Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
glorybebe

Biden says administration will be 'knocking on doors' to get remaining Americans vaccinated

121 posts in this topic

glorybebe
  • President Joe Biden warned that those who have not gotten their COVID vaccine shot should be 'thinking twice' about that decision
  • He cited the rising cases tied to the Delta variant
  • 'It's more easily transmissible potentially more dangerous,' he said, adding 'let me put it another way, seems to be that should cause everybody to think twice' 
  • COVID cases were up in nearly half of U.S. states, a USA TODAY analysis shows
  • The Delta variant is now responsible for 26% of cases https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9761497/Biden-launch-neighborhood-campaigns-COVID-vaccine-rate.html

Huh....that is going to rile a lot of people up.  Forced inoculations? :(

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Desertrat56
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, glorybebe said:
  • President Joe Biden warned that those who have not gotten their COVID vaccine shot should be 'thinking twice' about that decision
  • 'It's more easily transmissible potentially more dangerous,' he said, adding 'let me put it another way, seems to be that should cause everybody to think twice' 
  • The Delta variant is now responsible for 26% of cases https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9761497/Biden-launch-neighborhood-campaigns-COVID-vaccine-rate.html

Huh, don't worry about it, he won't be knocking at your door and I think this is written in an emotionally manipulative way.    It's the U.S.  there may be nurses at bus stops giving vaccines like in the 70's for the flu vaccine but there will be no "round up" and forced vaccination.  Now I have seen a lot of shaming going on, which didn't happen in the 70's and is going to cause a few more shoot outs by unstable people if those arrogant enough to think shaming is righteous don't cut it out.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

RavenHawk

'It's more easily transmissible potentially more dangerous'

It may be more transmissible but to say it is potentially more dangerous is an exercise in fear mongering.  It's more dangerous walking down the street, but we still do it.  You could be robbed, shot, run over, or even struck by lightening.

• Like 3

HandsomeGorilla

No, this doesn't sound anything like forced inoculations and to imply it is is being dishonest 

Stop 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

XenoFish

Then the next variant, then the next, and the next, so on and so forth. 

• Like 6

aztek
4 minutes ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

No, this doesn't sound anything like forced inoculations and to imply it is is being dishonest 

Stop 

no?  lol

knocking on doors is what forced inoculation is.  why do you think they would knock on doors if it isn't, to give you a fresh copy of a cdc  brochure? lmao

• Like 6

Desertrat56
11 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Then the next variant, then the next, and the next, so on and so forth. 

Just like the flu only faster.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Setton
1 hour ago, glorybebe said:

Where does even that hack rag say anything about forced inoculations?

It doesn't. It says they'll be knocking on doors to encourage people to get vaccinated, not force them to.

• Like 4

Setton
18 minutes ago, aztek said:

no?  lol

knocking on doors is what forced inoculation is.  why do you think they would knock on doors if it isn't, to give you a fresh copy of a cdc  brochure? lmao

So every time an election canvasser knocks on your door to encourage you to vote for them, you find yourself irresistibly compelled to do so.

What an odd life to have so little capacity for independent thought...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

HandsomeGorilla
2 minutes ago, Setton said:

So every time an election canvasser knocks on your door to encourage you to vote for them, you find yourself irresistibly compelled to do so.

What an odd life to have so little capacity for independent thought...

This was exactly my initial reaction

When the first govt official gets shot in the face for trying to jab a needle into someone, then I'll believe they're forcibly inoculating people

• Like 1

susieice

Don't answer the door.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Cookie Monster
1 hour ago, glorybebe said:

Wont happened, he forgot take take away their arms first lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sir Wearer of Hats

In any sensible nation, knocking on doors offering the COVID injection would be a good community service (with the proviso that “yeah, nah thanks mate” doesn’t end up up on a watch list). However, in America it’s a threat to freedom. Mind you, in China it would be Tuesday. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Desertrat56
1 minute ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

In any sensible nation, knocking on doors offering the COVID injection would be a good community service (with the proviso that “yeah, nah thanks mate” doesn’t end up up on a watch list). However, in America it’s a threat to freedom. Mind you, in China it would be Tuesday. 

