Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Werewolf sightings/encounters

Dre_T_Hunter

Calm down you too. So Dre T you would like another story I have many this one happened to my brother recently!

My brother was walking through the woods. On a nature hike which I feel is good for him so I force him to go. (yes I can still whip my brother's @$$!) Anyways he was just walking through and he saw a bear's dead corpse. He examined the bear and it looked lke a dog/wolf attacked it, but that could only be done by many wolves as this was a rather large bear, but he only found one set of wolf tracks also the tracks seemed to be bipedal. I had told my brother many stories before about werewolves and they never bothered him before he thought they were bullsh--, but after seeing this he freaked and started running back to his campsite. When he got there he found that something had visited it and recently! He found the same tracks he found near the bears body walking to and from his campsite. That night he went to his tent and layed there with his little silver knife pendent held tightly to his chest. (I gave it to him for his last birthday.) He was terrifyied at this whole thing! But eventually he fell asleep. He was woken early by a growling noise. Followed by inhuman words and a savage voice that seemed a little contorted.

"Damn... homans.... come to forest... break trees start fire..... kill prey for brudders!"

He stayed there and just kept silent and squeezed his pendent tightly to his chest. He could see the shadow of this wolf-like creature through his tent. He almost p***ed his pants, but held it in he did not want any of this things sences to kick in at the worst time. After hours of waiting for it to leave and hours of listening to it search for him and talk about slaughtering him. it finnally left and the next morning is when I would pick him up he came screaming to the car p*** scared telling me all about this awful encounter.

• Like 1

hehe a wolf with a big stick no.gif i would of picked an even bigger one up and hit him back with it original.gif

i do believe in werewolfs as such but anyone think they just another kind of animal, as in you cant turn into one buy being bitten crying.gif wish i could

brother pm me with some of ur stuff you have come up with i am very interesed in this sort of stuff pls original.gif

Edited by jeffbobs

Calm down you too. So Dre T you would like another story I have many this one happened to my brother recently!

My brother was walking through the woods. On a nature hike which I feel is good for him so I force him to go. (yes I can still whip my brother's @$$!) Anyways he was just walking through and he saw a bear's dead corpse. He examined the bear and it looked lke a dog/wolf attacked it, but that could only be done by many wolves as this was a rather large bear, but he only found one set of wolf tracks also the tracks seemed to be bipedal. I had told my brother many stories before about werewolves and they never bothered him before he thought they were bullsh--, but after seeing this he freaked and started running back to his campsite. When he got there he found that something had visited it and recently! He found the same tracks he found near the bears body walking to and from his campsite. That night he went to his tent and layed there with his little silver knife pendent held tightly to his chest. (I gave it to him for his last birthday.) He was terrifyied at this whole thing! But eventually he fell asleep. He was woken early by a growling noise. Followed by inhuman words and a savage voice that seemed a little contorted.

"Damn... homans.... come to forest... break trees start fire..... kill prey for brudders!"

He stayed there and just kept silent and squeezed his pendent tightly to his chest. He could see the shadow of this wolf-like creature through his tent. He almost p***ed his pants, but held it in he did not want any of this things sences to kick in at the worst time. After hours of waiting for it to leave and hours of listening to it search for him and talk about slaughtering him. it finnally left and the next morning is when I would pick him up he came screaming to the car p*** scared telling me all about this awful encounter.

760525[/snapback]

Your brother was in his tent, but the werewolf spent hours searching for him? If your bro listened to the beast, why the beast didnt spot the tent and search for him there? You said that they where close enough to hear the beast speaking.

Sorry for my english...

there was a hell of alot of reports of werewolfs in wales...think thats how you spell it, the thing on britain that looks like a pigs head, i was lookin up about werewolfson the internet and it said about so many reports from a while back cropped up. ill try find it for you later

I don't have any idea why the werewolf didn't search the tent maybe it was just trying to inspire fear or perhaps it didn't think think to search there. I really don't know or maybe it was just retarded or not even looking for him.

Edited by Brother_werewolf

well ive been thinkin for ages about if there was such things as werewolfs, would they be werewolfs and not human/werewolf because let face it for your whole entire body to change and your bones reconfigure that would be very very hard to do even if it was god!

