Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Australia UFO report refers to 'cat-faced' aliens

"Vehicles stalled in vicinity of brilliant, transparent mushroom-shaped object having occupants with cat-like faces. Quadrangular protuberance underneath."

Kilrathi? :unsure2: :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

42 minutes ago, Seti42 said:

cat aliens.png

i believe in cats.. i've seen many on youtube- though they could be CGI

• Like 2

They're coming. I tell ya. They're coming...

tumblr_nq3gsqRHww1qb6v6ro2_250.gifv

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Guyver said:

image.jpeg.f0ddf7f497bc288b97766cf8620f54ad.jpeg

please tell me thats not real...

• Haha 1

Well, I must say this was somewhat of a shock when I read it, and I no longer believe all of what I saw while in the hospital were all hallucinations.   I thought it was that while I was trying out a new drug, but not now.  What I saw went far beyond hallucinations.

When I told you all about some of what I experienced, I didn't tell you everything.  There was more, much more.   I don't know if I was chosen to see these aliens, dear God I don't know, but I saw them.   Me alone.   At one point I was outside standing with about 15 aliens around me, both male and female.   Was I afraid?  Yes, but calm also.   One was doing some kind of medical work on my back, I don't know what.   I looked around and saw one young one with the top half of the body was just exactly like a kitty cat.  Now you know why I was shocked when I saw this article.  Hands down, it really happened.   There is still more.   I know skeptics will laugh and not believe all this, but that's alright.   I don't know if I should be telling any of you any of this, but it happened and they are real and they are here.   

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, UM-Bot said:

Declassified UFO files from Australia make reference to some rather strange extraterrestrial encounters.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/348657/australia-ufo-report-refers-to-cat-faced-aliens

Take me to your leader!!:alien:

B9294C7E-CE89-4224-9E9C-4A6A9D42E1A7-18455-000017C153D67A0C.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Brandy333 said:

I don't know if I should be telling any of you any of this

if this REALLY happened to me there would be no way I'd tell anyone about it, knowing the kinda response I'd get.

To me there's no point therefore I must ask:

what do you expect to achieve by telling your story in a public forum? Would it be to find others who have experience the same thing?

Have you found any in here yet? If yes then wouldn't it be best to carry on via PM rather than getting all upset when questioned, in public? I'm confused

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Dejarma said:

if this REALLY happened to me there would be no way I'd tell anyone about it, knowing the kinda response I'd get.

what do you expect to achieve by telling your story in a public forum? Would it be to find others who have experience the same thing?

Have you found any in here yet? If yes then wouldn't it be best to carry on via PM rather than getting all upset when questioned, in public? I'm confused

I wrote this post with those in mind who believe and possibly have had similar experiences.  Why should I have written it a PM, I don't have anything to hide and am not upset or ashamed of anything I've written.   I'm not worried about those that laugh, and in fact feel sorry for them.    

I think the reason more don't express their beliefs is because they are afraid of ridicule and judgment.   I can see if a person truly was a skeptic their mind could not realize the reality of it (UFOs and aliens), but I have no reason to not feel what I experienced was real.

To others who do believe in UFOs and aliens, it's alright to post your experiences and let others know they are real.   These things are happening here and now.

Edited by Brandy333
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

please tell me thats not real...

I wish I could.  You know what they say, different strokes for different folks.  Some people are into spending their money on cosmetic surgery to make themselves appear like their favorite pets I guess.  Sigh.

10 hours ago, Dejarma said:

One asks a few basic questions when presented with an extraordinary claim, & a few throw a hissy fit- why?

It's like the age old joke:

Patient: doctor, it hurts when I do this!

Doctor: well don't do it then!

It seems to me there are some that enjoy the confrontation.. Still, what do I know:unsure2:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 7/9/2021 at 3:24 AM, Guyver said:

image.jpeg.f0ddf7f497bc288b97766cf8620f54ad.jpeg

JESUS.... some warning before you post **** like that would be nice!

• Haha 2

On 7/9/2021 at 11:50 AM, Brandy333 said:

Well, I must say this was somewhat of a shock when I read it, and I no longer believe all of what I saw while in the hospital were all hallucinations.   I thought it was that while I was trying out a new drug, but not now.  What I saw went far beyond hallucinations.

When I told you all about some of what I experienced, I didn't tell you everything.  There was more, much more.   I don't know if I was chosen to see these aliens, dear God I don't know, but I saw them.   Me alone.   At one point I was outside standing with about 15 aliens around me, both male and female.   Was I afraid?  Yes, but calm also.   One was doing some kind of medical work on my back, I don't know what.   I looked around and saw one young one with the top half of the body was just exactly like a kitty cat.  Now you know why I was shocked when I saw this article.  Hands down, it really happened.   There is still more.   I know skeptics will laugh and not believe all this, but that's alright.   I don't know if I should be telling any of you any of this, but it happened and they are real and they are here.   

These aliens visited you in the hospital?

20 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

:yes:

e1d3zMS.jpg?2
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Yes, but whatever happened hasn't again.

Edited by Brandy333

6 minutes ago, Brandy333 said:

Yes, but whatever happened hasn't again.

Did anyone else see them?  

One day something unusual happened as a worker and I sat outside the hosp. before it got hot.   A man came walking up and mainly talking to the worker, and he asked her "who do you have here with you?", referring to me.   I thought they knew each other.   He went on gabbing, never looking directly at me, and I could see at least one of his eyes and thought mine were going to pop.   The eye I could see had a little of that "alien" slant, sort of grayish in color.   He then turned and walked into the hosp.   I then asked the worker if she knew him, but she said no she had never seen him before.