Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Werewolf sightings/encounters

Dre_T_Hunter

i 4got 2 mention when i woke up the next morring my knee was hurting, when i looked at it i saw a scar (that i still have btw) that looks very much like a gun shot wound in my left knee

Why don't you just say that you think you are a werewolf and you have been shot? :tu:

Why don't you just say that you think you are a werewolf and you have been shot? :tu:

idk just used to tellin my stoies like that outta habit i told u guys the whole thing steda just sayin that sry that it was sooo long :blush:

idk just used to tellin my stoies like that outta habit i told u guys the whole thing steda just sayin that sry that it was sooo long :blush:

S'okay. ;)

Were did Vandyke go? im not done playing with him yet :D but seriously, FINALLY WE HAVE PEACE!!!

there goes Stephen Hawking zooming across my feild again Vandyke! get the camera!

ok, i'll shut up, it was just so fun to defend this beleif, albiet it wasnt a challenge it was still fun wasnt it guys? :D

Were did Vandyke go? im not done playing with him yet :D but seriously, FINALLY WE HAVE PEACE!!!

there goes Stephen Hawking zooming across my feild again Vandyke! get the camera!

ok, i'll shut up, it was just so fun to defend this beleif, albiet it wasnt a challenge it was still fun wasnt it guys? :D

That dude made no sense at all and he attacked everyone no matter what they believed! :huh:

He hated everyone.... :lol:

But he was SOOOOO vunerable to being knocked right off of his ever-so-fragile pedastal of self-dillusioned authority and narrow mindedness. making him freak out was just the icing on the cake.

i just LOVE seeing people like him who come in block headed and foolishy sure of themselves, and being wheeled out. gibbering in a Hanbibal Lector muzzle/straight jacket harness. and in his case, yelling about hairy naked men on motorcycles :D "THEYRE EVERYWERE! NAKED MOTORCYCLISTS COVERED IN FUR!!! AAAHHHHHHGGHH!!!!!"

Edited by Goatsucking_goodenss

Lovin the thread guys, will follow this one with bated breath!!!! :tu:

YES! I I I do have something to contribute to this thread.

ANYONE who believes in werewolves is clearly suffering from a SPASCTIFICATION OF THE MIND!

Clearly you are using the same delusions you are aiming at me!

This is reality, not dungeons and dragons. I've met your type before at civil war re-enactment clubs. Goat sucking goddess indeed! Indeed sir.

EGAD!!!! It is a child trying to act as if he is a adult. :w00t:

also................how the hell can you stutter while typing. me thinks there is trickery in the air.

That dude made no sense at all and he attacked everyone no matter what they believed! :huh:

He hated everyone.... :lol:

Vandyke*thinks for a moment*.....hmmmmmmmm....Vandyke....where have I heard that name before.........OH YEAH!!!!...................................Dick.

Edited by Onyxdk

Oh, and i would like to make clear that i intended my name to be goatsucking_goodness, not goodens (that was a typo) and certainly not goddess like Vandyke evn further mispelled. just saying