I really do not believe there are werewolfs just running around but if there are i hope they stay in france, cause i never plain on going there! w00t.gif

706575[/snapback]

dont let them stay in france!!! all the french will do it eat them sad.gif they have tryed every other animal

As much as werewolves have been a fascination for me since I arrived on this planet, I really don't think they exist. Its more a romantic vision, kinda like vampires, tragic but beautiful (god, I sound so goth lol laugh.gif ). Anyhoo, if you want to read up on werewolves I would recommend picking up a copy of 'The Book Of Werewolves' as written by the Rev. Sabine Baring Gould. Its an oooold book, but it does get reprinted and is relatively easy to get a copy of. Its quite a hard read, but its very interesting if you stick with it.

H alien.gif

Cool and Hoagy that you for changing your sig the other one weirded me out.

Cool and Hoagy that you for changing your sig the other one weirded me out.

776302[/snapback]

lol! I will be switching between the two, so be warned laugh.gif

As much as werewolves have been a fascination for me since I arrived on this planet, I really don't think they exist.  Its more a romantic vision, kinda like vampires, tragic but beautiful (god, I sound so goth lol laugh.gif ).  Anyhoo, if you want to read up on werewolves I would recommend picking up a copy of 'The Book Of Werewolves' as written by the Rev. Sabine Baring Gould.  Its an oooold book, but it does get reprinted and is relatively easy to get a copy of.  Its quite a hard read, but its very interesting if you stick with it.

H alien.gif

776147[/snapback]

*shakes fist* DAMNED MUTTS GETTING ALL THE WHORING ATTENTION!!

And Hoagy dun believe in me *tear drop*

As much as werewolves have been a fascination for me since I arrived on this planet, I really don't think they exist.  Its more a romantic vision, kinda like vampires, tragic but beautiful (god, I sound so goth lol laugh.gif ).  Anyhoo, if you want to read up on werewolves I would recommend picking up a copy of 'The Book Of Werewolves' as written by the Rev. Sabine Baring Gould.  Its an oooold book, but it does get reprinted and is relatively easy to get a copy of.  Its quite a hard read, but its very interesting if you stick with it.

H alien.gif

776147[/snapback]

*shakes fist* DAMNED MUTTS GETTING ALL THE WHORING ATTENTION!!

And Hoagy dun believe in me *tear drop*

776443[/snapback]

why are you a werewolf ohmy.gif?

Has anyone ever found a warewolf for real! just wondering.. blink.gif

Werewolves....

I don't thin kthey could exist...

For example, if a human could change into a different living form, which is bigger (as werewolves are in mass), their hearts would need to change to a larger heart, with more pressure and blood to pump.

During this transformation, the heart would stop fuctioning, which could be fatal.

As tissue takes quite a while to regenerate in a larger form, the heart might stop for several hours during the transformation.

This would most likely be fatal.

Werewolves....

I don't thin kthey could exist...

For example, if a human could change into a different living form, which is bigger (as werewolves are in mass), their hearts would need to change to a larger heart, with more pressure and blood to pump.

During this transformation, the heart would stop fuctioning, which could be fatal.

As tissue takes quite a while to regenerate in a larger form, the heart might stop for several hours during the transformation.

This would most likely be fatal.

784405[/snapback]

Haven't you heard during their first change most werewolves die?

A friend (whom I will call Jim) of mine even told me a story while he was in the hospital (an hour afterwords he died of fright)

He and his brother were out camping and they had a lot of fun until his brother started puking. He asked his brother if he was sick and he sad he thought he had rabies (this coincidently was at the time was when the full moon was high.) So Jim asked him why. And he said A big wolf-like creature sliced him in the arm good after he shot it while it was chewing on his dog. Jim's brother also seemed to have dizziness and felt lightheaded. Jim asked him if he knew what it was. He said "My neighbors said it was a werewolf" then he vomited. Jim then saw his brother look up at the moon and laugh at the thought. Then Jim heard bones Crakling loudly and his brother was getting bigger. His brother started changing and screaming in PAIN about his chest being on fire. The sight of the transformation HORRIFIED Jim until the point where his brothers eyes just got empty and he dropped to the ground. Jim passed out in horror. When he woke up he was in the hospital. And they told him his brother's heart had just stopped. They told him he had a severe heart attack that seemed to have been caused by fear.