I suspect Australia isn't a "sensible nation" based on your opinion either.  I would like to see your reaction if some volunteer knocked on your door to give you a vaccination.    And no one is knocking on doors with vaccinations, they are knocking on doors and handing out flyers with information about vaccinations.  

• Like 2

Sir Wearer of Hats
1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

I suspect Australia isn't a "sensible nation" based on your opinion either.  I would like to see your reaction if some volunteer knocked on your door to give you a vaccination.    And no one is knocking on doors with vaccinations, they are knocking on doors and handing out flyers with information about vaccinations.  

Australia is VERY FAR from being a sensible nation, we are instead a nation lead by a used car salesman with an unconvincing smile. 
My reaction, BTW would be to tell them I can’t be vaccinated with the Astra-Zennica because I get blood clots easily and have a family history of HITS. 

• Like 3

XenoFish
Just now, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

we are instead a nation lead by a used car salesman with an unconvincing smile.

Don't feel to bad. Sleepy Joe needs to be in a nursing home. 

• Like 3

Sir Wearer of Hats
1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Don't feel to bad. Sleepy Joe needs to be in a nursing home. 

At least Joe is mostly harmless, our feckless idiot actively lies to us and expects the media to be uncritical of him or he’ll send the AFP after the reporters. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Desertrat56
14 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

At least Joe is mostly harmless, our feckless idiot actively lies to us and expects the media to be uncritical of him or he’ll send the AFP after the reporters. 

Sounds like someone we just got rid of.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Katniss

I thought it was against the law to force inoculations? Doesn't that violate individual rights?

• Like 3

Desertrat56
3 minutes ago, Katniss said:

I thought it was against the law to force inoculations? Doesn't that violate individual rights?

He didn't say anything about forcing inoculations.   The headline was emotionally misleading.    There have already been places around the states like Detroit where volunteers are walking through neighborhoods and handing out CDC flyers and talking to people about getting vaccinated. It can't go any further than that.   The money would be better spent going to rural communities and offering to take people for a vaccine if they want one.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Katniss
2 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

He didn't say anything about forcing inoculations.   The headline was emotionally misleading.    There have already been places around the states like Detroit where volunteers are walking through neighborhoods and handing out CDC flyers and talking to people about getting vaccinated. It can't go any further than that.   The money would be better spent going to rural communities and offering to take people for a vaccine if they want one.  

Thought so. But just in case, I'll get my covid vaccine dart gun ready if a doctor gives the orders.:D I'm joking of course.

• Haha 4

Desertrat56
12 minutes ago, Katniss said:

Thought so. But just in case, I'll get my covid vaccine dart gun ready if a doctor gives the orders.:D I'm joking of course.

I tried to find out how they are determining whose doors to knock on.   I couldn't find anything except articles about groups in different cities handing out flyers in neighborhoods that have been identified by the cities as areas with low vaccination rates.   

• Like 3

and then

It wouldn't surprise me to see local and state governments limiting travel inside their jurisdictions unless proof of inoculation is shown.  The incentives these entities are pushing simply do not fit the risks associated with this virus.  The stats are consistently showing a recovery rate at or above 99% except in some patients over 65 and older.  It's a serious risk to older or sicker people but that risk in no way justifies what the world's governments are doing.

• Like 3

aztek
1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

lol, no, i'm pretty sure it would be a knock of force to make you comply, hence think twice,  not an offer of anything.  it's in line with his joke, of using nukes against his own people, right? lol 

but tells us more about our gvmnt, it is so interesting, lol

• Like 2

Raptor Witness
2 hours ago, susieice said:

Don't answer the door.

Best post of the week, so far. ;)

• Like 2