You cannot get it by being bitten! I hate that belief. You all want answers about werewolves? What do you wanna know? I got the answers, after all I just... AM ONE!!! I didn't just choose my forumID as ozwerewolf for the hell of it. I was a werewolf back in medievil France, I died and was reincarnated recently, but I retain all my memories from back then. My name then was Oz, that's why it's a part of my profile ID. First off I want to clear up a few things. There are 3 types of werewolves. Moonwalkers - cursed to take on the form of a wolf during the nights of the full moon. Wolfen - born werewolves, always in the werewolf form. Lycanthropes - Born werewolves in human form, gain ability to take on werewolf form at around age 6, older ones can take on a pure wolf form. Most werewolves still living today are Lycanthropes, however a Moonwalker shows up now and then, and there are a few Wolfen still living in France & Germany. The first few times a werewolf makes the transformation it is pure agony with all the bones growing and muscle mass increasing under the skin, also the hair growth itches like hell, but after doing it enough times it gets tolerable. However one commen misconception is that a werewolf's knee joints reverse, they don't. Also the muzzle only stretches slightly, that is why they are still able to speak human languages. And yes we do have tails, that spine stretching sensation is just creepy. I should also mention that the werewolf gene can skip generations, my great grandfather was one, but my grandpa and dad weren't. If the gene is recessive, as in skipping a couple generations, it can take longer for the individual to gain the ability to transform. For instance, I am 23, I only learned how 2 1/2 years ago. Werewolves used to travel in packs, but since forest areas have diminished so much we have been forced to discontinue that practice. In this lifetime I have located a few of my old pack including Oz's brother and mate. On average werewolves live about 600 - 800 years old assuming we aren't killed. Some of us enjoy the thrill of the hunt so much that they maintain werewolf form and terrorize people and animals frequently, but the majority of us live like normal humans unless we need to use our superhuman skills. Silver is deadly to us, and in a strong enough dose wolfsbane can kill us too. Most of us don't get along too well with vampires, but 2 of my best friends and my girlfriend are vampires. We do get along extremely well with most other were-creatures though. My best friend is a werefox, and my roommate is a werecat. Being a werewolf and being friends with many other supernatural beings is part of what led to me becoming a paranormal investigator. I can't think of anything else right now, but if you have any questions feel free to ask me.

You cannot get it by being bitten! I hate that belief. You all want answers about werewolves? What do you wanna know? I got the answers, after all I just... AM ONE!!! I didn't just choose my forumID as ozwerewolf for the hell of it. I was a werewolf back in medievil France, I died and was reincarnated recently, but I retain all my memories from back then. My name then was Oz, that's why it's a part of my profile ID. First off I want to clear up a few things. There are 3 types of werewolves. Moonwalkers - cursed to take on the form of a wolf during the nights of the full moon. Wolfen - born werewolves, always in the werewolf form. Lycanthropes - Born werewolves in human form, gain ability to take on werewolf form at around age 6, older ones can take on a pure wolf form. Most werewolves still living today are Lycanthropes, however a Moonwalker shows up now and then, and there are a few Wolfen still living in France & Germany. The first few times a werewolf makes the transformation it is pure agony with all the bones growing and muscle mass increasing under the skin, also the hair growth itches like hell, but after doing it enough times it gets tolerable. However one commen misconception is that a werewolf's knee joints reverse, they don't. Also the muzzle only stretches slightly, that is why they are still able to speak human languages. And yes we do have tails, that spine stretching sensation is just creepy. I should also mention that the werewolf gene can skip generations, my great grandfather was one, but my grandpa and dad weren't. If the gene is recessive, as in skipping a couple generations, it can take longer for the individual to gain the ability to transform. For instance, I am 23, I only learned how 2 1/2 years ago. Werewolves used to travel in packs, but since forest areas have diminished so much we have been forced to discontinue that practice. In this lifetime I have located a few of my old pack including Oz's brother and mate. On average werewolves live about 600 - 800 years old assuming we aren't killed. Some of us enjoy the thrill of the hunt so much that they maintain werewolf form and terrorize people and animals frequently, but the majority of us live like normal humans unless we need to use our superhuman skills. Silver is deadly to us, and in a strong enough dose wolfsbane can kill us too. Most of us don't get along too well with vampires, but 2 of my best friends and my girlfriend are vampires. We do get along extremely well with most other were-creatures though. My best friend is a werefox, and my roommate is a werecat. Being a werewolf and being friends with many other supernatural beings is part of what led to me becoming a paranormal investigator. I can't think of anything else right now, but if you have any questions feel free to ask me.

If you realyare a werewolf why don't you get some one to take some pics of you transformed to prove that werewolfs do exist.

Oh, and i would like to make clear that i intended my name to be goatsucking_goodness, not goodens (that was a typo) and certainly not goddess like Vandyke evn further mispelled. just saying

Because of the way the brian works, I always saw it as goodness anyway... :tu:

Because of the way the brian works, I always saw it as goodness anyway... :tu:

If that typo wasn't intentional......it was damn funny none the lass(yes I did).

ive always said that the world will end in the screaming of infants and the babbling of morons like you.

lol :lol: Yeah, I've always thought the same.

