bigfoot . :D

10% seems very high.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

'Bigfoot chases ATV' video clip raises eyebrows

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611b4ade04e5d764dc09d

Harte

• Haha 4

Surprise, surprise..... Another Vaseline smeared camera lens photo of a bigfoot.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, tortugabob said:

Surprise, surprise..... Another Vaseline smeared camera lens photo of a bigfoot.

Vaseline? Hardly.

It's smegma from the skunk ape glands.

Harte

• Haha 3

On 7/4/2021 at 11:07 PM, Harte said:

Vaseline? Hardly.

It's smegma from the skunk ape glands.

Harte

Man, I just ate.

• Haha 3

On 7/1/2021 at 7:49 PM, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Applying the same rules for everything else on UM. 

It's inconclusive. Needs more evidence. Now I'd add, else it is true until proven otherwise.

The suggestion it was fake in the news article is leading the witness and you all fell for it. 

You can only fall for it if you bothered to read the article which I did not.  I did watch the video though and came to the opinion that it was fake all by myself . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TashaMarie said:

You can only fall for it if you bothered to read the article which I did not.  I did watch the video though and came to the opinion that it was fake all by myself . 

Fake, you say?

giphy.gif

Harte

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/4/2021 at 1:00 PM, tortugabob said:

Blobsquatch :yes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3