If you realyare a werewolf why don't you get some one to take some pics of you transformed to prove that werewolfs do exist.

He did.............................but he ate them :no:

just joking lol :tu:

You do understand its completely impossible for a human to build bone and twist it to make the shape of a werewolf in the matter of seconds. This goes for all body parts like muscle, tissue, etc. So what madness would drive you to believe in werewolves its worst than believing in UFOs, Bigfoot, or the truely hilarious ghosts :lol::lol:

You do understand its completely impossible for a human to build bone and twist it to make the shape of a werewolf in the matter of seconds. This goes for all body parts like muscle, tissue, etc. So what madness would drive you to believe in werewolves its worst than believing in UFOs, Bigfoot, or the truely hilarious ghosts :lol::lol:

hey u no what they say anything is possible weither or not we'd like 2 believe it and besides mabe werecreatures were born not bitten and scratch u no the government doesnt tell us everything their doing with humans and animals

hey u no what they say anything is possible weither or not we'd like 2 believe it and besides mabe werecreatures were born not bitten and scratch u no the government doesnt tell us everything their doing with humans and animals

you do know the government no matter how hard they tried could not possibly hide that. And besides why is it always america's government that hide everything. Government hides certain stuff like when they are going to kill a terroist for home security but never hold or even can hold something like that.

Only possible way to make one is genetic engineer and by law the fbi never allows the thing to fully grow past its embryo form.

What i am saying is everyone says the government is the cause to all secrets. The government isn't hiding everything including Aliens,mind reading technology, and werewolves.

i dont know very much about w-wolfs but what kind are we talking about the ones that turn at a full moon or ones that are always a w-wolf and if so could it be posible that they would only pass through or stay in diffrent areas at diffrent times of the year.

because were i live theres this thing we call the beast and it only shows up at night and during the summer only

Edited by mike1989

i dont know very much about w-wolfs but what kind are we talking about the ones that turn at a full moon or ones that are always a w-wolf and if so could it be posible that they would only pass through or stay in diffrent areas at diffrent times of the year.

because were i live theres this thing we call the beast and it only shows up at night and during the summer only

This "beast" you spoke of...what does it look like to you?

This "beast" you spoke of...what does it look like to you?

i dont really now but from what i have seen it is about the same size as a man but it has black hair all over its body me my cuz and a bunch of other people were out in the woods behind my house and thats when we hurd what seemed to be someone screaming like a little girls scream yes classic little girl scream but when we got to were the scream was coming from we saw it hunched over something it stude up saw us are bucked it. it like jumped into a tree and got a way but this thing was like 6 feet tall. and to this day i dont sleep with my window open

• Like 1

Hey I would really like to know any encounters & sightings of werewolves/shapeshifters...

This really should help making the puzzle complete...

(And I don't need any information about the Bray Road Beast only if it's very recent)

D. is searching in every place...

...using all methods!

im a strong believer in werewolves and i am joined to alot of sites that have reaglar Pshifter and werewolf meetings. there are alot of ppl there that belive that:

1. they were a wolf in their b4 life

2. part of their soul is canine

3. they are a werewolf (but thats some kind of mental disease)

4. they believe that part of their blood line is werewolf but thy are not Pshifters. and finally

5. they dont believe in turning into wolves on full moon.

i belive a few of these things (not the mental bit :tu: )

i have meet over 40 and there have only been about 4 ppl who i thought were fake

"ppl who pretend to be Pshifters/werewolf get bored and are usually lying becuase ppl who believe that they are part wolf do not bost. they know if they said it to much they will be taken away to a lab to be tested on :hmm: "

this probably isnt much help but i thought id post anyways :tu:

i dont really now but from what i have seen it is about the same size as a man but it has black hair all over its body me my cuz and a bunch of other people were out in the woods behind my house and thats when we hurd what seemed to be someone screaming like a little girls scream yes classic little girl scream but when we got to were the scream was coming from we saw it hunched over something it stude up saw us are bucked it. it like jumped into a tree and got a way but this thing was like 6 feet tall. and to this day i dont sleep with my window open

My friend, something tells me that if what you saw was 6ft. tall and hairy, then an open window is THE LEAST of your worries.